IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so stupid!...

3 posters

Go down

I am so stupid!... Empty I am so stupid!...

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Tue May 05, 2009 1:54 am

Hey!

well i was buying something on the net and i needed my card number so i went and got my purse. i opened my purse but no card was there!.. i started to panic and then i was like well i should ring the bank and tell them i lost it so they can cancel it.. i did so and i was like hmmz i wonder where it is

i came back up to my room and wam bam there it was right on the floor! (and my room is spotless so it wasnt covered or anything)

so i rang up the bank again but they were like we cancelled it already and it will take upto a week for you to recieve a new one

so now i cant go shopping and i have no money =(

and i cant go to the bank to ask to get money out because i cant find any statements Evil or Very Mad

so whats the most stupidest thing you've all done lately?

xo

oh look a pig pig DONT GET SWINE FLU!
yes i know you cant catch it from piggys lol
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

I am so stupid!... Empty Re: I am so stupid!...

Post  Sweet_Tyra Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 am

Me and some friends went down to a little beachside town for the weekend and few weeks ago, 3-4 hours away from where we live. All the town had was a beach, a few streets and a caravan park and the next town was 20 mins away on country roads.

I drove my dads car down coz its safer than my shitbox. So, we were getting ready to leave, packing the boot. Then we went down to the beach one last time and when we got back, Id realised I lost the keys to the car. We freaked out and ripped the house apart for hours, went down to the beach, even though I knew i didnt take them there.

I called the RAA coz I had a feeling they were in the boot so they came an hour later and unlocked the car for me and they couldnt open the boot, so I had to crawl through the back through the little hole in the back seat. They werent there and I almost died coz I was so sure theyd be there Sad

So I had to call my parents and be like "I lost the keys, bring me a spare?? Very Happy"
But they couldnt get down til the next day so we had to stay an extra night. And it was my bday aswell! So I was in the shittiest mood.

So, the next morning my parents arrive with the spare key, but it doesnt work because the immobiliser hasnt been synched with the car or some shit. Except they knew that they day before so they got a new key cut and I was gonna have to pay for a tow truck to the dealership in the next town. But the guy was nice enough to come to us. After about an hour of trying, the guy gave up and was like "naaaaah i cant synch it youre gonna have to make a new key in adelaide and bring it dow so I was like NOOOOO i have to stay ANOTHER night?!?! wahwah!!!

And then Mum was like "did you check under the cover in the boot where the spare tyre is??"
"Nooooo" and then i got the spare key and manually unlocked the boot and mum lifted the floor of the boot up and it wasnt there.

And then, I saw a little glimmer of metal out the corner of my eye! And there were the keys, sitting on the edge of the boot where the door closes down!!!! Id put them there when I was taking soemthing out of the boot and forgotten about it and just closed the door right down on them!!! I couldnt believe it!

And that is my recently stupid story!
Very Happy
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Wed May 06, 2009 12:32 am

mine's all softcore and stuff.
i broke my glasses, but not the lenses so i could just replace the frames. i went to the store to get new frames and then i saw this awesome one that fit and everything.
i put the broken glasses on a counter cause i was looking at something, then left.
i got home, then realized that i'd forgotten my glasses. i coulda paid just 58 dollars for the frames but now i have to pay 300 for everything.
i'm driving at night without glasses, i could get a ticket if i'm pulled over. there's a high chance that i'm going to be pulled over soon cause i paid the licenses plates last month and a ticket i owed since august, but i just got a letter that i'm overdrawn on my bank.
so if i get pulled over, i'm gonna get two new tickets, and then i'll still have to pay for the one from august.
fun!
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down