IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D

3 posters

Go down

CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D Empty CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D

Post  Mikiel Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 am

Meghan
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D 9k14si

Heather:
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D E9eu83

Nikita:
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D 14o41eq

Tara:
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D 2uh5lax

Linsay:
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D 334ndqv

Maryam:
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D 21mbtxl

Rebeccah:
CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D 21l6amg

The first three pictures are absolutely amazing! I couldn't pick which picture was the best. But in the end, Meghan's eyes and softness won me over. Then Heather's intensity in her pose. Finally, Nikita's mix of the two haha. Very Happy I actually find Tara's picture to be quite pleasing to the eye. Why her makeup is different than everyone else is beyond me, I really like the movement in her picture. Linsay's picture is placed there by default. Not much I can say for it. Maryam's picture may be good to some, but something bugs me about this picture. I think it may just how the model looks or the makeup, but I don't like it. Rebeccah was eliminated by me because her eyes look like they belong to an angry deer caught in headlights.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D Empty Re: CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

oh. my. god. these are some of the best pictures in NTM history. seriously. The first 3 are STUNNING. is this ep up on youtube yet??
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D Empty Re: CNTM episode 4 pictures! In order by my personal callout :D

Post  Karasu Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 am

I disagree, Tara is just turning her head the side with no emotion in her face. I do wish she would have done better, she was one of my pre show faves.

Meaghan,Rebeccah,Heather and Nikita are the only models left
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 am

not sure if its on youtube yet but maybe! i haven't checked haha. just saw these pictures and i know that some of the users watch it, so i posted them! haha. and these are the best pictures i've seen in any NTM series in a long time haha. need to share the love around Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 am

Based on this photo alone, Rebecca should've gone home. I do agree that she is one of the only models left. With stunning pictures all around a nice makeover, but her expression is definitely not doing her any favors.

I think that with the makeup that Tara was given, she did a pretty good job. She was able to stand out through the black makeup, and have nice eye contact. She looks proud in that picture, to me, which is why i like it so much. It has some sort of allure over me haha Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 am

here's the link. Smile

norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am

Thank you!! Is there any more?? Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 am

just double click the center of the video. it'll lead you to youtube and the other parts of the ep. Smile
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down