IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helphelphelp.

3 posters

Go down

Helphelphelp. Empty Helphelphelp.

Post  Breenis Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm a dumb-dumb.
Last night myself and my friend Jordan, who was one of my BFFs in hig scool, got togetherh to haveh a few drinks and watch some movies. Then we ended up sleeping together. Not sleeping together like, having sex. But, like, sharing a bed. It was weird. We were in my bed. And he was not wearing pants. At one point I think we were spooning. And also at one point he was fiddling around with my bra straps, though I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish. I was like, "What the fuck are you doing?" and he just smiled and said, "Trying to bug you."
Is this too close for comfort, or is this normal platonic friendship behaviour??
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Helphelphelp. Empty Re: Helphelphelp.

Post  Jilpen Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 pm

I don't know...did he get um a boner? Suspect Because the bra straps thing is weird...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 pm

I know, that was the part that weirded me out. But I can kind of excuse him because he was quite intoxicated. Not sure if he had a boner or not, I was too tired to take note. He told me I was pretty in the morning (whic I soooo wasn't at that point, you guys have all seen me on "bad days").
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I really am one of the few people that feels like drinking does not make people do stupid things...I don't think you do things like that with your friends that you have no feelings just because you are drunk....maybe he feels something and the feelings are not hidden when he's drunk.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm not sure what motivated it, really. He was being very sweet. But he has a girlfriend, that's the weirdest/wrongest part, and she's quite a bit younger than him and won't sleep with him and doesn't drink (I say good on her, personally, she's a very sweet girl). Last night after a few Kieth's he started talking about how his girlfriend is getting freaked out by the idea of him leaving for school and he's getting unsure about stuff. So that's like, red flag there.
And I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I know I've gotten a lot prettier since high school, and aside from a run-in on the street last week (when it was raining) he hadn't seem me in a long time, so that might have motivated something, at least on a shallow level.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 am

Jilpen wrote:I really am one of the few people that feels like drinking does not make people do stupid things...

Ehh...can't agree with this one, unless you're speaking strictly in regards to sex...actually, even then I don't agree.

I don't think any of these could be filed under anything besides "stupid"
-taking one of my dog's tranquilizers (not recommended unless you enjoy 2 days of diarrhea)
- eating an earthworm
- sucking the toes of an ugly, bitchy, fat Jamaiican girl with a lazy eye (damn tequila!!!)
- hooking up with someone at a cousins wedding (not family lol)
- drinking bubble solution to see if it would make me sing like Alfalfa in Little Rascals

And then some lol...I would list all my wonderful moments but I don't have all day Wink Or maybe I just can't hold my booze...
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm

I think what Jilpen meant is that alcohol didn't just entirely cause him to have an attraction to me.
However I was thinking perhaps it didn't have anything to do with me, but rather his sexual frustrations due to his selebacy with his girlfriend, and just the fact that I know this guy has a high sex drive.
I went to his house last night, and things are either a lot better or a lot worse. I at least got some clarity. We kinda pussyfooted around the subject and I was like, "So... why do you think it happened? Was it a combination of drunkenness and horniness? Or was it me?" And he was like, "Uhh... the second one? I hope you're not mad."
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 am

This is my take on the whole thing...to me it's fairly obvious that you have some feelings for the guy. I know he has a girlfriend but it really doesn't sound like they're compatible, she doesn't drink but he does, she doesn't have sex but he does, and I'm sure there are other examples that you didn't mention. I'm sure his gf is a sweet girl but, frankly, every young person has a "first broken heart" experience. If you like him (only you know if that's really the case, OK if you don't want to say), I say go for it. Or let him know how you feel and see how he reacts...some people aren't always dating the right person at the time and need someone else to make them realize that.
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum