IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

+10
Cozy.little.tomb.
Breenis
Blom9168
Karasu
The Chantal Kendrick
Sweet_Tyra
Lifey66
norris6489-Vic
Jilpen
Joey-GaGa
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart! - Page 2 Empty Re: Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

Post  Sweet_Tyra Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 am

Does anyone know who birdieowlslashpterodactyl is???

WHO ARE YOU?!?!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart! - Page 2 Empty Re: Give INTM Contestants Their ANTM Personality/Performance Counterpart!

Post  VeganChris Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:20 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Does anyone know who birdieowlslashpterodactyl is???

WHO ARE YOU?!?!

I dunno, but I LOVE their name lmao!
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 am

If I recall correctly, a certain Canadian judge compared me to Kathleen, so I'll gladly be her.

I fucking love that bitch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVIpbQvp-rc
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:48 am

aww thank you Bree

you are soooo lovely Smile

xo
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 am

No problemo. Considering you've produced TWO of my favourite INTM shots ever, you msut be held in high esteem on my list!!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:36 am

I think birdieowlslashpterodactyl is De. Her AIM screenname is birdie owl, so I'm just guessing...
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 am

Ew...bitch gotta go.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Its-a-me Mario Jeraldo. Allo!
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 pm

You really Jeraldo? What's up, dude?! We all haven't heard from ya in a long time!
Blom9168
Blom9168

https://www.youtube.com/FinaldestinationTfan

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 am

Woot! I knew it was Jeraldo before he even said it was him in PMs. lol. I thought it was him because of the odd outlandish screennames he's had.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

I went back to school to get my high school diploma so I can go to college in the fall, and am seeking out a job! Hopefully working at the local food co-op and a nearby thrift store this summer. Really been into lots of music and not any movies, and Allison<3 inspired me to start drawing instead of just painting. Of course photography, my love, is a daily thing and with so many people home for the season I have a few creative projects in the works. I'm revamping my DeviantArt but I'll send a link once its updated. Also I'm still building my modeling portfolio for all the gigs that call for male models in Connecticut because there are sooo many Rolling Eyes hah, gotta keep at it and stay posotive though, right?

That's it in a nutshell. What's been perculating in your neck of the woods?!

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 am

I'll be making quite a bit of money this summer hopefully. I'm getting paid $300 to create a website for my school's drama program, and also, for our final in Graphic Design, which I'm a Teacher's Assistant in, we did screen printing, and I made a "Free Hugs" shirt. Sure enough, it was a hit (and got me plenty of hugs), so I'm going to get screen printing supplies for my birthday and create Free Hugs shirts to sell to people, because a TON of people want them. Plus I enjoy screen printing, so I have no problem with going through the work and effort.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:52 am

Brilliant! Hugs are to life as marshmallows are to those nasty crunchy things in Lucky Charms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2