IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farrah Fawcett...

+5
Joey-GaGa
AudreyFTW
norris6489-Vic
Jilpen
Mikiel
9 posters

Go down

Farrah Fawcett... Empty Farrah Fawcett...

Post  Mikiel Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 am

Sad

Last edited by Mikiel on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Farrah Fawcett... Empty Re: Farrah Fawcett...

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 am

THIEF!!!!!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 am

lol...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 pm

I had to do it. Farrah > Michael.
hahahaha Razz
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Mikiel wrote:I had to do it. Farrah > Michael.
hahahaha Razz

Um, no.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

oh HAIL naw. Farrah was an iconic beauty. Her hair and smile will be forever apart of the history of Beautiful women in Hollywood. HOWEVER... Michael Jackson is THE ICON. He was a gentle beautiful soul and gave back to the world. And his music is amazing and timeless... I will miss him everyday... Sad
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm

hahahaha Razz
I have to disagree on this one.
F.F <<<<<<<<<M.J
Some people don't even know who Farrah is, lol. Even myself had to google her to see who she was. Razz
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm

AudreyFTW wrote:
hahahaha Razz
I have to disagree on this one.
F.F <<<<<<<<<M.J
Some people don't even know who Farrah is, lol. Even myself had to google her to see who she was. Razz

Oh my...the only people who really don't know who Farrah Fawcett is are usually under the age of 20.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

I know who she was. Hell, I miss them both, although Michael came as more of a shock. Was he really 4 million dollars in debt? That's crazy.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:35 pm

I think it's stupid to say that anyone was better than anyone else. They are both dead now...so why are we doing this?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Jilpen wrote:I think it's stupid to say that anyone was better than anyone else. They are both dead now...so why are we doing this?
Because its INTM and we always do this. :/

I personally thought MJ was creepy both in appearance and personality. His music never inspired more, nor was it pleasant to listen to. I dislike his contribution to the music industry, because its the same generic sound being played over repeatedly. Ya know with Chris Brown and Usher. And all those ppl just mimicking his style. Its just annoying, to me. But if ya like him, then so be it. That's why I say Farrah > Michael. And also because me and my best friend talked about Farrah on a daily basis since she styled her hair like her's. :]
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 pm

That's not what I mean...hell one of his biggest contributions to music was not about his type of music but the fact that he was the first artist to break barriers. MTV didn't even allow black artist on television. I didn't say you have to like him...but Farrah was not a better person. No one is better than anyone in that respect. Also, there is more to his music than what they play most of the time. In INTM we do not say that someone is better than someone else, we say we like their pictures more. Liking someone more than someone else doesn't meant they are better or mean more. They are dead, so that is all that matter right now. In death, do we really need to compare them? They both had their contributions to society...and like them or not they meant something to someone. Everyone that can do that deserves respect. Sorry, I just believe in respecting the dead and not speaking ill of them and I just really don't think anyone was better than anyone else. They may mean more to you, but they don't mean more in life itself. I think I may be too old for you guys areound here.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Jilpen wrote:That's not what I mean...hell one of his biggest contributions to music was not about his type of music but the fact that he was the first artist to break barriers. MTV didn't even allow black artist on television. I didn't say you have to like him...but Farrah was not a better person. No one is better than anyone in that respect. Also, there is more to his music than what they play most of the time. In INTM we do not say that someone is better than someone else, we say we like their pictures more. Liking someone more than someone else doesn't meant they are better or mean more. They are dead, so that is all that matter right now. In death, do we really need to compare them? They both had their contributions to society...and like them or not they meant something to someone. Everyone that can do that deserves respect. Sorry, I just believe in respecting the dead and not speaking ill of them and I just really don't think anyone was better than anyone else. They may mean more to you, but they don't mean more in life itself. I think I may be too old for you guys areound here.

thanx you Jilpen for saying this. i honestly get a little disturbed when someone can speak ill of a man who has been deceased for less than a day. calling the man creepy...?? seriously? let him rest in peace...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:38 pm

I just feel like there are some things that don't need to be said...and well, I don't want to sound like an elderly old woman, but really you do learn a lot as you get older and more mature. Sometimes, I feel like teenagers think they should say everything they feel and sometimes it's just not appropriate. And I don't think it makes a difference that he is a celebrity or that no one in his family is reading this. Sorry, guys.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm

When I say "Farrah > Michael" thats strictly my personal opinion. I'm not stating a fact here. You can have your own opinion to it. I could care less. And I know I may sound like a reckless teenager for saying this, but just because someone is dead doesn't mean I have to censor my thoughts. Have to be respectful. Thats just the way that I feel and I'll always feel that way. If someone thinks that I'm acting immature for not kissing ass (and thats the way I see it) to the dead individual then so be it. Meh.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:32 am

Mikiel, part of being respectful is knowing when to just not say anything at all. That's proving my point right there. It's immature to think that when people say be respectful they mean lie or censor your "thoughts." Sometime thoughts need to remain thoughts. You can think anything you want to think about the man, but it's incredibly immature to say things if they can be taken as disrepectfully especially when when it is not necessary to speak out on it. I get it you don't care, but we don't need to know that.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:37 am

personally michael jackson creeped me out. child toucher much?
i liked thriller. and i liked the jackson five. but basically between him and his kid touching ways, and dangling babies off of balconies.....

well ...lets not speak ill-er of the dead, but lets not turn a blind eye to his faults, just because he is dead. :S
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:54 am

let's not have a war over censoring and who was better and shit. Michael Jackson was revolutionary with a lot of his music and i've always thought his personal affairs and crap were none of our goddamn business. Farrah was a goddess, she was an original Angel and her fight with cancer was very sad to watch, especially since she ended up losing. i will miss both of their presences. that's all that needs to be said.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 am

thank you Johnny. Very Happy
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm glad people are able to find an outlet to express their feelings on these losses, but honestly..

this thread is a little too chicken soup for the teenage soul for me.
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum