IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!!

+12
MeLiSsA-RoSe
Breenis
Nigel
norris6489-Vic
Killian Machine
The Chantal Kendrick
Jonny-boy
awkward_silences
VeganChris
Karasu
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
Sweet_Tyra
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 am

ERIK ERIK ERIK I really want you to push to get this girl from Myspace to join, coz somebody has already dropped out lol

And theres still soemone who hasnt contacted me in quite a number of days, so they are up in the air as well!

IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYBODY WHO WILL WANNA SIGN UP, GET THEM TO SIGN UP PALEEEEEASE!!!

Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!!

Post  Karasu Tue May 05, 2009 5:05 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:ERIK ERIK ERIK I really want you to push to get this girl from Myspace to join, coz somebody has already dropped out lol

And theres still soemone who hasnt contacted me in quite a number of days, so they are up in the air as well!

IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYBODY WHO WILL WANNA SIGN UP, GET THEM TO SIGN UP PALEEEEEASE!!!

Very Happy

who dropped out???
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 am

some girl called monica

she never OFFICIALLY signed up, she just expressed interest.

its a shame too, i looked her up on myspace and she had a good look, i dunno why she was so self conscious about taking pictures haha

oh well. Weve got at least 10, even though i wanted 13

RECRUIT PEOPLE, RECRUIT!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue May 05, 2009 5:21 am

ugh we need two more ppl
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 am

Manny from Cycle 2 signed her brotherup, sent in everything but the pics and she isnt responding to my emails.

So hopefully she will check up on it within the next few days so we will have 11.

Im cool with 11 haha. It just means I have to get rid of at least 1 photoshoot.
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Tue May 05, 2009 6:09 am

maybe... on week you can have a surprise NON-elimination... would that solve your problem?
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue May 05, 2009 6:15 am

norris6489-Vic wrote:maybe... on week you can have a surprise NON-elimination... would that solve your problem?

Lol cycle 2 had like 4 of those

I want another double elimination!!! a real one!
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

wowser. from the pre-show pictures alone, Emma wins. the rest of you bitchez better wurk!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue May 05, 2009 8:30 am

I'm predicting an emma vs. billie final two

All the other preshow pics are kinda myspace-y so its kinda hard to tell right now about the others
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Tue May 05, 2009 8:31 am

That Kristin girl looks guddd! Wink
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 8:35 am

Karasu wrote:I'm predicting an emma vs. billie final two

All the other preshow pics are kinda myspace-y so its kinda hard to tell right now about the others

yeah, the girls look particularly MySpace-y. i don't get big hair.(Audrey, Dani... though i will give this one that one of the pictures looks a little "going to the prom" so it's almost forgivable & Kristen) i never have. well, i mean, in the 80s, but that was frieddyedhairspray effect. however, i think Chris vs. Emma would be worthy, but that could just be because i concur with the peeps who said Chris looks like a mix between you and ErikWithaK.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 8:37 am

shoes.&.cars-Kristin wrote:That Kristin girl looks guddd! Wink

i do like the big blue eyes. those are adorable. do you have extensions though? it's hard to believe hair that lucious-looking straight hair is all real! also, when modeling, in order to stay away from the "big hair" look while still having big high fashion hair, use lots of hairspray and brush through it the opposite way you're supposed to. it works. Wink
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Tue May 05, 2009 8:45 am

J.B. wrote:
shoes.&.cars-Kristin wrote:That Kristin girl looks guddd! Wink

i do like the big blue eyes. those are adorable. do you have extensions though? it's hard to believe hair that lucious-looking straight hair is all real! also, when modeling, in order to stay away from the "big hair" look while still having big high fashion hair, use lots of hairspray and brush through it the opposite way you're supposed to. it works. Wink
Thanks. And nope! All real here. Smile How would you know? (about the big high fashion hair) Wink and usually id just have my hair straightened without the whole "big" look. Idk, you get me?
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 8:50 am

that's nice. i got naturally thick hair so it's a pain in the ass to make.. um... "not big". lol. i get it thinned a lot. i used to style my hair just for fun. plus i'm a total homo, so i live by that shit. and now that i re-look at your pictures, your hair really isn't big in your pics, i think it's just styling. i get you. you're so nice. and you post. =D
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 am

I've been meaning to ask you, are those sims in your avatar? lol
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Tue May 05, 2009 8:54 am

J.B. wrote:that's nice. i got naturally thick hair so it's a pain in the ass to make.. um... "not big". lol. i get it thinned a lot. i used to style my hair just for fun. plus i'm a total homo, so i live by that shit. and now that i re-look at your pictures, your hair really isn't big in your pics, i think it's just styling. i get you. you're so nice. and you post. =D
Lol thankss. Smile yer nice too, I guess. And omg, you didn't respond when I asked you if you wanted to sext. But I was totally joking.. I don't want you to think im some type or weirdo or smething. Ha. : p
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Tue May 05, 2009 8:55 am

Karasu wrote:I've been meaning to ask you, are those sims in your avatar? lol
To be honest, I don't know what the hell they are.lol I found them somewhere... I forgot though.
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 8:59 am

you would totally be a girl i would sext with, but not only have you missed the 3 year allowance by just under a month, i don't swing that way. unforunately. my boyfriend's in this cycle. his name is Xander, so he'll be the last person posted! lol.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Tue May 05, 2009 9:04 am

J.B. wrote:you would totally be a girl i would sext with, but not only have you missed the 3 year allowance by just under a month, i don't swing that way. unforunately. my boyfriend's in this cycle. his name is Xander, so he'll be the last person posted! lol.
lol. : p
Xander..cute name. I never met a Xander before, but whenever I hear the name Xander, I think jock boy who plays baseball and gets a lot of girls. mhmm.
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 9:10 am

haha, he gets hit on by girls more than i do:

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!! - Page 2 L_efdf78bee78624e7ba044919e50cea00

and i like showing him off:

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!! - Page 2 L_fef0bc2f5e7b0c97332d09796c0ce8c9

but i don't wanna get in trouble.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoes.&.cars-Kristin Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 am

J.B. wrote:haha, he gets hit on by girls more than i do:

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!! - Page 2 L_efdf78bee78624e7ba044919e50cea00

and i like showing him off:

INTRODUCING THE CAST OF CYCLE 4!!! - Page 2 L_fef0bc2f5e7b0c97332d09796c0ce8c9

but i don't wanna get in trouble.
Lol im sorry and I don't want to say this, but in that second pic it looks like he likes to con little girls to have sex with him. =x there, I said it.
and he's cute and all, but I would much rather hit on you than him.. that is if I didn't know you guys were gay. : p
shoes.&.cars-Kristin
shoes.&.cars-Kristin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue May 05, 2009 9:26 am

haha, it's okay. and i'm very flattered. =]
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Tue May 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Emma is so completely fierce.

Chris, I forgive you barely. Wink
Killian Machine
Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Wed May 06, 2009 1:39 am

Killian In The Name Of wrote:

Chris, I forgive you barely. Wink

I still feel very bad that you were offended by that. I just have like personal issues with that.

Hug?
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed May 06, 2009 2:22 am

maraca!
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next