IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's Next Dead Forum (minor ANTM spoiler)

2 posters

Go down

America's Next Dead Forum (minor ANTM spoiler) Empty America's Next Dead Forum (minor ANTM spoiler)

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:33 am

Why is everything top model dead as of recent? These boards have been quiet, nothing exciting on the imdb boards, top model gossip hasn't gossiped in days, all-antm keeps tricking me into looking at sandra on the main page, antm L.J. seems as if it croaked. I don't give a fuck about Lauren Conrad being a guest judge. Where are the girls from cycle 11?!?!? I know the majority of them sucked but it's about time they get some work or at least do some tests and share!! Or at least give me the low down on Elyse & Allison's bitcheries of living together Evil or Very Mad

I need to start reading Elyse's blog again.
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

America's Next Dead Forum (minor ANTM spoiler) Empty Re: America's Next Dead Forum (minor ANTM spoiler)

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:10 am

lol, it's just a minor dead period before it starts up again. wait til the Cycle 13 girls are announced. i REALLY got tired of ALLLLLL the elimination games on the IMDB board. too many to keep up with.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down