IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAKE OR REAL?

+2
Jilpen
MeLiSsA-RoSe
6 posters

Go down

Is Audrey Fake or Real?

FAKE OR REAL? Vote_lcap47%FAKE OR REAL? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 14 ]
FAKE OR REAL? Vote_lcap53%FAKE OR REAL? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 30

FAKE OR REAL? Empty FAKE OR REAL?

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 am

Okay okay yeah I know but you ALL knew it would happen eventually so tell me what you think?

And there is no reason to get mad its there opinion and I just want to know *cough* Audrey and jilpen *cough*
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Back to top Go down

FAKE OR REAL? Empty Re: FAKE OR REAL?

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 am

UGH...This isn't necessary.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:18 am

And I have one more thing to say. Whether you think she is real or fake, it really doesn't matter. The point is that this is incredibly immature and petty. What does it matter if you think she's fake? Are you going to get her kicked out of the competition? What will this do other than hurt the girl's feelings. I'm pretty sure she is a real person. Regardless of whether her pictures were always on her computer or not, I pretty sure she is real. So, enough with the callouts. If you want to do something, talk to Sweet Lesus privately instead of this immature, callout, drama starting bullshit. Seriously, you all need to grow up and it's not because you have a different opinion...it's just because this incredibly stupid and pathetic. You come of nowhere to make a poll to embarass the girl. Seriously? Besides this is one of those few situations where an opinion does not make anything true. She's not fake because YOU think she is. What is this proving? The more people that think she isn't real, the more likely she is fake? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm not saying this because I like Audrey, I'm saying this because I think it is wrong. But it's whatever. Do what you want to do. Like I said before, I think I'm too old for it here anyway.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous

Why would anyone have someone elses pictures on their computer and put them in a modelling competition? Obviously she is real.
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Real all the way!! Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Sarah Palin gave a speech about Bruno - the movie. she's banning the DVD from her home.

i think she shoots people after she sexes them.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 am

Realy? Okay, this is so immature. I don't know what's your problem, but why do you choose to even TALK about me? This is ridiculous. Why do people on this site want to bother me? Leave me alone, geez. From now on, I won't even say anything to people who try to call me out. Because I know what I am, and I know what you people (who tries to get to me) are: immature.
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

AudreyFTW wrote:Realy? Okay, this is so immature. I don't know what's your problem, but why do you choose to even TALK about me? This is ridiculous. Why do people on this site want to bother me? Leave me alone, geez. From now on, I won't even say anything to people who try to call me out. Because I know what I am, and I know what you people (who tries to get to me) are: immature.

Don't worry, only like 3 people beleive this crap.

Idk how FAKE got so many votes confused
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 am

And even if she is fake...why does it have to be made into this big of a deal? Is it this serious? Why do people feel the need to call people out and not just talk to someone that can actually do something about it? This is drama...simply drama. And people need to grow up.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down