IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juding Panel #1 is finally here!

+13
Jonny-boy
SARAA
Jilpen
Ava
The Chantal Kendrick
awkward_silences
Nigel
Cozy.little.tomb.
norris6489-Vic
Lifey66
Karasu
VeganChris
Sweet_Tyra
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juding Panel #1 is finally here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Juding Panel #1 is finally here!

Post  Lifey66 Wed May 27, 2009 2:22 am

chantal jade

i just can't get over how much you look like a girl who graduated last year. i keep referring to you as 'Brigitte' in my head...so....i might end up calling you that by the end of this cycle...

ITS SCARY! you could be identical twins.
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Juding Panel #1 is finally here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Juding Panel #1 is finally here!

Post  Ava Wed May 27, 2009 3:17 am

... maybe the reason they sent in myspace pictures is because there not real people..

I think this raises an important issue. For some, you can tell they are real people. But the people who submitted myspace pictures, not so much.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 27, 2009 5:36 am

WELCOME BACK MODELS!!!

We have seen all of your photographs this week and given our opinions.
Now, it is time to begin the elimination process.

It has been a very interesting week. The judges have been unsure all week about just how many people are involved in this competition. From 13 to 10 to 12 and everything in between. But now, we have 12 of you standing before me, 12 of you submitted at least SOMETHING into the judges.
For those of you who dont know, here is how judging works:

Each judge ranks the photos from best to worst. If you have a first callout, you receive 1 point, 2nd callout 2, and so on. The ranks from all judges are tallied together. The person with the lowest number wins first callout of the week and the person with the highest number is eliminated.

Lets get on with it shall we!
I have 12 models before me. But the questions is, do I have all 12 photo sets?
If I do not call your name, must make your way back to the house, pack up your things and leave the competition immediately.

The first name Im going to call is the person who the judges thought had the best 2 pictures overall. These pictures will be displayed in the forum on the top of the sacreen as digital art! Also there is a new prize this cycle! If you land a first callout, you will receive bonus points for the next week's Judging Panel!! So getting that first callout is more important than ever!

That person is....

EMMA!!! Congratulations my love! This is a very big achievement and I am very proud. Slacked off and disappoint me and I wont be happy Razz Well done!

Next name...

JACK!! Before the competition began, majority of this community predicted you would be out first, mainly due to your young look. Well, you have harnessed that look this week and used it to your advantage. Keep up the good work!

VICTOR!!!

WENDY!!!!

ANN!!! The judges voted your Couture picture the best of the week. However, your commercial picture brought your average down. Just make sure you are doing everything the brief has asked for. Well Done!

XANDER!!!

LAURA!!!!

AMBER!!!! Who wouldve thought that the girl who didnt submit one of her photos would have a callout this high? Luckily for you, your gorgeous beauty shot impressed some of the judges enough. I really hope you add in the extra effort next week and prove to these judges they made the right decision.

The next name is....

AUDREY!!!! You know what you need to work on next week- Actually completing the photoshoot properly! You have an amazingly gorgeous look and it is one the judges really want to see in this competition. Gongratulations!

Will Kristin, Chris and Dani please step forward.

Three very different situations here.

Kristin, you only submitted one photoshoot and it was one the judges suspected you already had on your computer. Two big unimpressive no-nos in one week.

Chris, you completed and submitted both shoots, so why are you in the bottom? The judges though that your shoot was uninspiring, unoriginal and just a bit boring. You have loads of potential to succeed in this competition, so now we want to see the creativity.

Dani, you had a tough week this week. You sent in your pictures far too late due to extrenuos circumstances and therefore you couldnt be added into the callout in time. Your pictures werent terrible probably wouldnt have landed you into the bottom, but can we trust that this wont happen again soon?

Guys, the judges have decided that all THREE of you are....

SAFE!!!!!!!
We are giving everyone a second chance to prove they belong here. This is an absolutely clean slate for everyone. But beware! This is the last chance! Take your photos THIS WEEK and get them in om time! Or you will be eliminated next week! Dani, that was just a psych out, your name will be officially added into the list somewhere when the judges have marked you!
Next photoshoot will be posted soon!

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Wed May 27, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani_California Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 am

You scared me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Never again, I promise! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

You can count on me I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Dani_California
Dani_California

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 am

I know we can Dani Very Happy

The onyl reason I really had you down there was coz I didnt know where else to put you coz the judges havnt finished their editing and I am too impatient to wait lol!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani_California Wed May 27, 2009 5:45 am

Yay cheers cheers cheers

Editing is always fun Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I can't wait until the next photoshoot! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dani_California
Dani_California

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 am

thank you. thank you. thank you!

I wont disappoint next week. I'm going to be all over this photo shoot
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Wed May 27, 2009 5:56 am

WEWT! not a bad callout. maybe not as high as i would have hoped BUT its a nice baseline. baselines are good. cause you can wave to them from the top of the pack at the end of the road. Wink
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed May 27, 2009 5:57 am

Here's my personal callout:

Personal Callout:
DQ: Billie, Brad
12. Kristin – Just… No. Pretty girl, but no. I don’t see the effort or dedication you had talked about before at all, which is really disappointing… Please don’t disappoint next week.
11. Amber – It’s a nice picture, but I don’t know if you actually took the picture during the competition or not. Could have been a little bit higher had you actually submitted two photos.
10. Audrey – I like the pictures, but I’m practically positive that both were taken prior to the competition. The snake photo had me going for a moment until I noticed that you had typed “(Some name) I love you” on your arm, which definitely wouldn’t/shouldn’t be done in the competition.
9. Chris – The effort isn’t as much THERE as I think it should be, but you delivered a nice black and white photo, although it definitely wasn’t couture.
8. Xander – Honestly, I like your pictures, albeit I think the flower and diamond as props were a bit random, but I think you could have pulled through more.
7. Dani – I DEFINITELY see the potential, but it hasn’t been properly harnessed just yet. I believe you have it in you to produce a GREAT picture.
6. Laura – I’m not too crazy for your commercial photo, but I like the fortune teller “got-somethin’-bad-to-tell-ya” vibe of your couture shot.
5. Wendy – I think the photos are very nice, but the emotions could have been stronger. Try flirting with the camera a bit more.
4. Victor – I think your commercial photo is okay, but your couture shot definitely won me over. I love the stance and the intensity of the shot, it works really well.
3. Ann – Personally, I think your current avatar pic should’ve been chosen, but either way, I agree with the judges that you definitely had one of the strongest couture pictures this week. Especially because I know you were hanging sideways from a rusty pipe to take that pic. But you WORKED IT. Lol.
2. Emma – Your pictures are FANTASTIC, and you’re absolutely beautiful. The only downside keeping you from the number one spot in my last is that I felt like you didn’t follow the brief as closely as you should’ve. Still, congrats on great pictures and on them being used by the salon.
1. Jack – I think I had placed you last on my prediction list, but I had also written that I thought things would turn out MUCH different than how I anticipated, and you, sir, have proven that. I was a fan of Manny’s, and I’ll be rooting for you, too. :
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Wed May 27, 2009 5:59 am

im really happy with my callout. Very Happy i wanted 2 be number 1 but its cool. Emma's pics were pretty good. and Jack... wow... im a fan. haha.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 am

I put jack first on both my callouts. that kid shocked me Shocked
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 am

did i miss something?
last time i checked, that wasn't the order.
i thought i was the cracked out judge
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm

I don't agree with this lack of elimination. There are just some people that don't deserve second chances and what if "one of those people"(won't name their name) does well later and wins...how would that be fair? I just don't see how they tried at all...if you're going to send a picture you already have make sure it's good. Even if it doesn't fit the brief...it should still be good.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu May 28, 2009 3:03 am

Ann, I know you have a big nose. And I won't lie about that. And I like it. It reminds me of my favourite uncle who passed away last year, who had a long nose, but he was like, "It's my signature!" So I like that you "own" it, just like I own my big-ass chin.
I really did mean that your profile was a bit extreme (wasn't trying to come off as an overly politically-correct jerk), because it made your face look disproportionate. Very few people look good completely to the side. Like if I turned all the way to the side, you'd see how sticky-outy my chin is. The more you turn towards the camera, the less overpowering your nose will be (but it'll still be distinctly you of course).
I WISH WISH WISH you had submitted your avatar picture as your commercial picture. I'm mesmerized just looking at it!!

Sorry I've been absent for a bit, folks. I just moved back to the Bay (say it with me... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!) and I'm living with my cousin, who is computer illiterate. We just set up wireless.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Thu May 28, 2009 4:41 am

Ann did submit it, hence it being on the unused frames thread. I was also pretty surprised it wasn't chosen, when we were driving back after the shoot we were looking through the camera and were just like "OMG BEST PICTURE EVER!" when we saw that one and kept going back at it to marvel at it. lol. I think that was actually one of the first pictures we took at that location.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Thu May 28, 2009 5:15 am

Thanks for the advice Bree Very Happy and don't worry i got what you meant Wink
Maybe me taking profiles AND straight ons can show versatility? mehbeh? teehee.

And yes. the 12 photos on the unused frames thread where the 12 i submitted. :p i guess my sun bathed face was ...more mesmerizing? or it was chosen to teach me a lesson about sending 100% grade A photos, because any of them could be chosen. (i def struggled a LOT shooting the commercial look. Erik can attest to that Razz, not that i'm using it as an excuse at all. i mean i'm happy with the produced results, but..i mean. background. yeah Smile )
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu May 28, 2009 5:20 am

I tend to go face-on almost all the time and I am working on 3/4 shots. My problem is that the self-timer on my own camera doesn't work anymore (ever since the re-do of the "Hearts on Fire" shot... gee, wonder why??) so unless I have my darling TJ as the photographer... nothing but beauty shots.
But getting "into the groove" was probably the hardest thing for me. Trust me, it doesn't happen overnight. My first four shoots (even though, YES, I DID end up witha good shot in the third shoot, the experience of the shoot itself was not positive) were a mess because I wasn't able to step out of my body and realize how it was looking on film. I think getting B2'd in week 4 gave me a wake up call that I had to fine-tune my body. And don't worry about the "awkwardness" of your body. Everyone has flaws (my legs are so blindingly white you need sunglasses when I wear shorts). Just be glad you have a photographer AND you can still have fun!!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Thu May 28, 2009 5:23 am

Ok you are officially one of the nicest/most helpful people in the WORLD!! Smile
and I am ridiculously lucky to have Erik acting as a personal Nigel/Mr. Jay for me!
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Thu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Ann, you have such an interesting face. You have an atypical beauty (a la Lauren Cycle 3). I haven't seen a look like it before.
Killian Machine
Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Fri May 29, 2009 1:14 am

Thanks Ann! You're too kind. You're also really cute and nice and are probably my favourite combination of personality+modeling skills... you better live up to my expectations! *shakes fist*
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 am

Yeah we had lauren last cycle,but she didnt live up to her potential Crying or Very sad
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Fri May 29, 2009 2:01 am

you guys need to stop or i'll start breaking out singing 'i believe i can fly' inspirationally...and i already have Journey's Don't Stop Believin stuck on repeat XD (that and my singing skills are worse than my screaming lovebird :p) <3
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy. Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

damn i'm good.
wendy.
wendy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3