IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York

+3
awkward_silences
Blom9168
Jilpen
7 posters

Go down

Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York Empty Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York

Post  Jilpen Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 am

And Tahnee doesn't even have an international agency yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Very Happy Take That YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York Empty Re: Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York

Post  Blom9168 Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Jilpen wrote:And Tahnee doesn't even have an international agency yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Very Happy Take That YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that on RTVG. But IDK if we can trus the person, because he or he has no source and has only 77 posts on RTVG. And it's only a day after the show. Really hope it's true though because Cassi was ROBBED over that fat stuffed up pig.
Blom9168
Blom9168

https://www.youtube.com/FinaldestinationTfan

Back to top Go down

Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York Empty Re: Cassi is ALREADY Signed To Elite New York

Post  awkward_silences Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Come on, Tahnee's hot. She just didn't deserve to win over Cassi.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm

awkward_silences wrote:Come on, Tahnee's hot. She just didn't deserve to win over Cassi.

Um, Fatnee is NOT hot. She's jank as hell!
Blom9168
Blom9168

https://www.youtube.com/FinaldestinationTfan

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Man, are you kidding me? Sometimes during the opening credits I'd seriously just gawk at her. She can be hot without deserving to win, you know. I mean, look at Sara Albert. Haha
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 pm

I wouldent have a problem with tahnee if she were just two inches taller
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm

If Tahnee were two inches taller she would still be Tahnee...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:16 am

I think that Tahnee is extremely beautiful.

I'd still have seen Cassi win over her, but Tahnee is still stunning. I agree with Erik, in the opening credits she's GORGEOUS.
Killian Machine
Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 am

Well at least Cassi is less Gremlin than Tahnee...Tahnee is straight out the bog, Cassi at least came from the bog, then went to a lil boutique before going on the show...Tahnee just rose out the muck straight up.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 am

Cassi turned down the damn offer. What a twat.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Stop calling people twats...it's offensive. You might as well just flat out say cunt.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Jilpen wrote:Stop calling people twats...it's offensive. You might as well just flat out say cunt.

Shut up you twatcunt.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Joey-GaGa wrote:
Jilpen wrote:Stop calling people twats...it's offensive. You might as well just flat out say cunt.

Shut up you twatcunt.
Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  bfoster Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am

I don't think this is a slap in the face to the people who wanted Cassi to win, because I think the same peole who wanted Cassi to win, wanted Clare in the Top 2. Clare definitely is still more deserving of it, regardless of Cassi's natural and obvious ability to be a model.
bfoster
bfoster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down