IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Care

+4
Jonny-boy
Joey-GaGa
Sweet_Tyra
bfoster
8 posters

Go down

For Those Who Care Empty For Those Who Care

Post  bfoster Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 am

So I do plan on joining cycle 5 and all and hopefully it won't be a snooze fest, I'm sure the Cycle 5 contestants can work it out. So anyways I went to a shoot the other day with my friend and I know he won't like this, but here is a picture he took. He's doing some theater work and of course no shots of him, good ones at least. I like the one he's using.

http://tinypic.com/r/qstc8h/3
bfoster
bfoster

Back to top Go down

For Those Who Care Empty Re: For Those Who Care

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:04 am

naww i miss you, ballard.

how is he doing?
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  bfoster Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 am

He's "fine."
bfoster
bfoster

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 am

Everyone please keep in mind, when bfoster says "shoot", the word "shoot" should be replaced with "small-scale imitation of a real photoshoot in which I pose for my friend who has a kinda nice camera and then edits them on photobucket editor".

I kid, I kid. I'm just giving you a hard time Wink
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  bfoster Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am

Hey, I just want to be honest here, I think you have a reputation here or a thing here where you can say and be whatever you want to other people, but I'm asking you nicely once and only once. Don't. Okay? Just don't. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Okay? I know I responded back last time, but this time, I'm doing it this way and I would love to see how this works. Got it?
bfoster
bfoster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm

bfoster wrote:Hey, I just want to be honest here, I think you have a reputation here or a thing here where you can say and be whatever you want to other people, but I'm asking you nicely once and only once. Don't. Okay? Just don't. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Okay? I know I responded back last time, but this time, I'm doing it this way and I would love to see how this works. Got it?

i think everyone pretty much says whatever they want, reputation aside.
and if it bothers you, ignore them. Joey doesn't mean to be rude, he just likes to fuck around.
it's his humor.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Well, this is Joey's way of doing things. He doesn't like something you say or, so he's goes off. Everyone jumps on his back with good reason and then he MAY apologize. After that he still never lets it go and will continue to bring it up constantly. One of the lessons Joey needs to learn is that if he is not being serious he needs to understand that it may take time before he can start being however he wants with just anyone. The first thing Joey ever said to me was and I quote, "How dare you inslut my picture! Don't be a bitch!" I only said he looked a little short. I mean what do you want her to say Joey, "My pictures I took that I put a lot of hard work in." Why do you care so much about one little word she uses...I could say the same about your "reviews." OH SNAP! Exclamation
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Jilpen wrote:Well, this is Joey's way of doing things. He doesn't like something you say or, so he's goes off. Everyone jumps on his back with good reason and then he MAY apologize. After that he still never lets it go and will continue to bring it up constantly. One of the lessons Joey needs to learn is that if he is not being serious he needs to understand that it may take time before he can start being however he wants with just anyone. The first thing Joey ever said to me was and I quote, "How dare you inslut my picture! Don't be a bitch!" I only said he looked a little short. I mean what do you want her to say Joey, "My pictures I took that I put a lot of hard work in." Why do you care so much about one little word she uses...I could say the same about your "reviews." OH SNAP! Exclamation

I love you, Jilda.

My reviews are published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on and off, so they're legitimate too. *snap*
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:57 am

catfight.
plz
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

OOOHHH....Pittsburgh is the height of fashion and film...BALLIN Joey...BALLIN!!!!!!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 am

Jilpen wrote:OOOHHH....Pittsburgh is the height of fashion and film...BALLIN Joey...BALLIN!!!!!!

Dats right.

Jilpen seriously, I consider you probably one of my best friends on here, but you demean what I do constantly. I don't care what I say to other people, yeah I'm an asshole, and you should just accept that by now. I'm not gonna change, but that doesn't mean you need to demean what I do. Pittsburgh isn't the fucking mecca of the film publishing or modeling world (and I'm not even signed in Pittsburgh, so there) but it's a major city (12th largest in the nation) and having six of my movie reviews published in a paper that has a circulation of over a 2 million is pretty huge, considering it happened when I was only 17. And I'm a signed model regardless of what city I'm in...you know yourself that my agency is a pretty big one, correct? It's not Ford, it's not Elite, hell it's not even Nous or Click, but it's a large agency that has models working from here to Miami to LA, in magazines such as Elle and V Man, for clients like Eddie Bauer, Nike, Hollister, American Eagle, etc. You constantly try to demean what I do, and that has nothing to do with what I say to people on here. I'm an asshole, get over it.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:19 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:
Jilpen wrote:OOOHHH....Pittsburgh is the height of fashion and film...BALLIN Joey...BALLIN!!!!!!

Dats right.

Jilpen seriously, I consider you probably one of my best friends on here, but you demean what I do constantly. I don't care what I say to other people, yeah I'm an asshole, and you should just accept that by now. I'm not gonna change, but that doesn't mean you need to demean what I do. Pittsburgh isn't the fucking mecca of the film publishing or modeling world (and I'm not even signed in Pittsburgh, so there) but it's a major city (12th largest in the nation) and having six of my movie reviews published in a paper that has a circulation of over a 2 million is pretty huge, considering it happened when I was only 17. And I'm a signed model regardless of what city I'm in...you know yourself that my agency is a pretty big one, correct? It's not Ford, it's not Elite, hell it's not even Nous or Click, but it's a large agency that has models working from here to Miami to LA, in magazines such as Elle and V Man, for clients like Eddie Bauer, Nike, Hollister, American Eagle, etc. You constantly try to demean what I do, and that has nothing to do with what I say to people on here. I'm an asshole, get over it.
Hello!!!!!!! So am I...that is my point...don't be getting mad. I told you I am your hater and you should be happy. You have enough fans...I am here to bring you back down to earth and you should appreciate it. You need someone to say you ain't all dat. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but you know...you do kind of hurt people's feelings too even if you don't think it's not that big of a deal when you say things.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 am

Jilpen wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:

Dats right.

Hello!!!!!!! So am I...that is my point...don't be getting mad. I told you I am your hater and you should be happy. You have enough fans...I am here to bring you back down to earth and you should appreciate it. You need someone to say you ain't all dat. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but you know...you do kind of hurt people's feelings too even if you don't think it's not that big of a deal when you say things.

But I don't like sagely Jilpen that tries to prove points by being mean and fulfilling da role. Just be nice to me, cuz i like you.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 am

silent Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:35 am

I think this is bitch-confrontation week.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 am

If you keep saying that you're an asshole... why wouldn't you want to change?? I know being an asshole can be fun sometimes (i quite enjoy it, lol), but when your obviously hurting many different peoples feelings... dont you think that YOU should change? I think your a cool person, but I a lot the things you say to people are hurtful and unnecessary... And my little input probably wont change your mind much, but hopefully you get a little insight of how people perceive you.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 am

Yeah Victor, I don't see much of a point of Joey being the way he is with others, but you know the old "I ain't here to make friends, I'm here to win!" song and dance.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 am

All in all, the point is that Jilpen is the most awesome bitch here and we all know it.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 am

Agreed. Jilpen cuts a bitch in style. With make up on.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:52 am

True Dat
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:50 am

norris6489-Vic wrote:If you keep saying that you're an asshole... why wouldn't you want to change?? I know being an asshole can be fun sometimes (i quite enjoy it, lol), but when your obviously hurting many different peoples feelings... dont you think that YOU should change? I think your a cool person, but I a lot the things you say to people are hurtful and unnecessary... And my little input probably wont change your mind much, but hopefully you get a little insight of how people perceive you.

Whatever...if I'm not nasty to you, why "Call me out" on my bitchiness? I like you, therefore I'm nice to you, that's how I operate. Same with you, Bree...if I'm nice to you guys, what's the point of telling me I'm an asshole?
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 am

Its called compassion.... lol. I just feel bad when I see you get into a fight with almost every other person here. I know it isn't that serious, but many things are avoidable.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Breenis wrote:I think this is bitch-confrontation week.

this one's not near as good as ours.

it's a bit of a yawn-fest.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum