IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Potential" Cycle 13 finalists!

+5
Breenis
norris6489-Vic
Karasu
Jilpen
Mikiel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Potential" Cycle 13 finalists! Empty "Potential" Cycle 13 finalists!

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 am

Laura

Lulu

Nicole

Amber

Jennifer

Amber cracks me up hahahahaha Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

"Potential" Cycle 13 finalists! Empty Re: "Potential" Cycle 13 finalists!

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 am

I want Nicole to win....and Lulu looks tall...and Amber can go home....and yeah...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 am

I'm rooting for Lulu and that bald black girl in the video with Nicole Very Happy She looks like Nnena to me.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:15 am

laura is fucking annoying. im sick of all the small town girls that want to stop farming and become a model Rolling Eyes
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:20 am

Whats wrong with that?? confused
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 am

because there have been a million people like that on all reality shows. I'm so sick of hearing "im just a small town girl", ok??? i didnt know that living in a small town meant that you have no talent.
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 am

The hilarious thing is when you look at a lot of the girls who say that they're just from a "small town"/"hick town" they're usually from a place of like, population 40,000. I'd love to take 'em through Cobalt, ON and then we'll talk!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 am

The weird thing is... a lot of those girls really don't know about much outside of their hometown. I go to college with a lot of girls like that, and they aren't really exposed to much. These girls from Montrose, PA are so adorable because they are kinda... simple? nah... thats not the word. lol. But they only have 1 traffic light in their town. Weird stuff. lol
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 pm

That is true. A lot of girls that are from nameless towns technically are from very small towns because a lot of the time they go by cost of living and not population. They don't know much else and can't really get out of the town because they have no way to...they're usually kind of poor.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Mad
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Karasu wrote:because there have been a million people like that on all reality shows. I'm so sick of hearing "im just a small town girl", ok??? i didnt know that living in a small town meant that you have no talent.

hey, i mean, i'm from ALASKA and i'm here and this is so great because being from a small town in ALASKA, it's a culture shock.

omg, do you think Hannah was Sarah Palin's neice or something?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:26 am

Breenis wrote:Mad

i know, right?
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 am

From a small-towner's perspective:
(I lived in a town of a population of 8000 when I was little and then when I was ten moved to a place with a population of 45,000 and stayed in places of about that population, but when my parents were having problems I lived with my grandpa who lives in a town of 800 people. Moreso though, everywhere I've lived has been very ISOLATED and about an eight-to-ten-hour commute to any urban area)

I resent small-townies being called "simple", Rolling Eyes and I especially resent when I get called a "hick" just because of where I'm from. It's one of those things that you can say yourself, but when someone else says it it feels mean-spirited.
For one thing, to be called "simple" is really patronizing. Yeah, I lived in a place that didn't have traffic lights or a McDonalds or an ATM (There was one in Kapuskasing, but not in Cobalt, we had to drive twenty minutes to get to an ATM) but in my opinion "simple" means stupid which I and my family am not. My grandpa has lived in Cobalt all his life, but he's got a very diverse mind.
I actually pity people who have only lived in bigger areas. No, I may not know the joy of having a million amazing stores at my fingertips, plenty of opportunities for fame, or a club strip, but I was not closed off from the world whatsoever. I had TV, magazines, internet, books... so I would go to places like Toronto and appreciate everything, but it's not like I'd be "Ooooooh, ahhhhh..." I wouldn't be AMAZED, it's not like it was foreign to me.
On the other hand, city kids who have grown up there all their lives are always saying like, "Omigod, KAPUSKASING!? (optional: "Where's that????") I'd KILL MYSELF if I lived there!"
And I'm like, "Why, because you can't stand to be away from your club strip and your Aeropostale?"
I think I learned a lot living in a small town, and an "isolated" community at that, and I'd love to raise my kids how I was raised.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 am

Oh yeah. I even admitted that "simple" wasn't the right word. I had a little brain fart at that moment. I've been living in Philadelphia all my life and now I attend school in Stroudsburg, PA... That place is NOTHING like Philly in any way, shape, or form. There are no subways, nearby malls, major concerts, or stuff like that. Just a lot of farmland and mountains. I hated it at first because I was going through an adjusting period, and now... I totally love it. The girls I called "simple" are anything BUT stupid. They're my best friends. They are just different than people that I've grown up with. I stay with my friend Liz in Dunmore, PA sometimes and the WHOLE town knows each other. That's just mind blowing to me. I have many friends in philly and new york that I'm starting to grow apart from because a lot of them annoy me with their materialism. And most of them can't even afford cab fare, but try to shop at Gucci and BCBG... they annoy me with that...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 am

You know i've lived in nyc all my life and i never rode in a cab silent
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 am

Don't feel bad. My first cab ride was 2 yrs ago. lol. Your not missing much. Either cab drivers that talk TOO much or cab drivers that are too quiet, or just bad smelling cab drivers. Yeah. It's best to avoid cabs altogether. lol...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:00 am

I will never get in one because 1.)i suck with directions and 2.)im way too quiet around ppl i dont know
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:32 am

the best moments in life happen in the backseat of a taxi.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 am

I always assumed those moments are ruined by a talkative, smelly cab driver... lol
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 am

Nigel wrote:the best moments in life happen in the backseat of a taxi.

No a limo Wink
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 am

aaaa hahaha i didn't mean it like chuck and blair's best moments.
i mean the real best moments in life. like, when you're having a fight with the people next to you, or when you're looking at everyone and you know you're all thinking the same thing. "this driver's gonna kill us". or when you hurriedly open the door cause the person in the middle did too many shots and now has to puke.
those type of moments.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm

I like public transit wayyy better than taxis. When I go to Toronto I'm always super-impressed by the TTC and I don't know why people bitch about it. It's a lot more thorough than my town's bus system! More consistent too and friendlier service, oddly enough (since people always stereotype small-townies as being "friendly." We're not. The kids are angsty and the adults are bitter because they never "got out." Hah).
I rode in a taxi twice in Toronto. One was in October when I had an allergic reaction to shellfish and ended up in Toronto General Hospital by ambulance. We had to call a taxi because essentially we had no idea where we were. The second time was when I vowed I would never take a taxi with my drunk friends again. We piled into a cab - myself, Luke, my friend Dennis, and his girlfriend Brittany. Dennis mentioned that someone was "useless" and Brittany cheerily goes, "Like the neeeegros!" I mean, my jaw would have dropped either way, but the taxi driver happened to be black. Luke and I were like: Neutral Neutral and spend the rest of the ride saying, "I am so sorry... I am so sorry." The worst part was she didn't seem to think she had said anything wrong. He stayed silent the whole time - I'm so glad he didn't kick us out
After that I decided.. if my friends are drunk, we're taking the TTC where people are less likely to hear the shit they say.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:53 pm

WOW that's embarrassing.
And racist. lol.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Jennifer Amber and Nicole are actually not gremlins! I'm actually kind of excited!
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 pm

None of them are gremlins, bitch.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next