IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter

2 posters

Go down

I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter Empty I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter

Post  Jilpen Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 am

I want one of you to make it past week one...so learn to send in a picture you dummies. JEEEZZ Evil or Very Mad This makes me want to join and win to represent black beauty. GOD, you make me frustrated. Tyra struggled to represent this beauty that people didn't want to see for decades....and you come and treat this contest like a joke. Work harder my black ladies. Work harder. You bitches.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter Empty Re: I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter

Post  Nigel Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:23 am

we asked you to join
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter Empty Re: I'm Fed Up WIth You Black Girls That Enter

Post  Jilpen Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:24 am

I'm busy...but at least I didn't start something I couldn't finish. These dumb bitches enter and never even sign up for the forum...Dumb bitches.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum