RULES AND STRUCTURE- ALL MUST READ!

Go down

RULES AND STRUCTURE- ALL MUST READ!

Post  Sweet_Tyra on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 am

Here is an outline of the structure and rules of the competition, just for those who do not know:

1) At the beginning of the week, I post a "Tyra Mail", which will give a cryptic clue as to what photoshoot you will be completing. First person to correctly guess the photoshoot wins a prize!!! Guesses must be submitted by PM, any other method wont be counted as a guess. You may guess as many times as you like.

2) A photoshoot is assigned. READ THE BRIEF CAREFULLY, READ THE BRIEF, READ THE BRIEF!!!!!!! Ahem! I will give you an allocated amount of "frames" (photos) you may submit. It is in your best interest to send that amount, and not any less, even if there is just ONE photo you love. Any more you have submitted beyond that number will not be looked at. You will also be given a time period. If you fail to submit your photos before this time without giving me at least 24 hours notice, penalty points will be added to your final score.

3) Upload your photos to photobucket.com, tinypic.com or any other photo sharing site. NOT Myspace and NOT Facebook. Do not delete the photos from that site once you have uploaded them. Send me the links to the pictures VIA PM ON THIS FORUM. The "PM" icon is top right hand corner of this post and every post of mine, it is the icon with the little man and it says "MP" (god knows why lol, maybe it stands for "Message Privately" hehe.

4) You MAY NOT USE PHOTOSHOP TO ADD EXTRAS INTO YOUR PHOTO unless otherwise specified. HOWEVER, you may use it to alter other camera effects, such as darkness, contrast, red-eye etc.

5) The best photo is chosen by ME and I send them to the judges, who then comment on your photo and arrange each photo into a ranking from best to worst. You get 1 point for a first callout, 2 points for 2nd and so on. All of your scores are added up and the person(s) with the highest total at the end is eliminated.

6) There is to be NO bullying or blatant bashing of other members of this forum. I dont mind if you are bitches to each other because it is good entertainment for me . However, there is a line!

8 ) Any questions about the forum or any other suggestions, send them my way!

Disclaimer: I have the right to remove anyone from this game and this forum completely at any time if these rules are consistently ignored. There is only one winner, so there is a high chance that you will be eliminated, so expect it. If you cannot deal with criticism and rejection, this is not the game for you and I will not tolerant incessant whinging about your elimination

BONUS FEATURES NEW TO CYCLE 4:

QUITTING: If a model quits the competition before the next photoshoot is due, the previously eliminated contestant will be given a second chance and will be able to re-enter the competition. However, penalty points will be incurred for that photoshoot. So make sure you stick around once you are eliminated because your time may not be up just yet!

SOUNDTRACK: Thats right guys, INTM now has its own sountrack!!! With every photoshoot allocated, you will also be given a song which you MAY use to inspire you for your shoot!! It is not compulsory to play the song during your shoot, it is just for a bit of fun and inspiration!

INTERVIEWS: I would like to conduct regular interviews with the contestants throughout the series, its more interactive than confessionals, so please add imdbntm@hotmail.com to your msn/yahoo/whatever messenger!

MOST IMPORTANTLY- Have fun, be silly and weird and creative and magical and amazing and just enjoy the ride!!!!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

View user profile http://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: RULES AND STRUCTURE- ALL MUST READ!

Post  Nigel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 am

it says pm on mine :/
Nigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

OH MA GAWD!

It says PM on mine too LOL, it said MP on the old forum, I just copy and pasted the rules from the last forum and altered them a little haha
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am

hahah damn you're good
Nigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 am

should my boyfriend register or can he use my name when he wants to say something? he's kinda quiet. he's my Helen Keller. i will be his eyes and ears. wokka. wokka.
Jonny-boy

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra on Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 am

Haha yeah, tell him to register, I was gonna send out the link to all the new contestants today.
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 am

okay, i registered for him.
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin on Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 am

I might have a problem with that one rule. Where you have to submit the exact amount of frames. Cause I don't like to take bad pictures. Im picky. Sad
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu on Sun May 03, 2009 6:39 am

shoes.&.cars-Kristin wrote:I might have a problem with that one rule. Where you have to submit the exact amount of frames. Cause I don't like to take bad pictures. Im picky. Sad

lol take like 100 pictures and just take the ones that look modelly. I used to send in frames that i didnt really like but the judges loved it. you never know.
Karasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani_California on Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 am

Hey! I'm Dani, I'm new to this whole thing!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz
Dani_California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel on Sun May 03, 2009 7:56 am

maracaaaaaa
Nigel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 am

shoes.&.cars-Kristin wrote:I might have a problem with that one rule. Where you have to submit the exact amount of frames. Cause I don't like to take bad pictures. Im picky. Sad

word to the wise. do as Karasu said. take as many pictures until you have a number of frames and would not mind a single one of them being used. i got eliminated last cycle because i kept sending in like 1 or 2 pictures i loved and 5 i was "meh" with. and because Leigh's a weirdo, he liked my bad photos. but i forgive him because he's sex.
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW on Fri May 08, 2009 9:59 pm

I would love to do an interview, thanks for asking. haha.
AudreyFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum