IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS!

4 posters

Go down

OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS! Empty OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS!

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 am

Can I please just gush right now? (shut up Jilda)

This week has been so amazing for me...I spent 14 hours yesterday filmling a movie as a "focal extra" lol. I booked the job through my agency, and I actually was an extra that was moving directly in front of the camera (hence the word "focal" attached to the front lol, meaning the action I was doing was the point of interest in the shot haha), so that made me really excited! It's by no means a big job at ALL, and it's only the position of an extra, but it was so exciting to be on a real working movie set and participate in the production!!!!!!! It's called "Warrior" and directed by Gavin O'Connor ("Miracle", "Pride and Glory"). I hope to one day transition from modeling into acting, and I couldn't have been more excited to be a lil extra yesterday! Bitch I'm a professional extra lol. I had three scenes where I was literally two feet from the camera lens, so hopefully I'll make it into the final cut lol.

And I also did a photoshoot this week and received an image back!!!!! It's for a photographer's website called Life...Captured by Leah Andrascik. So technically it's print! Yay!!!!

OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS! 4a667cb461394

Judge it, whatever, I'm just sharing! Yay!!!!! I'm so happy this week...and another shoot coming up tomorrow! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now I gotta go sleeps...the shoot was from 2:30pm-6:00am yesterday, I'm so pooped.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS! Empty Re: OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS!

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am

No one cares.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS! Empty Re: OT: I HAD SUCH A BOMB WEEK IN FRONT OF ZE CAMERAS!

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 am

Jilpen wrote:No one cares.

Yes, but people do care that they can smell your piche through the interwebz, so cross your legs pleezes.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 am

Thats a good picture actually lol
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 am

You know what? I like your logic from the PM...thank you, Jilly, for being my hater. I wub u.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 am

Karasu wrote:Thats a good picture actually lol

Actually? ACTUALLY!? What's that supposed to mean Karasu!!! Sad Sad

Haha I kid, I kid. Thanks.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 am

a perfect getaway. y/n?
i could be an extra in the new resident evil movie Cool
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 am

Nigel wrote:a perfect getaway. y/n?
i could be an extra in the new resident evil movie Cool

MY MILLA IS IN BOTH OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:34 am

i know
she's been here a lot of times.
they use this place near here to film the resident evil movies.
they also filmed jarhead here and they were paying like 12 dollars an hour for extras.
i couldn't be one cause i was not 18 and was in school.
sucked. i wanted to be in the imaginary army.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down