IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This...

+8
awkward_silences
ShizaMinelli
VeganChris
Sweet_Tyra
norris6489-Vic
Karasu
Jilpen
Joey-GaGa
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This... - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This...

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:55 am

No.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This... - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This...

Post  Karasu Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:55 am

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 am

You guys need to make one. Seriously it's addicting.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:03 am

I listen to everything...and I don't judge..I just judge Joey's music because he is Joey.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 am

Bitch!!! Next time I watch That's So Raven, I'ma tell everyone I know the hair looks like shit.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 am

But for real! Look at my last.fm page...I'm so proud of it! It makes me so happy!

http://www.last.fm/user/Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 am

It does look like shit...but that is what it's supposed to look like.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 am

Bitch, you know I'm just playin witchyo.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 am

I know but it really does look like shit...some of those styles were just painful for me to put on their heads.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:14 am

Rofl I just remember T'Keyah Krystal Keymah's hair always looked a damn mess. I loved her and her faux-momness...was she a total undercover bitch? She seemed like it...

But getting back on topic to this thread...I can't stop listening to this song! It's so fucking good! I can't believe you guys. This chorus is so intoxicating.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 am

Well, I'm not going to put her business all out, but yes she was...and she quit for the most retarded reason...and the producers told her she would never get another job ever again.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 am

LMFAOOO!!! Check your PM's.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Joey-GaGa wrote:Shiza...I'M SEEING NO DOUBT AND MY GWEN ON SATURDAY WHEN THEY COME HERE ON TOUR!!!

Umm...excue me??? That is MY Gwen...I don't try to steal your gaga do I??

Just search "October 29, 2002" on YouTube...unfortunately I make a damn tard of myself b/c I'm rolling, and I was like 350 in the video, but its still YAY worthy.
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 pm

But that's the thing, Grammy, Gwen is mine! I don't know how you got the idea that she's yours, but her and GaGa come to my house all the time and we have sleepovers.

Sorry, that's just the way it is :/
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Yo mama comes to my house for sleepovers...but not much sleeping gets done.

And Gwen said your photos are fug last time I had her over for hot tea and waffle fries. She even sang about it:
"I'm just sippin' on chamomile
Watching JoeyGaga have no sex appeal..."
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Don't diss TLC, I love them, and I saw them live before Lisa died. One of the greatest concert experience I've had in my life thus far. And this was way back when Christina Aguilera was just getting started, so she was actually one of their opening acts.

Some of my favorite bands right now are The Kooks, The Cribs, Bloc Party, The Strokes, and 3Oh!3, which I almost got to see, but I had to sell my ticket to a friend because I was sick the day before the concert. I also had to give my ticket away to a Bloc Party concert because I had to write an 8 page essay that day.

I also love Lady Gaga and how she's not afraid to openly express her eccentric creativity in style. I admire the fact that what she wears in her music videos and what not is actually what she might wear normally.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:54 pm

THE FANMAIL TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CONCERY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:01 pm

OMG I KNOW! I've actually seen Christina Aguilera in person three times in my life. Haha. One time she waved to me.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Rofl Shiza those are some bomb ass creative lyrics right there.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 pm

And I didn't want to say anything earlier, but Lady Gaga said she was thoroughly unimpressed with the ride she took on your disco stick. Said it was more like a disco twig...
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 am

Jilpen wrote:Well, I'm not going to put her business all out, but yes she was...and she quit for the most retarded reason...and the producers told her she would never get another job ever again.

Whoa...what happened there? I always thought 'Cory in the House" was a stupid concept, why did the mommy quit...for $$$?

I remember the episode where Raven pretends to be the statue and Eddie feeds her the jalapeno something-or-other...for the longest time I thought she screaned "WAZUPPPP" instead of "WATER" lol
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  ShizaMinelli Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 am

Jilpen wrote:Well, I'm not going to put her business all out, but yes she was...and she quit for the most retarded reason...and the producers told her she would never get another job ever again.

Whoa...what happened there? I always thought 'Cory in the House" was a stupid concept, why did the mommy quit...for $$$?

I remember the episode where Raven pretends to be the statue and Eddie feeds her the jalapeno something-or-other...for the longest time I thought she screaned "WAZUPPPP" instead of "WATER" lol
ShizaMinelli
ShizaMinelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

bloc party!
right now, i'm totally into the zombies and shiny toy guns and valeria and songs i don't understand cause they're in portuguese.
i don't really speak portuguese, i just can say os quindins de iaia
cume cume cume
sie e sie sie e
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am

Karasu wrote:You are all wrong, Green day ,Sonic Youth and Pixies are the greatest bands ever.

System of a down too

System of a down - My all time favorite band! Very Happy
Sonic Youth - Thanks for introducing them to me Karasu!!!! Now I can listen to some nice new (to me) music! :]
Pixies - They're pretty cool, i guess.
Green Day - Ew. Neutral

Queens of the Stone Age, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Kings of Leon are my current obsession haha.

Especially this Kings of Leon song:
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 am

Mikiel wrote:
Karasu wrote:You are all wrong, Green day ,Sonic Youth and Pixies are the greatest bands ever.

System of a down too

System of a down - My all time favorite band! Very Happy
Sonic Youth - Thanks for introducing them to me Karasu!!!! Now I can listen to some nice new (to me) music! :]
Pixies - They're pretty cool, i guess.
Green Day - Ew. Neutral

Queens of the Stone Age, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Kings of Leon are my current obsession haha.

Especially this Kings of Leon song:

I meant old green day, i actually cant stand new green day
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next