IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy fuck people!

+8
The Chantal Kendrick
Karasu
Ava
Joey-GaGa
Breenis
Jonny-boy
Jilpen
Mikiel
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Holy fuck people! Empty Holy fuck people!

Post  Mikiel Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 pm

What happened?? Particularly revolving around quitting and Victor haha. I've been INTM deprived for 5 days and I need my dose! Very Happy

P.S: I showed my best friend all the pictures from each cycle and she's in love with you Bree. Hahahah. Thought you'd like to know Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Holy fuck people! Empty Re: Holy fuck people!

Post  Jilpen Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Ann quit. Errbody got mad. Poster and Crack took too long to send they photos in. Vicodin got mad and said he ain't gon do the competition no more if it runs into late August cuz he gotz to go to skool. Errbody got mad cuz he be the main one tryin to tell people they wrong to quit. You know what I'm sayin? So, anyway he got yelled at by Bree. Panel went up. Audrey was fierce. Frosty was called first. Errbody else was ok. Poster stunk but Cuz been slipping so he had to get the heck out. Lesus said all the judges were wrong about Vicodin...they ain't like that. So...yeah. Very Happy
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm

oh okay! hahahah. thank you jilpen for the 411 Very Happy now i can rest in peace haha.

after checking panel, why are your pictures so small audrey???? wwwhhhhhyyyyyy?????? Surprised
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:40 pm

i don't think Audrey is real. that or she hasn't taken a single photo FOR this competition. >.>

notice, her circus pictures are her standing on a target ball(probably taken 3 months ago when she was hanging out there with her friends) and a webcam picture of her with a pet snake.

her "Clue" picture is her standing in the kitchen, looking cute. probably taken by one of her friends one night at a sleepover.

her angry couple pic looks like a picture from the same sleepover where her and her friend are laughing about one of their ex's small penis. her parent picture is just too small to be authentic. probably pasted from a photobucket search.

and her fruit picture may look like the closest thing she's done to a modeling picture, but i don't know what the hell she's holding, for all i know, it's a goddamn cell phone.

sorry for the blasphemy, Jilpen, but this is just what i've been thinking.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 am

don't think Audrey is real. that or she hasn't taken a single photo FOR this competition. >.>

notice, her circus pictures are her standing on a target ball(probably taken 3 months ago when she was hanging out there with her friends) and a webcam picture of her with a pet snake.

her "Clue" picture is her standing in the kitchen, looking cute. probably taken by one of her friends one night at a sleepover.

her angry couple pic looks like a picture from the same sleepover where her and her friend are laughing about one of their ex's small penis. her parent picture is just too small to be authentic. probably pasted from a photobucket search.

and her fruit picture may look like the closest thing she's done to a modeling picture, but i don't know what the hell she's holding, for all i know, it's a goddamn cell phone.

We know. Jonny, you're bitter.
Hating on Audrey is sooooo trucker hats - cool for awhile, overdone and pointless now.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am

PS - Mikiel, tell your friend that while I'm straight, I wouldn't mind a caj hookup. Har har.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 am

PPS: Hating on Audrey is to trucker hats as "Caj" is to "gag me with a spoon."
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!! You just a hater. Mad Be gone, hater. Audrey is the best damn one in this competition and you knows it. Besides, with all of this quitting, dropping out, never starting, sending in late bullshit...I much rather have an Audrey than an Ann, Billie, Emma, Amber, Hoe...seriously i don't really even care. Until, she is eliminated or caught by one of the judges...I'm sorry but it really does not matter. And I'm honeslty not kidding. If she is doing that, than she really is either very good or this proves this cycle sucks. Xander was the FIRST eliminated contestant this entire cycle that was not a default eliminee...and that is sad. So, so be it. Audrey win this bitch and if you are fake... I couldn't care less. At least you post, are nice, and aren't trying to put other down so you can win. Everyone else needs to post more or stop being such a jackass... Very Happy
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:14 am

How come peeople forget that my Bradsky was in this competition? He was just as bad as Billie.

PPPS. Billie is a girl's name.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

Jonny-boy wrote:i don't think Audrey is real. that or she hasn't taken a single photo FOR this competition. >.>

Yeah Jonny, even I'm on the Audrey train now Smile
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am

Ohhh Joey, you're just the king of hating someone at first then jumping on their train. (Insert "caboose" joke ____________________ <-- here).
AUDREY IS THE NEW ALLISON/ANALEIGH!
And honestly, I'm going to stop accusing Audrey of pulling her pictures off of her computer. I really really thought she did at first, but now, it's quite obvious she's not. Who would waste THIS much time in the competition doing that? Also, who the heck has that many pictures of JUST THEM? Plus, not to be accusatory of Xander, because he was an okay model, but I think Audrey is a bit more serious about the competition than Xander was (or at least, more serious than Xander LET ON).
Audrey's not my number one, all of us judges have our favourites and I think I've been pretty clear about who my favourite is - at least, I have this week. But I have a lot of faith in Audrey and hope she will kick it up a notch next week.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am

Oh...and you sucked too Brad!!! Also, Poster you need to send in your stuff on time and it better be good...damn. Vicodin...worry about yourself. Frosty...you're good. Snorah...I only call you that because you don't post...so if you post your name will be Laura. Crack...make a damn account...am I the only one that doesn't like this guy?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:21 am

Breenis wrote:
We know. Jonny, you're bitter.
Hating on Audrey is sooooo trucker hats - cool for awhile, overdone and pointless now.

how am i bitter? i'd be more than happy to see Wendy, Jack or Laura win this, because their pictures are very clearly what the briefs state.

i don't think i was attacking Audrey, i was just stating what i saw. she's very pretty and very nice.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am

I don't know, I just think the whole "accuse people of pulling their pics off their computer" is getting REALLY tired this cycle, so it annoys me to no end when people are still pulling it out - see the reasons listed in my above post for why I don't believe Audrey is pulling pics off her computer. Because it's something that was really heated for awhile, then died down, and now is brought up again, it feels like something that is coming from a place of sour-ness.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 am

You didn't mention Vicodin...I'm intrigued. Audrey is better than them. Next. Also, DOES IS FUCKING MATTER IF SHE IS PULLING PICS OFF HER COMPUTER? SO WHAT, she's still here and that's the point...this cycle sucks and she can slip through. Why not root for the underdog...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 am

well i'm sorry that it was brought up before, i have not been on this board all cycle and don't care to go back and read every single thread. and like i said, i'm not bitter Xander lost because i half-knew he wouldn't get it anyway and there are a few people i would love to see win. if it were sour-ness, i would tear down and trash absolutely every other person in this competition and proclaim that Xander was the rightful winner.

and btw, i know plenty of people who have that many pictures of themself, just look on MySpace.

and i'm not attacking Audrey, just the fact that her pictures don't fit the briefs all that closely.

and if everyone wants to jump my ass and start being fucking rude, you can all go shit and die.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:36 am

I rather be rude to the losers in this competition...you losers. You all suck..We all Wendy is going to win anyway...so I don't get this whole complain about Audrey thing. Sorry, but I like Audrey and I think she is better than some of the other that in the ompetition because she's not a fucking lunatic or so fucking lazy that they don't even make an account. You all are a bunch of monkeys. Mad Why does everyone feel they need to call out one person but they don't callout everyone else...because I will....I'll tell you about yourselves...Snorah, Crack, Vicodin, Frosty, and Poster. YOU WHORES!!!!!! You guys make me sad. Crying or Very sad
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 am

How did this thread turn into call out Audrey anyway!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT. The. Fuck.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 am

I completely agree with Jonny.

Sometimes I wonder if this "Audrey love" is all joke. I feel like I am in the twilight zone.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 am

Oh shut up!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 am

Sorry, didn't know we were allowed to express opinions. My bad.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

Rolling Eyes
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 am

Ava wrote:Sorry, didn't know we were allowed to express opinions. My bad.

exactly. there's a difference between hating on someone and forming opinions on their photos.
and people here jump someone's ass if they do either.

and Bree, you also asked why someone would do it this long, why not? if i were a fake contestant, i'd sure as hell try to go as far as i could and see how long i pull it off, i wouldn't go halfway through the competition and then just be like "just kidding, i haven't really taken any photos for this competition!"
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 am

Audrey is GORGEOUS. Undeniably.

But none of her photos have fit the brief. They could all be from anywhere.
Ava
Ava

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 am

I think that Audrey is actually taking pictures for the competition now. I wasn't so sure before, but I'm convinced enough. But if she actually has all these pictures on her computer, then she's a genius for reducing the size of some of her pictures to fool us into thinking she's following the brief. Bravo! I'm still Team Wendy though haha. But if the top two consists of either Laura, Wendy, or Jack, who will win? Who has the best pictures through out the cycle or personality? We haven't really seen much of the latter from either of them. Except maybe Wendy Very Happy Who is better fit as a judge!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next