IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Neighbor is a Total Moron.

+3
awkward_silences
bfoster
Jonny-boy
7 posters

Go down

My Neighbor is a Total Moron. Empty My Neighbor is a Total Moron.

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 am

okay, this guy is dumb. and i mean, like DUMB. stupid. i probably wouldn't be exaggerating to say retarded.

first of all, he's a total pothead, and i don't mean the whole "oh, i smoke every once in awhile" pothead, but the kind of pothead who just blew off his entire $500 government check on enough weed to last him 3 days. and he has no more brain cells. he is now burning the STORAGE SPACE in his head. he will also defend weed and says it should be legal, blah, blah, blah. but get this. he says absolutely no drug makes you stupid or fucks you up permanently! and how does he know this? besides his heavy pot smoking. he tried crack. once. so he's like "and look at me, drugs didn't effect me". -.-

second: him and his fiance(who is a total trip and i love her to death) have a son. he absolutely refuses to take care of his son and whenever Gracie(his fiance) needs to go do something like clean, cook, her homework, she'll ask him to watch their son, and he'll watch him for about a minute and then start yelling at her because he doesn't have the patience to take care of his own child.

strike three: he "can't work" because he can't stand on his foot for longer than a couple of hours. seriously? there are call centers left and right. sure, absolutely nowhere is hiring, but Gracie told me even when there were available jobs, he didn't even TRY to get a desk job. he wants to sit at home on his ass all day and do nothing. he won't even help clean the house, watch their son, spend time with their son, cook, get his own food to eat(Gracie has to serve it to him and if she forgot something, she gets yelled at). and Gracie is going to school full-time to become a dental assistant.

four: we were watching Margaret Cho's Beautiful and she was talking about sex and her vagina area and how she doesn't like her anus touched and then she immediately starts going into metaphors and shit and says something like "i like my party to hang out on the front porch*pointing to her vag*, but no one INSIDE the house*making a fingering gesture*, and NO ONE is allowed in the backyard*points to her ass*" and then he says "oh please, she's rich, she can can pay workers to mow her backyard". -.-

five: he's abusive. the first time Gracie told me he hit her, she stayed the night at our house and i told her if she wanted to stay with us until she could move in with her parents, that was fine.(their son was at her sister's house that night)
well. the next night Gracie said that he hit their son. and that's when i told her, she needs to take their kid away or i would call social services. and the next day she gets all "well, no, we had a long talk and he's going to take anger management and he would never mean to hurt me or our son" i'll tell you this, if i ever see a mark on their child, i'm calling CPS immediately.

six: he walks into our house without knocking. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. we have to keep the door locked. we've asked him to knock and he doesn't. now, sometimes Gracie's over and he doesn't knock because he knows she's here and that's okay and whatever, but any other time?

anyway, he was just over here for like an hour and a half, that's an hour and a half of us hinting for him to please leave so that we could get back to the cleaning we were doing when he first showed up. and then he finally goes to leave. and he can't figure out the locks on the door. the same style/motion/direction locks on his own fucking door.

sorry. he is just soooo annoying. everytime he comes over, i want to throw myself out the damn window. how do you get rid of these kind of people and make them stop coming over? Gracie's awesome, and their son is the sweetest thing, so i don't want them not to come over, but how do i stop him?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Neighbor is a Total Moron. Empty Re: My Neighbor is a Total Moron.

Post  bfoster Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 am

Ha sounds like a character.
bfoster
bfoster

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 pm

What a douche bag. Like extreme douchebag. He gives both stoners and men in general a bad name.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 pm

yup. luckily my dad got home yesterday and he tends not to come around a lot when my dad's here.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Ughhh abusive naive stoners are really the worst. Your dad may just be his kryptonite though! Maybe you could make a scarecrow that really resembles your dad and set it up just inside your place so as soon as he opens the door he wants to close it. He pretty much sounds like a moron so that should work. If not I say you guys move up to Connecticut! There are still buffoons here but most likely they wouldn't be right across the hall. If THATS not possible tell him you guys feel like he's bringing you down with his joblessness and you just don't want that kind of influence. It could lead him to put forth more effort to get working or it also sounds like he may fly off the handle, but its doubtful if he's outnumbered.
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 pm

she really REALLY needs to leave him asap

or you can kill him.. and make it in to an awesome shoot lol
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 pm

BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl wrote:Ughhh abusive naive stoners are really the worst. Your dad may just be his kryptonite though! Maybe you could make a scarecrow that really resembles your dad and set it up just inside your place so as soon as he opens the door he wants to close it. He pretty much sounds like a moron so that should work. If not I say you guys move up to Connecticut! There are still buffoons here but most likely they wouldn't be right across the hall. If THATS not possible tell him you guys feel like he's bringing you down with his joblessness and you just don't want that kind of influence. It could lead him to put forth more effort to get working or it also sounds like he may fly off the handle, but its doubtful if he's outnumbered.

every day i get a little closer to telling him i just don't want him over at our house ever again and i think i'm going to say it eventually.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:10 pm

glamazon_in_training wrote:she really REALLY needs to leave him asap

or you can kill him.. and make it in to an awesome shoot lol

i honestly think she may be waiting til she gets out of school and secures a job good enough to take care of her son.

but i will keep the photoshoot idea in mind. ;D thanks
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 am

Ok, first off, DAMN on the $500 worth of weed in 3 days...I spend 80 a month tops (and no, it doesn't kill brain cells, but if you're smoking that much in that amount of time I'm sure it makes you dang stupid!)

Secondly, call services. Just think of it this way, would you rather speak up and maybe be wrong or not speak up and be right? And I don't know where you live, but in FL there's a "good samaritan law" that says if you report a reasonable suspicion you can't be sued by the person you accused.

And if he's coming in uninvited, just lock your door. And tell him you don't want him in your house unless he's invited, then don't invite him. Hopefully he'll take a hint and if not be more forceful.
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 am

*fans self like southern grammy*

oh my my my
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Ok, first off, DAMN on the $500 worth of weed in 3 days...I spend 80 a month tops (and no, it doesn't kill brain cells, but if you're smoking that much in that amount of time I'm sure it makes you dang stupid!)

Secondly, call services. Just think of it this way, would you rather speak up and maybe be wrong or not speak up and be right? And I don't know where you live, but in FL there's a "good samaritan law" that says if you report a reasonable suspicion you can't be sued by the person you accused.

And if he's coming in uninvited, just lock your door. And tell him you don't want him in your house unless he's invited, then don't invite him. Hopefully he'll take a hint and if not be more forceful.
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:16 pm

ShizaMinelli wrote:Ok, first off, DAMN on the $500 worth of weed in 3 days...I spend 80 a month tops (and no, it doesn't kill brain cells, but if you're smoking that much in that amount of time I'm sure it makes you dang stupid!)

well yeah, actually, it does kill brain cells. that's how it makes you stupid.

i'm giving Gracie the benefit of the doubt for now, simply because she told me he's trying to get into anger management classes. and when they fight, we hear it through the walls every single time, she always brings her son over when she visits, so if i do start to suspect something, i will be calling CPS.

i will.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Actually, it doesn't kill the cells, just depresses their function for an amount of time until it finished in the system. Possibly if he's smoking that much it could be causing some damage, but there are geniuses that have been doing it for years who wouldn't have a brain anymore if that were the case.
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 am

update:

Gracie (finally) left his ass, filed a restraining order and is taking him to court for custody of their son in November, she has full custody until then. she's gonna tell me what happened tomorrow when she comes back to get her stuff. i'm very happy about this.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 am

Yeyy

me too Smile
xx
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 am

good that did not seem like a healthy situation, im glad you & xander will be there for them Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 am

oh wait, she told me just now.

apparently, they were at a friend's house and she'd brought to her laptop to connect to the internet because she was waiting for her final exams results to come in and when Cody is asked if she could get on, she told him no because she was doing stuff and he said "well then find your own way home" and then kicked her, and then left. and then the other night, he got pissed and was going to wake up their son, and she told him not to, so he went into their son's room anyway and he grabbed her and shoved her and left bruises where he grabbed her. so she filed charges and left his ass.

she's coming by tomorrow to get her stuff and she's bringing the cops so she'll be safe.

and i was wrong about the court date, it's next Tuesday. it's hard to hear through our front door xD

we're testifying for her.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:56 am

oh wait- he's still there? damn that kinda sucks. at least they're not together anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 am

yeah, he's next door. his mother is outside screaming about how Gracie's a bitch and that they're going to try to get temporary custody until the actual custody hearing.

they're also planning on moving all their stuff somewhere else later this weekend, so luckily Gracie's coming by tomorrow to get her stuff cuz keeping people's shit is wrong.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum