IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ!

+3
Jonny-boy
Jilpen
Mikiel
7 posters

Go down

Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ! Empty Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ!

Post  Mikiel Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 am

So I'll just give the jist here. Ryan Jenkins (A contestant on Megan Wants a Millionaire) was found in a motel room hung. He apparently committed suicide. His suicide happened today. But prior to that, a suitcase was found in a dumpster in California with his ex-wife's dead body inside of it. That suitcase was found 3-5 days ago. So MWaM was canceled because he was on the show. And I Love Money 3 will probably be canceled too since he was on it, and he allegedly won that show.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ! Empty Re: Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ!

Post  Mikiel Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 am

oh and before I forget the most important part! There was a warrant out for his arrest. And he was believed to be the murderer of the model. They aren't pursuing the case anymore since they "know" he was the murderer.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ! Empty Re: Megan Wants a Millionaire and possibly ILM3 have been cancelled! READ!

Post  Jilpen Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:27 am

He cut off her fingers and knocked out her teeth... Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:39 am

That freaks me out that he did that. The whole fingers and teeth thing. Too bad he killed himself. He doesn't get to rot in jail Sad But hey! We get some taxes saved, i guess?
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 pm

is there any CLEAR evidence he did it?

because if not, it's a pretty damn shame that they're unwilling to find out.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:is there any CLEAR evidence he did it?

because if not, it's a pretty damn shame that they're unwilling to find out.
He was on the run to Canada when they were looking for him. Also, they were last seen together. If that's not enough evidence... Neutral

This guy did spook me out a little. I'm not surprised that our of all the guys, he's the one that killed his wife.
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 pm

"you're going to love my canadian bacon" what?
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 pm

AudreyFTW wrote:
He was on the run to Canada when they were looking for him. Also, they were last seen together. If that's not enough evidence... Neutral

This guy did spook me out a little. I'm not surprised that our of all the guys, he's the one that killed his wife.

creepy.
well then, i hope he didn't suffer too little.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 pm

does anyone know the ilm3 cast?
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Supposedly he won ILM3
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:32 pm

yeah i did hear that, but like, the cast?
cause i'm waiting for hottie to be on one of these and if she was in this one...:/
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Hottie!! <3333

I don't think she's gonna be doing reality TV no time soon. She's singing for da LORD now. Smile

norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Rumored ILM3 Cast:

Girls:
Gia - ROLB3
Marcia - ROLB3
Cocktail - FTLORJ
Chardonnay - FTLORJ
Cashmere - FTLORJ
Lacey - ROL1
Rabbit - RCOL1
Jessica Kini - ROL2
Lil Hood - FTLORJ
Hotlanta - FOL3
Bee-Ex - FOL3

Guys:
Big Rig - DOL1
Sinister - DOL1
Toolbox - DOL1
Fox - DOL1
Weasel - DOL1
Flex - DOL1
Tango - ILNY1
20 Pack - ILNY2

Rumored ILM4 CAST

Girls:
[I]Brittanya - ROLB3
Feisty - FTLORJ
Baker - RCOL2
Hot Wings - RCOL2
Junk - RCOL2
Doll - RCOL2
Natasha - ROLB3
Milf - RCOL1
Stilts - FTLORJ

Guys:
Mr. Wise - ILNY2
Chi Chi - DOL
Cage - DOL
Pretty - ILNY2
Punk - ILNY2
Cable Guy - DOL
Onyx - ILNY1
Punisher - MWAM
Sex Toy Dave - MWAM
Flipper - DOL

Pictures are at : http://vh1realitycheck.com/?p=1607#more-1607
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 am

Lacey!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down