IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Francisco

5 posters

Go down

San Francisco Empty San Francisco

Post  Laura Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 am

I'm going to San Francisco next week because I left my heart there 3 years ago. I was wondering if anyone here could recommend anything that not many tourists know of. I'm staying at the Fitzgerald hotel in Union Square.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Twin Peaks and bus tours of Napa Valley and Monterey.
I have a bad obsession with San Francisco and Full House actually inspired me to visit there.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

San Francisco Empty Re: San Francisco

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 am

take some pictures of Uncle Jesse

naked

and post

kthnx
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Omg no way! We could totally meet up if you wanted! It'd be cool to meet an INTM contestant. I could even show you around if you wanted. Smile
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Laura wrote:I'm going to San Francisco next week because I left my heart there 3 years ago. I was wondering if anyone here could recommend anything that not many tourists know of. I'm staying at the Fitzgerald hotel in Union Square.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Twin Peaks and bus tours of Napa Valley and Monterey.
I have a bad obsession with San Francisco and Full House actually inspired me to visit there.

China Town is a huge tourist attraction, but you have to know exactly where to go there to experience something really authentic. Actually spend your time going into alleyways, tiny family owned restaurants, shops, etc. in the China Town section. If you can find it (I'm not sure exactly what street it's off of, but just ask someone and they'll point you in the right direction) there's a little fortune cookie place run by an entirely Chinese-speaking family that speaks not one word of English. You can actually go into the shop and watch them make the cookies and then buy some off of them. They're abusive and talk shit on you while you're standing right there, but they gladly take your money for the cookies and it's fun to be abused by authentically-chinese chefs in their own kitchen lol. It's not on the main road, it's literally hidden in an alley, but that's what makes it so interesting. There's also a sign on the front door that says "watch movie "Pursuit of Happyness - I'm in movie!"...apparently one of the people who works there was an extra in the movie, and it's really funny to see the sign still hanging on the door even though the movie is like 3 years old lol. I love San Francisco so fucking much, it's one of my favorite places in the world.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

That fortune cookie place sounds entertaining LOL, hopefully I'll be able to find it. Too bad Uncle Jesse is an old man now if this were 1988 I'd have more of a desire to hunt him down! To the person who lives in SF what part?
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Well, I don't actually live in the city, but I live very close to the city. lol. Sure enough, though, when I told my mom that one of the INTM contestants was going to San Francisco, she jumped on the "You're going to be kidnapped, raped, and murdered" train that all parents jump on.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 pm

You're Mom is right Erik, I've always thought Laura to be the murdering type. affraid
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 pm

I know.

Speaking of which, what a pity there wasn't any murder-related photoshoot this cycle! lol. They could've been the Cycle 4 detectives at the scene of the crime where the Cycle 2'ers murdered the Cycle 1'ers. lol
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum