IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This...

+8
awkward_silences
ShizaMinelli
VeganChris
Sweet_Tyra
norris6489-Vic
Karasu
Jilpen
Joey-GaGa
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This... - Page 3 Empty Re: OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This...

Post  Nigel Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 am

i'm gonna post a video cause everyone's doing it

does it not make you happy?
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This... - Page 3 Empty Re: OT: If Heaven Were Translated Into a Song, It Would Sound Like This...

Post  VeganChris Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 am

oh my god, I love Shiny Toy Guns!!

my current music obsession is the new Sounds' album Crossing the Rubicon

VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 am

hmmm... i might as well post one also. and Chris... you got me sooooo addicted to Karen O. lol

norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 am

oh. em. gee. i love you victor!!!!! they are amazing! and thats a fantastic song!! ah!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 am

that WHOLE cd is my life at the moment. I've been in love them since Maps was playing at 4am on Mtv. lol.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 am

norris6489-Vic wrote:and Chris... you got me sooooo addicted to Karen O. lol

that makes me really happy lol Very Happy
but omg, i CRIED the first time i heard Runway
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 am

Haha i do like there newest album a lot Very Happy although i don't like the single zero all that much. i think i'm biased because it was played on gossip girl haha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 am

VeganChris wrote:oh my god, I love Shiny Toy Guns!!

i've been a fan since the cycle 8 promo with le disko
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 am

That wholealbum is amazing, but Runaway is one of my Top 2 tracks. The other being Heads Will Roll

And yeh i got into shiny toy guns after le disko was on a car ad haha
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am

omg. im sooo happy everyone is a YYY fan! lol

hmmm... maybe i should give shiny toy guns a chance. i heard a few tracks from their album like 2 yrs ago. i like the main chick.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 am

i started liking the yeah yeah yeahs cause of gossip girl
they played that song in one episode
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 am

i keep hearing about that. i dont watch the show, but i heard the song played at an emotional scene. thats why Runaway is getting so popular. its such a good ass song.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigel Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 am

they always have great songs
but there's always that one song in each episode that fits so well.
runaway was the one in that episode. seasons of love was in it as well. and then signs by bloc party.
stripper by the soho dolls. girl i told ya by valeria. young folks by peter bjorn and john.
those are the ones i remember
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am

omg. i miss young folks! i have to listen to it now. lol...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 am

gossip girl always has great music in it
if im remembering correctly, YYY has been on GG a few times. there's Runaway, Zero, Down Boy, and maybe Phenomena?
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:20 pm

The OC got me into the Subways,and a bunch of other awesome bands.

Any show that Josh Schwartz makes always has great music
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:15 am

On the topic of TV shows with great music, Skins is the BEST.

It led me to Susanna and the Magical Orchestra and Bon Iver. I love you I love you I love you
Killian Machine
Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:32 am

What is Skins about? The title makes me nervous.

Bon Iver is wildly sweet and light-hearted even their sad stuff! Analeigh had a tweet a few weeks ago that if you hadn't heard them you should look them up right away, I think she was recommending the song Flume? They're all good though.. Skinny Love, Flume, Stacks, For Emma, Blindsided, Lump Sum. sunny
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Machine Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 am

BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl wrote:What is Skins about? The title makes me nervous.

Bon Iver is wildly sweet and light-hearted even their sad stuff! Analeigh had a tweet a few weeks ago that if you hadn't heard them you should look them up right away, I think she was recommending the song Flume? They're all good though.. Skinny Love, Flume, Stacks, For Emma, Blindsided, Lump Sum. sunny

Skins is about a diverse bunch of young people in Brighton and it follows their lives. It's pretty out there. There's drugs, sex, swearing, violence and all that. I watched the first two series and fell in love... because it's pretty deep as well.

And yes, Flume is brilliant. As is Woods - his use of autotune is just perfection.

And I can't stop listening to Samson by Regina Spektor and Loveology by Regina Spektor. Samson is just such a pretty song. (Thank you Bree!)
Killian Machine
Killian Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 am

Samson is such a testament to Regina's constant transformation of her music. The two versions are perfect in their own ways, the slow minimalist one is so very intimate. Loveology shows what a good job she does at making up words.. porcupinology? GAH Hasdf sdflkf love regina. Voice of a generation.

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 am

OMG Skins is the BEST show ever!!
I am obsessed with it lol.

My other favorites are chelsea lately, weeds, true blood, mad men, arrested development, antm, it's only sunny in philadelphia, my so-called life, summer heights high, secret diary of a call girl, united states of tara, 30 rock, the l word, the soup, gossip girl, all of the Real Housewives shows, all of those random vh1 eliminate-to-date shows, and then there's also a lot more.
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:01 am

MY SO CALLED LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 am

VeganChris wrote:OMG Skins is the BEST show ever!!
I am obsessed with it lol.

My other favorites are chelsea lately, weeds, true blood, mad men, arrested development, antm, it's only sunny in philadelphia, my so-called life, summer heights high, secret diary of a call girl, united states of tara, 30 rock, the l word, the soup, gossip girl, all of the Real Housewives shows, all of those random vh1 eliminate-to-date shows, and then there's also a lot more.

omg! i feel in love with skins. too bad i couldnt find no more than like 2 episodes. lol. and i LOVE arrested development, its Always Sunny (my city!), 30 ROCK!!!!, the soup, and Real Housewives of Atlanta was the SHIT. lol. hey. ur my new bestie. deal with it. Laughing
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 am

My thread was totally hijacked Sad

And Regina Spektor is mine. Same as GaGa. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:My thread was totally hijacked Sad

And Regina Spektor is mine. Same as GaGa. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.

omg... im obsessed with "That Time" by Regina. i <33333 herrrr
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next