IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am

4 posters

Go down

Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am Empty Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am

Post  Lifey66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:54 am

and I'm scare shitless because I have no clue what to major in, or where my life will go, now that this major turning point is met.

Its so surreal, i still can't believe that this day is actually here as it is! Can it really be time already to move on?

Words of wisdom are always appreciated (since suddenly my nerves are catching up to me).
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am Empty Re: Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:55 am

you'll be fine. every obstacle that life throws at u... just get thru it. you seem like a tough cookie. Very Happy
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am Empty Re: Graduating Tomorrow/Technically Today Since Its After 12am

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am

Those are totally normal thoughts to have after high school...and honestly, I just finished my Freshman year of college and I'm still asking myself what my life is going to turn into, what I'm going to do, what I'm going to survive on, where I'm going to live, who I'm going to live with, blah blah blah, and I know my major and what school I'm going to (obviously) lol. It doesn't get easier...but I think we're supposed to figure it out on the way!

And not going to lie, the summer after high school is SO terrifying...the days creeping up to the first day of college are so scary, but after a month of college you'll be totally FINE. I was absolutely petrified, but it's fun.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 am

certainly a loud cookie....
Very Happy

thanks!
i don't know WHY the nerves are coming on. its so random. senior clearance forms are signed. i got the robes, and the different honors tassels. i just have to show up for a stupid rehearsal, and then sit through a ceremony, and then get the diploma. o.O

And like you were saying Joey, its so strange to not have high school things to worry about, but have this even BIGGER monster looming ahead!
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 pm

I woke up feeling like I should be doing homework right now. lol
Ann, where'd you disappear to after the ceremony? I was able to find Casey and people, but not you.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down