IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat

2 posters

Go down

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat Empty See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 am

These are from a shoot with photographer Mark Edward for Kate Young's studio Salon Space. My prints haven't been sent out yet so I snagged Kelsie's who got hers first.

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat 4a34447a36464b

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat 4a3445c46100cb

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat 4a344a5399f7ab

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat 4a344a2305092c

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat 4a344a2305092b
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat Empty Re: See Mrs. Lovett Slit My Throat

Post  Mikiel Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 am

Wowzers!!! Can't wait to see your prints! These look fantastic! So you're actually going to go and pursuit modeling? :] I like you the most in the second one and I like Mrs. Lovett most in the first one Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 am

Thank you! I can't wait to see my set either, and I'd love to get a career going in modeling. If not a career definetly many creative projects for the sake of fun. I had so much of what the ANTM girls say come true. Like hair and make-up takes hours, and we just had 6 models (2 other mrs. lovetts) so I can't imagine what 13 or 14 girls do all that time Shocked and having to do what you feels right while simultaneously doing what the photographer is asking for (remember Natlie?). I kept opening my eyes every now and then along with not smiling and he really wanted me to keep them shut and smile the whollle time and had me throw my head back so far to show off the wounds. Also someone made a derogatory joke before we shot so it's alot to deal with. But so much fun! I'd pretty much do it everyday if I could. && I hope I get the chance to!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum