IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!! Empty MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!

Post  Jilpen Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Afters a long search that took months...here is my husband on Tyra:

So cute and charming....but he didn't take me and I'm mad and he doesn't want to know if I'm cheating on him... Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!

Post  Mikiel Tue May 26, 2009 4:49 am

Your man made a funny! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY HUSBAND WENT ON THE TYRA SHOW WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:08 am

Bitch, Tyra wants yo man.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 am

She actually told him to say that...he had to beg his friend that is a PA to let him in and Tyra tells them what to say. He didn't have to snitch on the bitch.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:12 am

WHAT!? That don't sound right.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 am

They aren't random audience members picked....they are picked from the beginning and they are told what to say. He got ON the show, he wasn't just an audience member.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:16 am

So it's basically like an acting job?
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:18 am

Kind of. They don't have to be actors...but they are pre-selected. They give their opinion before they are asked the question and then they are told if the answer works or not. Why do you think he was sitting on the end?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 am

Well I always figured the ones that sat on the end were pre-selected to speak, I just thought that they asked everyone if they'd like to speak, listened to what they had to say, and then sat them on the end for the segment they would be apart of.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum