IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot?

+3
Breenis
Jonny-boy
Mikiel
7 posters

Go down

Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot? Empty Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot?

Post  Mikiel Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 am

I tried phrasing that more eloquently, but I failed. I wanna see nakey Wendy when I check this site out! Razz Jkjk. But seriously. Question
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot? Empty Re: Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot?

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Leigh is very busy would be my guess.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot? Empty Re: Why is the picture with "Who's Next?" on it still the one of the 3rd photoshoot?

Post  Breenis Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

So that you guys can always have my watchful (fierce) eyes over you.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 pm

those eyes are haunting. however, when i'm able to look down at the milk coming out of your mouth, i wanna throw up a little. it makes eating my cereal hard.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 pm

cause i'm supposed to be making the new banner
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm

make i!!

i havent been up there for weeks Sad
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

and you ain't never gonna be up there again.
it's final banner time. final three.
and i just sent it to leigh, geesh. i'm a busy man, i read books and stuff.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Hah, seeing it is gross? Try tasting it.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 pm

It's a hint that Frosty will win.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm

is it like a spoiler?
it's like the runner up always being the second one in the opening credits. conspiracies i say!
except, this is all live, so no.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:27 pm

I'm going to miss the fierce milk on every page. It definitely was robbed of winning the competition.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 am

Haha the reason is actually this:

That was the week I bought my new computer off my friend. Its a mac and it doesnt have piant, which is what i was using to make the banners lol

I have photoshop on this computer but I have no frickin clue how to use it and every time i tried i just ended up getting incredibly frustrated and gave up.
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 am

Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:59 am

thankyou again nigel Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum