IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!

4 posters

Go down

HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!! Empty HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!

Post  Breenis Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 am

I just got back from the hospital. Mad I had to go because at work I noticed a weird rash on my legs at the beginning of my shift and by lunch it had spread up my leg and I was starting to get dizzy (thought he doctor said I was just freaking myself out), and when I scratched it I started bleeding like crazy.
I had a really intense reaction to a spider bite. That's it. A fucking spider bite. I get docked an afternoon's pay for a stupid eight-legged bugger.
I now have had the dumbest week in history.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!! Empty Re: HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 am

i think you're going to die soon. sorry. =[
you will be missed.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!! Empty Re: HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!

Post  Nigel Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 am

don't wear green in your dressing room
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 am

We get a lot of spiders in the basement because we live close to the lake. I've pulled Shiloh downstairs and she's going to eat the spiders for me. I swear.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 am

Bree, I told you about letting Fo near your leg...when are you gonna listen to me?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 am

I've learned my lesson. Fo is going to live with a nice family out on a farm. There will be plenty of space for her to run and play with the other elves.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down