IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys who model with their hands on her hips?

3 posters

Go down

Guys who model with their hands on her hips? Empty Guys who model with their hands on her hips?

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Mon May 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Is that considered... feminine?
I'm trying to get some info for my friend.

Also what do you think is the best way for a guy to sell their walk? Laid back?... fierce and struttin like a girl? What? Smile
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Guys who model with their hands on her hips? Empty Re: Guys who model with their hands on her hips?

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Mon May 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Also it is a mistake in the title. I meant "guys who walk with their hands on their hips". Very Happy
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Guys who model with their hands on her hips? Empty Re: Guys who model with their hands on her hips?

Post  Mikiel Tue May 12, 2009 12:21 am

Karasu's hands are on his hips in his Simple B&W shot, and its not girly. I guess there's a way to do it, but generally, it is girly to do, I guess haha. Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue May 12, 2009 12:27 am

Well in my picture, my hands are in my pockets.

Lol i guess on a runway guys normally put their hands in their pockets(thats what i would do).
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue May 12, 2009 12:38 am

Stupid banner covering your hands!!! Grr! haha
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down