IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

+3
wendy.
Nigel
Sweet_Tyra
7 posters

Go down

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Empty FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 am

Hello everybody and welcome to the final part of the Finale!

Tonight we WILL reveal who will be IMDBs Next Top Model!!
Either Wendy or Jack will walk away with the internet's most impressive title!

Before we announce the winner, lets look back on all the contestants who have fallen before our Final 2!

AMBER:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Amber-1

Bree- "This is a very brave beauty shot for you, my dear! I wasn't expecting this. Your eyes are very commanding"

KRISTIN:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! 2e210si

Karasu- "I have to say that you disappointed me the most, because I thought you would do better than everyone thought."

EMMA:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! 1-Emma

Andy- "This shot is no doubt in my top 5 FAVORITE PICTURES EVER in INTM HISTORY!!!"

ANN:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! 1-Ann

Nigel- "Hell yes! Finally I have circus! It's awesome!"

XANDER:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Xander5

SweetTyra- "This one does tell a story unlike the other. You are modelling a little more in this shot, which is good to see."

CHRIS:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Chris-4

SweetTyra- "Its great to see a different emotion from you, something a little softer. It is the first time I have felt a genuine emotion from you, one that isnt acted but just IS"

AUDREY:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Audrey6

Karasu- "YES!! finally! I love your expression and the way you are holding your product. This is very commercial, one of the best this week"

VICTOR:

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Victor5

SweetTyra: "This shot has some awkward parts to it, but THAT’S WHAT I LOVE about it! Its probably the most interesting shot weve had this cycle."

LAURA

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Laura11-1

Firebolt- "I think you are my favorite in the competition. I always look forward to what you are going to turn in."

When we return, the votes will be revealed!

Last edited by Sweet_Tyra on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Post  Nigel Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 am

before you announce the winner, i wanna discuss some very important business with you
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:17 am

What a journey it has been!

Now, the moment we have all been waiting for! The Great Reveal!!!

All judges will now reveal their votes, as well as giving some parting words about our Final 2 contestants. Lets begin with BREE!!!!

I think in terms of their attitudes towards the competition, Wendy and Jack are very similar. They both put in time and effort but saw this competition for what it was and didn't lose who they were. I was always very impressed by their photos for almost completely opposite reasons. With Jack, I feel like it is consistency. Jack has never failed ANY task, and when we ask for something he ups the ante. The negative of this is that it turns into predictibility. With Wendy, she always delivered the UNpredictible - a pop, something we don't expect. Wendy also has a lot of star quality in her pictures. The thing about Wendy is sometimes I find her energy a little misdirected, and she comes out a little scatterbrained. So what do I go for? The clean and polished yet predictible, or the spitfire that hits hard when she hits, but has had some pretty notable missteps?
It reminds me a lot of Cozy vs. Kazara - Cozy was more consistent, Kazara had more ups and downs but her ups were REALLY up. And I don't necessarily think it's fair to let the more consistent competitor lose again.
So my friends, my vote goes to.......

JACK!!!

FIREBOLT, please tell us who you have voted for.

Well theres no doubt in my mind that this person is IMDb's Next Top Model. To be honest they didn't stick out to me at first but as the weeks went on, they got better and better and became the odds on favorite to win. I don't think anyone in the history of INTM has had more top 2 call-outs in a row. Impressive indeed. My vote is for...

WENDY!

So, that is one vote each for Wendy and Jack from the judges.
Cozy, please tell us who you have voted for.

Throughout the weeks, I have found it incredibly easy to criticize and chastise the contestants that need improvement, but Wendy is the one model i've had trouble critiquing. She seems to nail it every time. The most frustrating thing in the world for us judges is a model that doesn't follow the briefs or doesn't listen to critiques, but Wendy has applied herself to this competition with intelligence, creativity and respect. As others have repeatedly said, Wendy is the chameleon of chameleons and looks like a different supermodel every week, but with a consistently energetic style all her own. *** On the other hand, Jack has been the biggest surprise. When I first saw his photo, i was like "okay this kid will be gone in a week." Boy was I wrong! What I thought was boyishness was actually freshness, what I thought was inexperience was raw creativity, and what I didn't expect at all was Jack's acting potential! Like Wendy, Jack has some of the best facial realism this competition has ever seen. I didn't really feel Jack's power coming through until Game week, when his mousetrap photo blew my mind! It's one of the best pictures of INTM, in my opinion. I would be happy with either of these awesome people winning, but if I had to pick the stronger one it would be.....

WENDY!!

Karasu, it is your turn!

So i think this is possibly the best final 2 we've had(yes even better than chantal and i xD). It was a very hard decision because on one hand we have Wendy who's given us great pictures on the other we have Jack whos been very consistent. The reason i'm choosing this person is because they have followed the brief perfectly every week. Theres not one picture of theirs that i think is horrible. My vote goes to.....

JACK!!!!

So we are even, with 2 votes for both Jack and Wendy.

Nigel, please tell us what is on your mind!!!

"Ok, so I still don't know who to vote for. Jack, you have hands down one of the best portfolios in INTM history. Many people thought you were gonna be the first eliminated and you not only proved them wrong, you outlasted those silly bitches. Your story is not one of improvement, cause how can you improve when you start off so great? Wendy, you didn't really start off that well but you did improve and you showed the other judges that you deserved to be here. You also made me look good, and showed everyone that I'm an awesome casting director and that I should totally hire some new people next cycle, which I totally will. I'm def proud of you for making it so far. Dile a tu madre que deje de hacer hate porque maniana necesitas ir a perriar con el Nigel y la tipa esa, la cuarentona ajua! Now, I'm gonna go think about it and then I'll see who I'm gonna vote for. Peace, losers."

Well that was interesting! I have to say that this Final 2 is fantastic! It is so hard to pick a winner between these two. Both have been delivering refreshingly dynamic and beautiful pictures from the very beginning and have only faltered sparingly. I would be proud to name either of them the next winner of IMDBs Next Top Model. Neither of you seemed like winners based on first impressions, but you have both proved that creativity and determination can go a long way.

However, there can be only one!

After adding my vote, Nigel's vote and the viewers votes together with the other judges' votes,

I can now announce

That the winner of IMDBs Next Top Model Cycle 4 is......

WENDY!!!!!
FINALE PART TWO- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Wendy11-2
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy. Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:33 am

first of all, i want to thank nigel for telling me to sign up and for being nigel. i also want to thank karina my honey bunches of oats for taking my pictures and making the photoshoots funnn. i also want to thank my whore for doing my makeup and asiul for drinking my tequila lol... i want thank minerva for being old but i love you just the way you are... i also want to thank the judges for believing in me. i would like, soo like to thank everyone who voted for me, especially melina. i want to thank leigh for creating this game i love you ! ohh and connan, i also want to thank connan for drawing me youre AWESOME! i also want to thank ivan for believing me when i told him i was pregnant. my foo for calling me a prostitute when she saw me in my first photoshoot, that meant a lot to me. my baby for always being my baby. my sister for saying i looked like wonder bread with my super dress and for saying i looked crazy, that lil whore. i also want to thank roxy for never biting karina. i wanna thank my parents for making me so pretty, especially my mom for being such a hater.
wendy.
wendy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 am

Possibly the best winner speech ever haha Very Happy

We all love you too wendy!!!! Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am

CONGRATS FROSTY!!!!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 pm

good job wendy!

Firebolt

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 am

Woo! Go Wendy! A well earned victory!
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Possibly the best winner speech ever haha Very Happy

We all love you too wendy!!!! Very Happy

i think she meant just you
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy. Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am

i love you too nigel, and everyone else
wendy.
wendy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum