New Teyona Runway pics

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Jilpen wrote:Yeah, plus we hate the bitch. And people hate Teyona...we hate Fo. SAME DAMN THING!

exactly, so we all need to pick one to put down endlessly and then go back and forth in a discussion doing so.
it's fun!
avatar
Jonny-boy

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 29
Location : right here, sexy. ;D

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  norris6489-Vic on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 pm

and we never said she's hideous. where and when did we say that?

Jilpen wrote:Fo looks like a short, small armed little boy from Detroit that became a prostitute to pay for his Legos. Bitch is not cute with her gummy teeth, ugly pimple freckles, and head too large for it's body.
avatar
norris6489-Vic

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 29
Location : PHILLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm

yeah
like, why is it that we're the bad guys for bashing felicia when it's ok to talk crap about teyona?
hypocrites.

and jonny, tell that person from twop he/she is hilarious :/
i just cannot give you the credit for something as funny and original as that.
avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jilpen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm

So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy
avatar
Jilpen

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : Chicago NOW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm

norris6489-Vic wrote:
and we never said she's hideous. where and when did we say that?

Jilpen wrote:Fo looks like a short, small armed little boy from Detroit that became a prostitute to pay for his Legos. Bitch is not cute with her gummy teeth, ugly pimple freckles, and head too large for it's body.

did she say she was hideous?
no, she just said she's not cute.
avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  norris6489-Vic on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Nigel wrote:
norris6489-Vic wrote:
and we never said she's hideous. where and when did we say that?

Jilpen wrote:Fo looks like a short, small armed little boy from Detroit that became a prostitute to pay for his Legos. Bitch is not cute with her gummy teeth, ugly pimple freckles, and head too large for it's body.

did she say she was hideous?
no, she just said she's not cute.

*sigh*

Rolling Eyes
avatar
norris6489-Vic

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 29
Location : PHILLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

but jilpen!
fo could get the role of an oompa loompa! that's some high honor right there.
avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

you wouldn't be insulted if someone said you were playing something hideous and you didn't even need make-up?
avatar
Jonny-boy

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 29
Location : right here, sexy. ;D

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Nigel wrote:
Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

but jilpen!
fo could get the role of an oompa loompa! that's some high honor right there.

not since Burton replaced them with little Indian CGI inserts. copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste.
avatar
Jonny-boy

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 29
Location : right here, sexy. ;D

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm

shake your money maker like somebody bout to pay ya
i see you on my radar don't you act like you're a faker
avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jilpen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

you wouldn't be insulted if someone said you were playing something hideous and you didn't even need make-up?
Nope, name some other girl with such a major part before. You CAN'T!
avatar
Jilpen

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : Chicago NOW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Jilpen wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

you wouldn't be insulted if someone said you were playing something hideous and you didn't even need make-up?
Nope, name some other girl with such a major part before. You CAN'T!

well, actually, we all know the real star of the Alien movies is never the alien.
it's Sigourney.
take her out and you've got those shitty Alien Vs. Predator films.
avatar
Jonny-boy

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 29
Location : right here, sexy. ;D

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  norris6489-Vic on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Teyona can actually be gorgeous tho...





Thats freakin stunning.
avatar
norris6489-Vic

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 29
Location : PHILLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jilpen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

you wouldn't be insulted if someone said you were playing something hideous and you didn't even need make-up?
Nope, name some other girl with such a major part before. You CAN'T!

well, actually, we all know the real star of the Alien movies is never the alien.
it's Sigourney.
take her out and you've got those shitty Alien Vs. Predator films.
It's what you do with the part. I'm sure she will be the first nominee from an Alien movie since Sigourney in Aliens.
avatar
Jilpen

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : Chicago NOW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

norris6489-Vic wrote:Teyona can actually be gorgeous tho...





Thats freakin stunning.

i'll give her that.
but you KNOW the airbrushing people had A LOT to do with it.
avatar
Jonny-boy

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 29
Location : right here, sexy. ;D

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jilpen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

That's not airbrushed.
avatar
Jilpen

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : Chicago NOW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Jilpen wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

you wouldn't be insulted if someone said you were playing something hideous and you didn't even need make-up?
Nope, name some other girl with such a major part before. You CAN'T!

well, actually, we all know the real star of the Alien movies is never the alien.
it's Sigourney.
take her out and you've got those shitty Alien Vs. Predator films.
It's what you do with the part. I'm sure she will be the first nominee from an Alien movie since Sigourney in Aliens.

Giger did too well really, though.
avatar
Jonny-boy

Posts : 713
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 29
Location : right here, sexy. ;D

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jilpen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:So, Teyona would still be the leading title role in a major motion picture and be making money. So, that's not an insult...boo. Very Happy

you wouldn't be insulted if someone said you were playing something hideous and you didn't even need make-up?
Nope, name some other girl with such a major part before. You CAN'T!

well, actually, we all know the real star of the Alien movies is never the alien.
it's Sigourney.
take her out and you've got those shitty Alien Vs. Predator films.
It's what you do with the part. I'm sure she will be the first nominee from an Alien movie since Sigourney in Aliens.

Giger did too well really, though.
Teyona will be better though. The makeup and costume will easier to work in for her.
avatar
Jilpen

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : Chicago NOW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

i heard the bitch got hit by three zebras and a monkey. i can't stand the bitch no way.
avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jilpen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Yo how bout you buff these pumas for 20 cents so your lights wont get cut off
You soggy breasts, cow stomachs
Yo take those baby gap shirts off, too
You just mad cuz payless ran out of plastic pumps for the after party
avatar
Jilpen

Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 35
Location : Chicago NOW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

yo by the way, go get my album damn!
avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Nigel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

avatar
Nigel

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum