IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else watching this Big Brother season?

+2
PicantePants
Mikiel
6 posters

Go down

Anyone else watching this Big Brother season? Empty Anyone else watching this Big Brother season?

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 am

This season would have been great if it weren't for the coup d'etat. But if the coup had to be in the game, it should have been done like it was back in season 7 where the houseguests had to earn it. Not just handed it by america. I'm so not looking forward to the rest of this season. And with that being said, I hope Michele wins. I've grown to like her strategy. She's a true wild card in this game, and I like it! :]
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Anyone else watching this Big Brother season? Empty Re: Anyone else watching this Big Brother season?

Post  PicantePants Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:36 am

I'm watching it! I hope Michelle wins too. I love how she brings up her doctorate during confessionals. Like that one time she was talking about Ronnie and she goes "you think your so smart? I'm the neuroscientist/PhD!" or something like that lol so catty!

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Anyone else watching this Big Brother season? Empty Re: Anyone else watching this Big Brother season?

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 am

Haha not only is she smart and catty, she's freaky too. Maybe too freaky?? But I likes it! hahahaha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 am

CHIMA!!!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 am

*jumps up and down*
Me! I do, I do, I do! Very Happy

And I agree, the coup d'etat ruined it. Sad It sent one of my future husbands packing. Sad

With that said, I hope Jeff wins. One of my other future husbands. Smile
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 pm

i'm watching the UK Big Brother lol
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WCW Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Ohh chantal i'm glad you said that, i know its against the rules to talk about nominations, but on wikipedia, it said

"followed by a spat of rule breaking big brother allowed it"

what happened? i know that there was the week kris was gone for talking about them, and then the one week where siavash refused to nominate so the whole house was up.

and yes i'm watching big brother, i personally love this season, and i won't ruin it for you, but there is a house guest which CBS said "was removed by producers" but the actual house guest said "they quit" so you guys will all find out on tuesday, i only know this cause i follow the Live Feed Posting.

WCW

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:58 am

Yeah I follow the live feed posting as well Very Happy I'm really excited for Thursday to see who is going home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Very Happy

P.S: Kevin is growing on me since this last episode haha. How he was talking about the girls crying over Jesse. And I know he has more to come haha Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm

WCW wrote:Ohh chantal i'm glad you said that, i know its against the rules to talk about nominations, but on wikipedia, it said

"followed by a spat of rule breaking big brother allowed it"

what happened? i know that there was the week kris was gone for talking about them, and then the one week where siavash refused to nominate so the whole house was up.

and yes i'm watching big brother, i personally love this season, and i won't ruin it for you, but there is a house guest which CBS said "was removed by producers" but the actual house guest said "they quit" so you guys will all find out on tuesday, i only know this cause i follow the Live Feed Posting.

eerrm its probs refering too when sophie and marcus talked about nomminations and then big brother let them talk all abot nomnations past, present and future

i want Marcus to win Very Happy

xx
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 am

Chima pulled a wack ass move.....what a loser Neutral

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am

I still very much so like Chima haha. What happened to her was unfair, in my opinion. But she handled the situation very poorly haha. Anyway! I'm off to watch Digimon Very Happy

P.S: Again, I'm liking Kevin WAY too much haha. I think he has a great chance at winning the money if he makes it to the final 2 Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down