IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

+8
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
awkward_silences
Sweet_Tyra
Karasu
norris6489-Vic
AudreyFTW
Breenis
Jonny-boy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  Breenis Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 am

Connan I love your bone structure. God bless your racial ambiguity! You wouldn't think someone with a darker complexion would make that sexy a vampire, but I stand corrected!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 am

damn Connan
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 am

Breenis wrote:Connan I love your bone structure. God bless your racial ambiguity! You wouldn't think someone with a darker complexion would make that sexy a vampire, but I stand corrected!

THANKS!!! Your my new fave judge Bree Very Happy

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 am

ANN bloody hell girl i wish you didnt quit haha

and connan lookin fieeeerce!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 am

he isn't racially ambiguous, he looks white
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 am

Lesus i wish i hadn't had to quit either, but its still fun to do some of the shoots =D
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Nigel wrote:he isn't racially ambiguous, he looks white

That's so rude.... and I think the proper term is CAUCASIAN. Embarassed

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

COCK-ASIAN. See? He's totally Asian!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Breenis wrote:COCK-ASIAN. See? He's totally Asian!

har har har! Nigel's just angry cuz I'm more Latin than him....he didn't even know what a chalupa was Razz

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Hmm... Chalupa... I think that's either something I've had at Taco Bell or a so-ugly-it's-cute breed of dog. Help me out here.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:59 am

A chalupa is one of the tastiest Mexican dishes at taco bell. I love authentic Mexican cuisine/taco bell

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 am

Taco Bell is amaaaaazing. I also go to Mexicali Rosa's a lot, which is a slightly higher-end Mexican chain. It's at least a LITTLE more authentic than Taco Bell.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 am

I love Mexican food, it's so cheesey/crunchy/tasty.Taco bell has mastered Mexican cuisine Razz (I can't wait till Nigel reads that lmao)

r u part Latina Bree?!!! Very Happy

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 am

HAH! No. I'm from Canada. Anyone with any vague Latina heritage would stick out like a sore thumb. I'm of Metis (French/Aboriginal) and Irish heritage. But I'm fluent in French and I know some Spanish because we used to have an exchange student from Spain when I was twelve. I also speak a bit of German and Italian because I used to have to sing in those languages for voice lessons, and I am fluent in ASL. As for Mexicali's, I just know that it's more authentic because my cousin whom I live with used to live in Mexico for awhile, and he says the only "Mexican food" he'll eat is Mexicali Rosa's because it's less "fake" than other chain Mexican food.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 am

PicantePants wrote:

har har har! Nigel's just angry cuz I'm more Latin than him....he didn't even know what a chalupa was Razz

you can be as latin as you want. i don't even like that word.
i'm hispanic, tyvm. and i know what a chalupa is. it's americanized mexican food.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 am

btw mexicali's awesome.
not the restaurant, the actual city. it's where i party with my peers.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:06 am

I'm both Latino and Hispanic. Latino because I'm Brazilian, Hispanic because I'm also a Spaniard on my grandpa's side.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 pm

I wonder what I'd call myself, being French-Aboriginal-Irish.
Hmmm... a jerk.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Nigel wrote:
PicantePants wrote:

you can be as latin as you want. i don't even like that word.
i'm hispanic, tyvm. and i know what a chalupa is. it's americanized mexican food.

well your saying it wrong. Jaslene clearly stated "y yo como Latina me encanta".... And since she's the cultural ambassador you HAVE to be Latino lol

French + Irish + Aboriginal = frinal . That means you must carry a croisant, dress up as a leprachaun and do the jaslene aboriginal dance Very Happy

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Lulz. Australian Aboriginals/Canadian Aboriginals: two very different things. My dad's family are descendants from the Ojibwae (sometimes spelled Ojibwey I think) people. The thing was, my paternal grandparents, whom I don't really like that much (but I live right down the street from them) didn't find out about our heritage until I was maybe nine. We are thick-blooded enough to obtain "Status cards" and we could be exempt from taxes and live on a Reserve if we want to. Status cards exempt one from PST, though you're only SUPPOSED to get that deal if you live on a Reserve. When I worked in retail we'd let people use their Status for tax exemption even if they didn't live on the Reserve, mainly because it's not a huge difference. However, if you're buying a car or something big, they do expect you to live on the Reserve. One of my uncles got a Status card as soon as we found out we could and he abuses the crap out of it. He lives in town, but whenever he wants to make a major purchase he will "move in" with his friend on the reserve, use his mailing address for about a month, buy his car/furniture/TV/whatever, and go back home. It's awful.
My dad offered to get Status if my brother and sister and I wanted to (since we can't get it if our parent doesn't have it). We all said no. With Status we could actually go to university for free (they do that partly to encourage Native teens to actually go and pursue post-secondary education because a lot of them don't have the opportunity to) but we agreed that it would be EXTREMELY inethical considering we're not well in-touch with our heritage. I've never even been to a real Pow-Wow. So I'd feel wrong using Canadians' tax dollars to go to school when I have had the opportunity and means to go to school all along.
Though with this fucking recession, I'm wishing I had gone to more Pow-Wows.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Are you serious?! Satus Card= Winning Lotto Ticket!!! You better get that shit! lol You should "move in" with neighbors on a reserve when you need to make big purchases too. That's such a sweet deal, way better than affirmative action. All i got was some extra money from the national institutes of health, no tax breaks or nothin. Not to mention they had to verify my ethnicity, WTF is that..... like they broke me down (like milk at the grocery store) to make sure I made the percentage cut affraid 25% hispanic/latino is baseline i think LOL I'd totally live on a reserve if they offered me some kind of card Laughing

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah, the Canadian government does really coddle the First Nations, because of all the abuse they endured years ago. Unfortunately while I do agree with the ideals of Status benefits I don't think it is working anymore. I come from a family that is painfully honest, and my dad has always taught me that I don't earn something because of who I am, I earn something because of what I do. So it'd be great to get tax breaks, next-to-nothing cars, and free education, but I just can't bring myself to do that.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Well in some instances even if you earn things people think you didn't. People think I got into the MD/PhD program at my school b/c of a quota (I've heard people say it). Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lol

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:59 pm

PicantePants wrote:Well in some instances even if you earn things people think you didn't. People think I got into the MD/PhD program at my school b/c of a quota (I've heard people say it). Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lol

is it that quota that says you have to have a few of each?
like, 4 caucasian people, 4 hispanic people, 4 asian people, 4 black people, and so on?
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Yup, see, I don't have toworry about taking advantage of my background because I'm a woman!
Some places would consider me a minority, others wouldn't because I don't have Status (though I COULD). But most don't because I don't MENTION it, and most people wouldn't know it to look at me. Native women typically have smaller, dark eyes, darker skin, longer faces and high cheekbones. Hah!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next