IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs.

5 posters

Go down

Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs. Empty Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs.

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 am

and i kinda liked her too.
biotch.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs. Empty Re: Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs.

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 am

I don't even want to attempt to sit through it...Whordin Sparks is what call her...only because I think Whordin is a funny name, I really don't hate her.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs. Empty Re: Jordin Sparks just ruined one of my favorite songs.

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 am

Shocked Ok...she murdered that song...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 am

I <3 Jordin like a SOB... but she did NOT just rape my Fefe like that... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Why didn't they ever release her 2nd album...? Poor Fefe...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 am

Jilpen wrote:Shocked Ok...she murdered that song...

did you hear the original? Jordin sucks balls for this.

norris6489-Vic wrote:I <3 Jordin like a SOB... but she did NOT just rape my Fefe like that... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Why didn't they ever release her 2nd album...? Poor Fefe...

okay, here's the story.
Fefe started recording her second album in 2004 and Island Records wanted her to become more like... whoever sounded like Jordin Sparks at that time. and Fefe likes her music to be edgy, not R&Bpoptartcrap, so she said NO.

Don't Let It Go To Your Head was released in July 2005 and her album was supposed to follow in September, well, her label deliberately did not promote it, so no one knew to play it on the radio. The only time I ever saw the video for it on TV was like once on The-N, at 2am of all times. And when a single flops, a label sometimes has the right to push back an album and have the artist go in and record more "radio friendly" songs, so they did. Fefe recorded some new stuff for it, though it still wasn't the kind of pop Island wanted, so they released the second single "This Is My Life" in 2006 and the album was supposed to be released July 20th(i remember this because i was anticipating the album for WEEKS once i found out the new release date). Well, on July 18th, her label announced they were dropping her ass, shelving her album and not allowing her to buy the rights to distribute the album through another label. They did that so that by the time Fefe was able to reform and record a brand new album, just about all of her mainstream fanbase would forget her.

Since then, Sunday Love was leaked online(i suggest downloading it, it is SO worth it) she's been shopping around for a label, she's released 2 singles independently and a handful of songs have leaked. i honestly love her. she's one of my favorite pop-rock artists.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 am

I meant murder as in killed it...as in not good...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:22 am

Gina Glocksen should have won that season of American Idol!

I still <3 Jordin though. I wont listen to the song.

Firebolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:47 am

Jonny-boy wrote:

and i kinda liked her too.
biotch.

HOLY SHIT WHY IS SHE SINGING FEFE DOBSON
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 am

because Island Records sucks ass.
ass suckers.

ass.

hehe, i like that word.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:38 am

oh and here's the original for you peeplz who don't know how fabulous Fefe Dobson is:

haha, i love that this forum totally pwns youtube's "Embedding disabled by request" BS
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:32 am

That pisses me off beyond belief. Fefe is the only person who can sing that song and make it amazing. What the FUCK is Jordin nasty twat Sparks doing singing that song. Oh my god.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 am

my guess is, since Universal/Island/Jive own all the songs off Sunday Love, they gave it to Jordin and said "make it a hit".

no one can do any of Fefe's music justice.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum