IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Teyona Runway pics

+4
Jilpen
PicantePants
Jonny-boy
norris6489-Vic
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Teyona Runway pics Empty New Teyona Runway pics

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 am

http://www.rtvgames.com/showpost.php?p=964443&postcount=3547

I want to love her... but something about her is just off for me... I'm glad she's getting work tho.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

New Teyona Runway pics Empty Re: New Teyona Runway pics

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 am

what a hosebeast.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:55 am

Can someone photoshop an Alien face on those photos? That would make my day Very Happy

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 am

[quote="PicantePants"]Can someone photoshop an Alien face on those photos? That would make my day Very Happy[/quote

LMAO!

I was a supporter of her during the cycle, but each week I became a fan less and less. I was always waiting for that 1 pic to prove she deserved to win, and I saw saw it. Allisons bird pic was phenomenal. Teyona was just ok. However... Her "yellow" pic makes an occasionally makes an appearance as my laptop background. That pic is gorgeous.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 am

How about all of you shut the fuck up? Yeah, Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 am

hahaha
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 am

Jilpen wrote:How about all of you shut the fuck up? Yeah, Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy

We will not be silenced Jilpen. lol. Teyona aight...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 am

Vicodin, you lost the competition. What a Face
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:48 am

Mad Mad Mad

NO!!

lmao. Eh. whatev... Teyona is still mediocre... Razz
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  goldfinger791 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 am

i used to be one of those people during cycle 12 who hated teyona, and maybe not in this print work, but i think that she is slowly showing that she deserved it. shes the first high fashion black woman to win, ive been waiting for that for a while

goldfinger791

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 am

Yeah. I consider myself a Teyona fan. I think she's a pretty good model. I think she has a ton of potential that hasn't been displayed yet.

Here are some more runway pics:

http://www.rtvgames.com/showpost.php?p=965848&postcount=3601

I think its AMAZING that she booked so many shows and designers in South Africa. I wanna see her do well and she's starting to kick ass.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Well I think part of the reason so many people hate Teyona is because much as most people say they want a winner without a gimmick or sob story and a winner who is consistently good, they seem to dislike anyone who 1) doesn't have a "personality" (McKey) or 2) actually did well in the competition (Teyona).
I would have preferred Allison to win but I'm really glad Teyona got it, especially now that Allison dropped modeling faster than a turkey shit after Thanksgiving.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Teyona was a good model. I think what turned alot of people off (myself included) about her was that the judges never really critiqued her. She ALWAYS did good. The only time she got negative feedback was the NYC tourist photoshoot and lord knows her pic was horrible. But everything else just seemed to be overkill. She didn't do bad, but she wasn't as great as the judges were making her out to be. She totally bombed the photoshoot for her yellow pic, but the judges never mentioned that since she pulled out a great photo. The only people I wanted to win that season were Teyona or Allison, so I was satisfied.

And I read that Allison is still modeling. She put art and school on hold, and she's in Europe handling her modeling business. She also accompanied Celia to the Vogue Italia shoot Celia did. I think Allison will have some more work coming out soon.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

I don't remember Teyona doing well. I just remember her getting praise for weird photos like her bird, carmen miranda, childhood games and lighting. I thought even her better stuff (swimsuit, beauty shot, covergirl) was lacking and that the Ellis Island shot was the only one that was truely inspirational. I think she looked a hot mess in person, and didn't find her runway to be that fly. There were definitley people who it would've been worse to see win, but all I see is a flicker of something special in Teyona, I don't see it exuding all the time, and, just so many of her photos are stinkers. There's just a lot of reasons to not be crazy about her, like in one Q&A session she can't name one designer.. ONE. I mean I don't expect her to have the entire fashion directory memorized already but c'mon get it together, that's a Top Model Prep question and she was valedictorian! Though clearly she's not in the league of Saleisha or Whitney.
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:16 pm

BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl wrote:I don't remember Teyona doing well. I just remember her getting praise for weird photos like her bird, carmen miranda, childhood games and lighting. I thought even her better stuff (swimsuit, beauty shot, covergirl) was lacking and that the Ellis Island shot was the only one that was truely inspirational. I think she looked a hot mess in person, and didn't find her runway to be that fly. There were definitley people who it would've been worse to see win, but all I see is a flicker of something special in Teyona, I don't see it exuding all the time, and, just so many of her photos are stinkers. There's just a lot of reasons to not be crazy about her, like in one Q&A session she can't name one designer.. ONE. I mean I don't expect her to have the entire fashion directory memorized already but c'mon get it together, that's a Top Model Prep question and she was valedictorian! Though clearly she's not in the league of Saleisha or Whitney.

yeah, that about sums it up for me too Very Happy

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm

I agree as well. I still like her tho. Something about her prevents me from disliking her. But it was SO obvious that she was going to win from day 1. She could have mooned the camera during each shoot, and she would have won. lol.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Victor, that's the kind of flawed thinking that pisses me off. If Bree and Nigel weren't judges, YOU would have won. Twisted Evil
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm

BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl wrote:I don't remember Teyona doing well. I just remember her getting praise for weird photos like her bird, carmen miranda, childhood games and lighting. I thought even her better stuff (swimsuit, beauty shot, covergirl) was lacking and that the Ellis Island shot was the only one that was truely inspirational. I think she looked a hot mess in person, and didn't find her runway to be that fly. There were definitley people who it would've been worse to see win, but all I see is a flicker of something special in Teyona, I don't see it exuding all the time, and, just so many of her photos are stinkers. There's just a lot of reasons to not be crazy about her, like in one Q&A session she can't name one designer.. ONE. I mean I don't expect her to have the entire fashion directory memorized already but c'mon get it together, that's a Top Model Prep question and she was valedictorian! Though clearly she's not in the league of Saleisha or Whitney.

that and her hairline is receding back 200 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not understand the Teyona love. she's gross looking. she's the poster-child for the FACE-LIFT 3000.

the following people deserved to win over Teyona:
Allison
Jessica
Nijah
Kortnie
London
Natalie
Fo
and even Aminat.

simply because the looked like real people. that alone made their photos better.

btw, i think Cycle 12 is the worst cycle EVER.
worst contestants, worst photoshoots, worst drama.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

because models have to look like real people Rolling Eyes

and no not really
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:

that and her hairline is receding back 200 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not understand the Teyona love. she's gross looking. she's the poster-child for the FACE-LIFT 3000.

the following people deserved to win over Teyona:
Allison
Jessica
Nijah
Kortnie
London
Natalie
Fo
and even Aminat.

simply because the looked like real people. that alone made their photos better.

btw, i think Cycle 12 is the worst cycle EVER.
worst contestants, worst photoshoots, worst drama.
Anyone that says Fo deserved anything but a spanking and a bus ticket back to Albuquerque can not be trusted.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Nigel wrote:because models have to look like real people Rolling Eyes

and no not really

name 1 good model that is a squinty-eyed, balding hosebeast.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

and a plane accident.
don't forget about that.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Jilpen wrote:
Anyone that says Fo deserved anything but a spanking and a bus ticket back to Albuquerque can not be trusted.

some of you need to get off your high horse and see that despite her whining, Fo was a good model.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
Nigel wrote:because models have to look like real people Rolling Eyes

and no not really

name 1 good model that is a squinty-eyed, balding hosebeast.
Jourdan Dunn.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Nigel wrote:and a plane accident.
don't forget about that.

what plane accident?
i have seriously repressed a good majority of Cycle 12 out of my mind.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next