IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ]

+3
Jilpen
Nigel
KendraD08
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] Empty Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ]

Post  KendraD08 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] Nvqxki
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] 5ju448
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] I1dxz6
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] 28bva5c
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] 11t2xyd
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] 2a2592
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] 2i7y91s
(And the memorable stank face]
Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] 2qlbvc4
KendraD08
KendraD08

Back to top Go down

Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] Empty Re: Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ]

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm

...you were in cycle three, right?
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ] Empty Re: Kendra's Showcase (I'm back ! I hve way mre better pic's thn tht stank fce pic :) ! ]

Post  Jilpen Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm

I LOVED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY HERE AND POST EVERYDAY! I really did like your pre show picture.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 am

Pretty. Smile
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 am

yikes. they're all so stankfaced and fuzzy.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 am

Um, well it's not like they're really competition pictures Johnny. I'm pretty sure she wasn't looking for critiques.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:51 am

yes, so those of us who are only going to praise the photos should give our opinion?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

No one praised them...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 am

Hello girl.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 am

hmmm.

AudreyFTW wrote:Pretty.

guess not. what do you call that then?

and you can't tell me if someone did praise them, you would respond to them and say what you said to me.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:59 am

She was calling her face pretty. And praising is never a problem even if someone is not asking for critiques...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 am

oh Jilpen. Rolling Eyes
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:01 am

Oh, John John. You know I need to stick up for my sistas.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:02 am

so, Kendra, does this mean you're going to be here from now on? ^_^
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 am

Jilpen wrote:Oh, John John. You know I need to stick up for my sistas.

hey, i got not problem with Kendra, she seems nice and is pretty, but the title of the thread is misleading. you don't have to jump someone's ass every time they're not 100% positive about someone's pictures. they're nice for myspace and whatever though.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 am

I think that's what they are. YOU SUCH A BOTTOM, John John. cheers
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 am

ohmygod, you know i'm a top. =p

everyone always thinks i'm a bottom though. is it because i'm short/skinny or because i'm a bitch???
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 am

All three.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  KendraD08 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 am

Nigel wrote:...you were in cycle three, right?
yea, i ws.
KendraD08
KendraD08

Back to top Go down

Post  KendraD08 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 am

Jilpen wrote:I LOVED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY HERE AND POST EVERYDAY! I really did like your pre show picture.

thnks ! =]
KendraD08
KendraD08

Back to top Go down

Post  KendraD08 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 am

AudreyFTW wrote:Pretty. Smile

thnks ! ur gorgeous.
KendraD08
KendraD08

Back to top Go down

Post  KendraD08 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:Hello girl.

hey. lol!
KendraD08
KendraD08

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 am

You're super cute Ken.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  KendraD08 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:06 am

Breenis wrote:You're super cute Ken.

thnks. lve the avatar Smile
KendraD08
KendraD08

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 am

KendraD08 wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:Hello girl.

hey. lol!

Can you be my new best friend. Fuck Jilda. She ain't a good friend.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next