IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!!

+4
Nigel
Jonny-boy
PicantePants
Breenis
8 posters

Go down

I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!! Empty I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!!

Post  Breenis Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 pm

I did a shoot for Leo's Dancewear catalogues - both their regular catalogue and their members-only Competition catalogue (which my dance teacher gets). They said I won't be getting a copy of the prints but I'll obviously get a compliamentary catalogue when they're out in October. I thought I was going to be on their website too but their website is all American models.
I did 10 competition outfits in total as well as four different bodysuits and my feet were photographed for a bunch of different shoes and accessories.
I got to see some of the pictures of myself and my hands-down favourite is when I'm in a ballet costume with these ruby-red pointe shoes on. The ballet costume is a black, red, and gold Spanish-style tutu, my hair is in a really nice bun, and I actually have a cool fan that I'm holding up to my face. It was very femme-fatale en espanol. Another one I liked was this jazz/tap costume... it was a bright green one-piece with vertical-striped knee-length shorts on the bottom (very Kim C5) with a halter on top and a sparkly vest over it, and I also had a fedora. The outfit itself was a bit ridiculous, but I think my pose was fierce.
In some of the lyrical/jazz/hip-hop costumes I got to wear long hair extensions which was really cool.
When the catalogue comes out I will definitely scan it!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!! Empty Re: I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!!

Post  PicantePants Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

That's great, congrats! Although that jazz outfit sounds horribly tacky. I can't wait to see the photos with the hair extensions. You must look completely different in those!

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!! Empty Re: I had my first REAL modeling job yesterday!!

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm

well i wish we didn't have to wait til October to see them, but GRATZ. =]
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks guyzzzz. The hair extensions looked pretty cool; it's mostly because I have very thin hair so they wanted it to look like I had a lot of hair in some of the jumping shots. Then they straightened them; when I was wearing that horrible jazz costume (I believe it was called "Jim Dandy") my hair was pin-straight and awesome looking.
Yayyy Bree is a real model! Well, "real."
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 pm

did your playlist inspire you? Very Happy
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:54 am

Breenis wrote:I did a shoot for Leo's Dancewear catalogues - both their regular catalogue and their members-only Competition catalogue (which my dance teacher gets). They said I won't be getting a copy of the prints but I'll obviously get a compliamentary catalogue when they're out in October. I thought I was going to be on their website too but their website is all American models.
I did 10 competition outfits in total as well as four different bodysuits and my feet were photographed for a bunch of different shoes and accessories.
I got to see some of the pictures of myself and my hands-down favourite is when I'm in a ballet costume with these ruby-red pointe shoes on. The ballet costume is a black, red, and gold Spanish-style tutu, my hair is in a really nice bun, and I actually have a cool fan that I'm holding up to my face. It was very femme-fatale en espanol. Another one I liked was this jazz/tap costume... it was a bright green one-piece with vertical-striped knee-length shorts on the bottom (very Kim C5) with a halter on top and a sparkly vest over it, and I also had a fedora. The outfit itself was a bit ridiculous, but I think my pose was fierce.
In some of the lyrical/jazz/hip-hop costumes I got to wear long hair extensions which was really cool.
When the catalogue comes out I will definitely scan it!

*claps*
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 pm

*bows*
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 pm

*throws popcorn*
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:54 am

*eats popcorn*
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am

*makes more popcorn*
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 am

Jilpen wrote:*makes more popcorn*

*eats Jilda's popcorn*
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 am

congratulations! i can't wait to see the pics!
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down