IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

+10
Cozy.little.tomb.
Breenis
Blom9168
Karasu
The Chantal Kendrick
Sweet_Tyra
Lifey66
norris6489-Vic
Jilpen
Joey-GaGa
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart! Empty Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 am

For example, I'm going to start by nominating myself as Jade. For reasons you are all well aware. No explaination needed here.

Who wants to go next?
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart! Empty Re: Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

Post  Jilpen Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 am

Kazara is Adrienne because she disappeared, is never talked about, and was the first winner.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart! Empty Re: Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:32 am

Fantastico!

And Avess can be Jael because I can just see Avess running around in a neon tutu and bright blue wig.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 am

i'll be sandra. i thought i was gonna kick ass... but im sooo not. lol
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am

i'd want to be allison, but the comparison is so unrealistic is laughable. a girl can dream.
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am

Ann can be Ann.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 am

hehehehe, how fitting :p
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Ann = Egg

Does anyone watch arrested development?

Ever since Ann signed up, everytime I go to write her name I almost write Egg LOL.

Not saying your bland at all, its just coz of the name and my obessive compulsive arrested development watching
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 pm

I. LOVE. ARRESTED. DEVELOPMENT.
O.O
My brother got me addicted to it.

it is the reason i failed several tests (From obsessive watching). Illusion, michael. A trick is something whores do for money.

and there are dozens of us! DOZENS!

"But Dad, I really like Ann"
"Look George-Michael, I'm sure Egg is a really nice person..."

I also love how Ann Veal sounds like anvil a little bit. or Advil....e.o
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Haha or cocaine!!

OH LORDY i am a bit obessessed i have seasons 1 and 2 and i seriosuly just watch them over and over...just started watching season 1 over again.

Emma is pretty much a young version of Lucille lol. Not really though haha.
She screams exactly like Lucille does, which started this massive ongoing group joke where we always scream "AAAHHH!!! GENE PARMEGAN!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!" and do the whole hand thing she does.

Its amazing.

I cant wait for the movie to come out at the end of the year, I need me some more AD
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 pm

oh gosh i have no idea at all

i would like to be Natasha but im not Russian enough... even though i have wanted to be Russian since i was a child ha
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm russian Razz

I would like to be Naima
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:21 pm

IDK who I would rezemble. Maybe someone else knows but i don't.
Blom9168
Blom9168

https://www.youtube.com/FinaldestinationTfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Okay, let's see... I'm gonna try everyone, not really in terms of personality, but in terms of style and progress:

Kazara - Samantha Potter. Started out just fair, and her amazingness kind of came out of nowhere in the second third of the competition. Not that great on the runway.
Cozy - Elina. Very serious artiste, models from her head to the tips of her fingers, nice eyes.
Audrey - Elyse. Kicked consistent ass, but didn't have the special x-factor of the rest of the top three.
Joey - Jade. Cool "My name is Joe, the Ace of Hoes. Mimi my dear, I know your Gram is lumpy, but me n' De are flawless, and your crime scene photo looks like Gumby."
Avess - Sara Albert. One of my all-time faves who had an AMAZING first shot and was kind of fair from there.
Finchie - Nnenna. When she was great, she was great, when she was bad, *poop*. And she gave off a cold vibe.
Mimi - Brooke Miller. A bit too young and naive for the competition, got by on consistently blah photos, didn't take her elimination well, but was endearing to some.
Stevie - Megg. Had potential and was good-looking, but never really got off the ground as a model.
Jono - Coryn. Had a few shining moments of awesomeness, but couldn't be convincingly "happy."
Bunin - No clue, didn't get to know her or know anything about her progress.
Mr. B. - Same
Only a Name - Same
Jeraldo - Nik. Glamorous, had a hard time showing vulnerability, and people were outraged that he lost. Tee-hee!
Lucy - Heather Kuzmich. Started out really strong, lovely eyes, kind of coasted at some points, a fan favourite.
Manny - Jayla. Started out showing a lot of promise, but kind of ran out of gas at the end, was very different in her look from the rest of us.
Ava - Kyle. Had a couple good ones, a couple bad ones, and was such a pretty girl, but not the most modelesque.
Marlee - Dionne. Started out pretty pooey, but worked hard, and had the best personality of the top six, then eventually kind of lost the spark.
Erik - Lauren Brie. Middle of the pack first week, then top of the pack for a few weeks, then two bad weeks and *poof* he's gone!!
Mel - Sandra. Started out not-so-great, had a few shining moments of awesomeness, then got knocked off again.
Blom - Felicia. Even though I dislike her, I know I'm like the *only* one. First two pictures, strong, then kind of slipped away, was creative but didn't have good eyes.
Krissy - Ebony Morgan. She had some great potential and showed promise for improvement but when she didn't try she was really off. Poor girl was so sad, and her leaving was so confusing and saddening for us.
Ballard - Melrose. "(Ballard) may seem like a bitch, but if you really listen to what (he) has to say, there's some truth to it." - Brooke
Connan - Megan. Sweetheart who rocked the first shot and inexplicably fell to the bottom second week.
Karasu - Danielle. A truly consistent winner whom some criticize for "one face" and waited a few weeks to get his first first-call-out.
Chantal - Yoanna. Curvier girl obsessed with fashion and had my favourite face everrrr.
Killian - Bre. Many say that he only got through due to others' screw-ups/an endearing personality. Except I don't hate him.
Mikiel - Marjorie. Started out super-strong and the judges weren't fair to him and started calling him lower even though he was still doing better than almost everyone else... Got booted on one of his best weeks.
Amaranth - Kim Stolz. Took a long time to kind of warm up in the judges' eyes, and just when she was on a roll, well, Kim sucked and Amaranth quit. Boo!
Lauren - Lauren Utter. Heh. Never fully embraced her awkwardness and her unique face, and eventually it became her downfall.
Jonny - Toccara. Started out awesome, but dead eyes and uninspiring poses cut him off early.
Sara - Cassandra Watson. Looked the part, and sweet as a sugar pie, but that's not the same as being a good model, sadly.
Robbie - Kim Rydzewski. Good a great first picture, but the passion wasn't there and a sad family death forced him to quit.
Chloe - Cassandra Whitehead. Enormous potential, great first shot, and quit because she's filthy.
Shaq - Anya.
Kendra - Anya.

I'm not listing Jasanee at all, or anyone from this cycle *yet*. Also, I feel wrong comparing myself to someone. I feel like I'll either be too arrogant, or too compliment-fishy. Anyone else wanna?
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Bree you remind me a little bit of Elyse. In the look, and cuz you're both intelligent and not afraid to show it. Also she had some pretty mad posing skills if I remember correctly.
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm

*is on Flattery Island drinking a Tickled Pink Daquiry courtesy of Cozy*
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:50 pm

lol
share the boozes, it's noon somewhere
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:54 pm

It's noon where I am. At my unsupervised cushy government job.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 pm

ooh you work for the feds?
i dont have a job cuz im a bum and there's nowhere to work until the veggies grow
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Yep, working for FedNor, a sector of Industry Canada that specializes in the stimulation of Northern and Rural Ontario communities through job creation initiatives, promotion of French as an official language, and community projects. Essentially, anything to get people back to work. I am making a different.
*realizes she just cruises around on the internet all day and answers phones*
Kinda...
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozy.little.tomb. Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 pm

cool, sounds like a sweet resume builder.
Cozy.little.tomb.
Cozy.little.tomb.

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Ann = Egg

HAHAHahahAHahadhahdahsdashaskdhahaha. oh my goodness. love.

&&

Bree: Joey - Jade. "My name is Joe, the Ace of Hoes. Mimi my dear, I know your Gram is lumpy, but me n' De are flawless, and your crime scene photo looks like Gumby."

ahsdhashahahaha today is going to be a great day thanks to yous twos.
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:06 pm

I want to compare to myself to Samantha -- but, in the words of Ann... a guy can dream.

Bree... I was like Bre. Buahaha.

Aside from Bre... I guess I'm sort of like Eugena. Had one or two good photos, was mediocre at parts and got elim'd in third place. And I like to think I've gotten better post-show. Wink
Killian Machine
Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 pm

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL BREE!!! THAT WAS SO GREAT! I love my "Ace of Hoes" rap! I love you
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

I guess whoever the "funny one" is, that's me!
I know it's been pointed out before, but I love that my least favourite girl has the same name as me. And also, that my favourite girl ever has the same name as my much-disliked roommate.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next