IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Packing Packing Packing,
Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning,
Shopping Shopping Shopping,
Freaking Freaking Freaking

I'm leaving for Iowa tomorrow and so far i've managed to wash everything made of cloth in my room, as well as buy everything i need (sad to see all those summer earnings go). But i have a TON more to do, including figuring out if i actually have a car to take, actually packing up all my shit in boxes, and stuff.

i was originally supposed to work today, but i didn't sleep well last night and i don't think i would be able to pack at 11 at night after a ten hour back-breaking day of farm work. Hopefully my boss doesn't hate me now, cuz i kinda need that last paycheck.

Any of y'all getting ready for school and feel like your eyeballs are gonna boil in your head from all the pressure? This is the third time i've done this and it doesn't get any easier.
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 pm

:S you're leaving tomorrow and you're packing today?
that's gangsta

to get ready for school, i just have to spend more money. i need a light meter and some lenses.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AAAAAUUUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 am

Cozy.little.tomb. wrote:Packing Packing Packing,
Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning,
Shopping Shopping Shopping,
Freaking Freaking Freaking

I'm leaving for Iowa tomorrow and so far i've managed to wash everything made of cloth in my room, as well as buy everything i need (sad to see all those summer earnings go). But i have a TON more to do, including figuring out if i actually have a car to take, actually packing up all my shit in boxes, and stuff.

i was originally supposed to work today, but i didn't sleep well last night and i don't think i would be able to pack at 11 at night after a ten hour back-breaking day of farm work. Hopefully my boss doesn't hate me now, cuz i kinda need that last paycheck.

Any of y'all getting ready for school and feel like your eyeballs are gonna boil in your head from all the pressure? This is the third time i've done this and it doesn't get any easier.

Wait Cozy, are you a junior? When you say third time, I'm assuming that means you're a junior this year? I always thought I was older than you lol.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:14 am

yah im a junior! i think we're like the same age but a different grade. im 20 how old r u?
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

Cozy.little.tomb. wrote:yah im a junior! i think we're like the same age but a different grade. im 20 how old r u?

Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 am

I move out in 10 days and I'm so nervous I am going to forget something important!
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 am

hi Ava! i usually make a list and check it twice. Santa's method never fails. And as long as you have enough stuff to live for a week, anything else can be mailed to you. i already know im gonna forget something, i just hope it's something mailable! last year i forgot my violin and my mom had to send it in this giant cardboard box that looked like a coffin.
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 am

Thanks for the advice Cozy! I will probably do that shortly, but I'm working like a dog currently. Its terrible. I'm only an hour away, so even if I have to bus home its not a huge deal. How far away from home are you?
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 pm

im about 4 hours away, which isn't too bad once u get used to it.
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum