IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Want To Deal With This Anymore

+7
norris6489-Vic
Joey-GaGa
Breenis
Jonny-boy
Karasu
Jilpen
AudreyFTW
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't Want To Deal With This Anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Want To Deal With This Anymore

Post  Breenis Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 am

But here's the thing - it's JUST A CONTEST. 90% of the contestants who come on here - myself included - don't want to be REAL models, but this is a really cool thing to try. So honestly, we don't need to take this that seriously.
Honestly, if I may quote Zac and Miri, "Fair? What are we talking about, blood diamonds?" You guys are getting SO up-in-arms about a fifteen-year-old girl sending in pictures for an online contest. Do you want to view it on a macro level and see how pitiful it looks? The reason I'm getting mad is because I hate to see someone quit a competition or leave a board because she doesn't feel welcome when the point of this game is to meet people, have fun, and have a wonderful experience.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Don't Want To Deal With This Anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Want To Deal With This Anymore

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 am

Jonny-boy wrote:
Jilpen wrote:I just want to add that Audrey would have never made it this far had it not been for all the people quitting and never sending in photos. In any other cycle, she would not still be here and people wouldn't have even cared where she got her photos from. This is one of the main reasons that I don't think she needs all this criticism. It's really not her fault that she's still here. She's only getting the chance to improve because other people were lazy.

whether she deserves to be here or not, all the criticism should help her focus on improving and deliver a #1 photo.
no one deserves to be the model who got by on everyone else's quits/default eliminations and was then eliminated for not improving after so many chances.
The reason she's not taking this criticism as a way to help her is because it SEEMS like it is coming from a hateful place and it's just too much criticism. Take it like this, Melissa said some pretty nasty things. Audrey responded but Melissa never responded back. When you and Ava started to say that you think her photos were from her computer, Melissa took that as the oppurtunity to finally "Out" Audrey. I really don't believe that the poll was meant to help Audrey. It just seemed mean spirited and nasty. And when you have 10 people saying that you are "fake" and they don't have any reasons WHY and don't have anything else to say, that can only hurt you. Especially when you never meant anything bad by being in this competition. I'm telling you Melissa meant something completely different when she says "Fake" than you mean.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:30 am

Breenis wrote:But here's the thing - it's JUST A CONTEST. 90% of the contestants who come on here - myself included - don't want to be REAL models, but this is a really cool thing to try. So honestly, we don't need to take this that seriously.
Honestly, if I may quote Zac and Miri, "Fair? What are we talking about, blood diamonds?" You guys are getting SO up-in-arms about a fifteen-year-old girl sending in pictures for an online contest. Do you want to view it on a macro level and see how pitiful it looks? The reason I'm getting mad is because I hate to see someone quit a competition or leave a board because she doesn't feel welcome when the point of this game is to meet people, have fun, and have a wonderful experience.

Bree, i love you. honestly, i've honestly thought you are one of the most awesome people on this board. and i do not want to fight with you.
but how is it that you can go telling people how disappointed in them you are and how much they are disgusting you and how this is JUST A CONTEST
and, of all people, be the one tell me i was wrong to call someone a drama queen even though it was a mistake that i apologized for, when you've said even worse things about contestants just because they were sending their photos in late?

Breenis wrote:When a certain vacationing douchebag and a certain racially ambiguous fuckface submit their pics there I said it good freaking night.

you have been just as nasty, and actually somewhat worse, to people here as the people you are "disappointed" in and i think you're being a total hypocrite.
i'm getting offline now.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 am

First of all, I love how you so casually refer to me as "that JoeyGaGa person" when I've been here before you were born and everyone knows me as "Joey", no spelling it out for people. Contrary to what you'd like to believe, people do actually know me on here. Stop referring to me as if I'm some unknown to people on here.

And second, don't try to pin anything on me. Did you even read what I said about your most recent pictures? You're nuts.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:First of all, I love how you so casually refer to me as "that JoeyGaGa person" when I've been here before you were born and everyone knows me as "Joey", no spelling it out for people. Contrary to what you'd like to believe, people do actually know me on here. Stop referring to me as if I'm some unknown to people on here.

And second, don't try to pin anything on me. Did you even read what I said about your most recent pictures? You're nuts.

She was only saying what happened in the beginning, not now.
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:20 am

Karasu wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:First of all, I love how you so casually refer to me as "that JoeyGaGa person" when I've been here before you were born and everyone knows me as "Joey", no spelling it out for people. Contrary to what you'd like to believe, people do actually know me on here. Stop referring to me as if I'm some unknown to people on here.

She was only saying what happened in the beginning, not now.

Well then she needs to make that clear by not dropping names.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 am

And another thing, Bree you know I love you, but I'm going to have to disagree with what you said a million percent. Audrey pulling something like this, creating her own thread, and dropping names, immediately calls attention onto herself and to her "quitting". If it was really just about her not feeling welcome, why would she open herself up to the criticism she KNEW she would get for it, as well as opening herself up to the comments like "OMG AuDReY uR sO AwESOme DoN'T leAvE!!! <3" she knew she'd get. We're all just as bad as the people who were "yelling at her" and "not making her feel welcome" because we're giving her thread so much attention. If you want to quit, PM Tyra, don't create a whole thread just so you can watch people debate about you.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 am

Joey, shut the fuck up. Smile This ain't about you. She said she let that go...she was just saying that she has been criticized a lot. Also, have you even been paying attention? Probably not. Everyone has already be debating about her.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 am

Jilpen wrote:Joey, shut the fuck up. Smile This ain't about you. She said she let that go...she was just saying that she has been criticized a lot. Also, have you even been paying attention? Probably not. Everyone has already be debating about her.

BITCH YOU AIN'T KNOW MUH LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!

DANCING IS MY LIFE!!!!!

Ok, done quoting obscure MTV movies.

But for real, no I haven't been paying attention, but creating her own thread and announcing her quitting just rings horrible memories of strangesounds in my head and doesn't sit well with me, especially if someone is bitching about being unaccepted. Alright, I don't feel accepted when I walk into a Gander Mountain, but I don't further antagonize the people in there by running around in pink spandex and singing Ethel Merman, you know? Wearing said materials and singing said songs, I don't proclaim "WHY ARE YOU HICKS STARING AT ME!?" I'd simply turn around and leave. If I "didn't want to deal with something anymore", I'd fucking let it go. I would should "I'M NOT DEALING WITH YOU ANYMORE! *opens debate about self*" and then stick around for the backlash...I'd, well, not deal with it anymore by getting the fuck out.

Last edited by Joey-GaGa on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 am

Well, then pay attention. Because she really didn't do this out for pity... She has been treated pretty badly.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 am

Jilpen wrote:Well, then pay attention. Because she really didn't do this out for pity...

Reread above, I edited.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:40 am

Well, she's not you and she's 16 years old... One day Joey you will learn that everyone that doesn't react like you is not wrong.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 am

Today i went to south street and i got a HUGE gum ball
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 am

Jilpen wrote:Well, she's not you and she's 16 years old... One day Joey you will learn that everyone that doesn't react like you is not wrong.

One day, you will learn that bullshit is bullshit whether it comes from a 30 year old mouth or a 16 year old mouth, and my bitchiness doesn't discriminate against age.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 am

Strawberries On Top Of Me.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 am

Karasu wrote:Today i went to south street and i got a HUGE gum ball

Karasu, can I stick your ball in my mouth?
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:
Karasu wrote:Today i went to south street and i got a HUGE gum ball

Karasu, can I stick your ball in my mouth?
Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 am

Neutral
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 am

Karasu wrote:Neutral

Eh, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to reference the huge gum ball he just mentioned and it coming somewhere near my mouth.

Eh, I thought it was funny.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:52 am

Lol i know im joking
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:53 am

Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 am

Karasu wrote:Lol i know im joking

So you'd like to put your ball near my mouth?
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:59 am

No i mean i was joking about "not getting it"

i dont swing that way
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 am

Mad How did this convo turn into this...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 am

Karasu wrote:No i mean i was joking about "not getting it"

i dont swing that way

Bitch, you'll swing where I want you to.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next