IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saw Wolverine: WTF

4 posters

Go down

Just saw Wolverine: WTF Empty Just saw Wolverine: WTF

Post  Karasu Sun May 03, 2009 7:23 am

There were so many messups in the movie. If i didnt know anything about xmen it would be a great action movie, but they totally messed everything up.

-Emma frost joined the xmen after she was their enemy in the hellfire club, but in this movie she joins xavier as a teenager
-She has some random sister named kayla, even though in the comic her sisters were named cordelia and adrianne
-Gambit totally sucked. I cant believe they took my favorite character ever and made him into some pretty boy that walks on walls. His eyes arent even red and black!!
-Wolverine being american?????
-Wolverine and Sabertooth being brothers, wtf?????
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Just saw Wolverine: WTF Empty Re: Just saw Wolverine: WTF

Post  Jonny-boy Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 am

Karasu wrote:There were so many messups in the movie. If i didnt know anything about xmen it would be a great action movie, but they totally messed everything up.

-Emma frost joined the xmen after she was their enemy in the hellfire club, but in this movie she joins xavier as a teenager
-She has some random sister named kayla, even though in the comic her sisters were named cordelia and adrianne
-Gambit totally sucked. I cant believe they took my favorite character ever and made him into some pretty boy that walks on walls. His eyes arent even red and black!!

shhhhh. i liked it. i mean, mostly because Hugh Jackman finally mooned the camera and there are screencaps online to prove it. but also, are you JUST NOW seeing it? you didn't watch it when it leaked like a bajillion weeks ago? i liked it. stop being enraged at it deviating from the comic books, it's a re-imagining!!!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Sun May 03, 2009 4:45 pm

well i thought it was mint
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun May 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:
Karasu wrote:There were so many messups in the movie. If i didnt know anything about xmen it would be a great action movie, but they totally messed everything up.

shhhhh. i liked it. i mean, mostly because Hugh Jackman finally mooned the camera and there are screencaps online to prove it. but also, are you JUST NOW seeing it? you didn't watch it when it leaked like a bajillion weeks ago? i liked it. stop being enraged at it deviating from the comic books, it's a re-imagining!!!

lol i heard the leaked version was really crappy and you could see all the cgi screens and wires.

and im not saying its a bad movie, im just saying that it kinda messed up the characters
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Star Trek comes out on Friday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

xo
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun May 03, 2009 9:26 pm

[quote="Karasu"]
Jonny-boy wrote:
lol i heard the leaked version was really crappy and you could see all the cgi screens and wires.

and im not saying its a bad movie, im just saying that it kinda messed up the characters

oh yeah, it wasn't finished. however, i think i only saw wires twice. and the only other things that weren't finished were at the beginning in plane, they CGI'd in the landscapes and the fight at the end on top of the thingy, the shots from far away were digitally added.

i know a lot of Gambit fans are pissed and whatever, but i don't think he was halfbad. also, who knew will.i.am could act?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 am

Gambit doesn't have red and black eyes? Wtf. And Emma Frost = good guy from the start? My ass. Hell, she gets her badass sex pot-ness from being the White Queen. Not gonna watch this one.

I want them to make a New Mutants movie... and not screw it up. lol. I'd like for it to be the modern New Mutants, they're a fun batch. Haha. The ones who became the new New X-Men, which really screwed up my reading schedule of the comics, leading me to believe it'd been cancelled. Then BAM, M-Day. Okay, gonna stop being a geek now. But let's just say Marvel confused the shit out of me.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum