IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Tv shows

+5
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
Mikiel
Nigel
Jilpen
Karasu
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favorite Tv shows - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Tv shows

Post  AudreyFTW Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 am

Mikiel wrote:
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4h0_Mj3Seo

^ possibly the best Degrassi clip ever?
Yup. I think Rick was a fantastic character. I mean, how significant he was to the storyline. He changed everyone's life. I want Terry to come back in an episode! Even if its just to say hello. :]
Same here! Aww I felt so bad for her when her geeky boyfriend would abuse her for stupid reasons. :'(
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 am

Big Brother - AH!! You like Jenn! That's amazing! She cracked me up the entire time! She made me happy when she sobbed over her casting picture in the House. Haha. That cracked me up.
Lol! I love her! I admit that was funny. That and when she was supposed to eat slop, but she ate regular food. Very Happy
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 am

AudreyFTW wrote:
Big Brother - AH!! You like Jenn! That's amazing! She cracked me up the entire time! She made me happy when she sobbed over her casting picture in the House. Haha. That cracked me up.
Lol! I love her! I admit that was funny. That and when she was supposed to eat slop, but she ate regular food. Very Happy
A Big Brother first haha! It was funny seeing her in the red unitard and how excited she was to wear it haha. And Evel Dick pouring his drink on her and she kept her cool. She was a pretty down-to-earth chick haha. I know she was secretly smart though! She was very cool haha
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 am

Wait, she didn't keep her cool. She destroyed Dick's cigarettes hahahahaha. The ultimate blow to a smoker haha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 am

Mikiel wrote:Wait, she didn't keep her cool. She destroyed Dick's cigarettes hahahahaha. The ultimate blow to a smoker haha.
She did? Aw awesome! He deserved it. Smile He was one terrible man that did not deserve to win. And his snobby daughter didn't deserve to be in second place either.
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 am

omg!! i HAAATED the way Dick and Nick treated Jen. like... Ok. she was conceited. does that mean u get to talk about her pussy and dump ice tea on her?? Dick should rot in Hell. the only time i liked him was when he tore into Dustin and Eric. those skanks deserved it. lol. oh and i Heard that Nick and Jen are together now. lol...
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am

I think im the only person that actually liked Rick. In season 4 he changed alot, he seemed to have more control of his anger, its too bad the whole school pushed him over the edge.

In season 3 he was just wierd
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:37 am

sorry, Karasu, but what Rick did to Terri was unforgivable. degrassi used to be an amazing show, but i'm really not feeling the new cast.
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 am

Yeah i'm talking bout season 4, after all of that happened.
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  VeganChris Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am

well, i still didn't like Rick then. but I have to say that the whole ribbon campaign thing got real immature real fast.
VeganChris
VeganChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:58 pm

I do feel bad for Rick, because he got helped and changed for the better. I feel slightly bad for what happened to him at the competition. I mean, the way he reacted to it just showed that he still had the horrible impulses inside of him. I mean, you can't just get rid of it just like that, but meh. That's what turned me off 'bout him haha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Those are usually not the kind of people that shoot up the school...they tried to justify it with the school bullying thing afterwards. But, if you remember, most of the kids had good reason to not like Rick. None of them had a problem with him until AFTER he started acting like a loon. It just rarely happens like that. And it doesn't teach the audience anything. It seemed like a very jumbled messaged and it seemed like the producers didn't know what they wanted to say, besides simply having a school shooting. A school shooting that was not nearly as bad as it should have been in a school like Degrassi. So, are we not supposed to pick on people? Are we not supposed to shun people that injured out friends severely? Are we supposed to act like nothing happened? If someone gets help and comes back, does that really make everything ok? Most people that shoot up schools and were bullied were bullied for things they couldn't control. Not because they were a fucking nutcase that beat teenage girls. They just wanted us to continue to like the main characters.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah im not saying what he did was right,im just saying he was more likeable when he came back. I still dont get how the whole school knew who terri was. Maybe they were all just angry and wanted to beat someone up lol.

Also why didnt alex get expelled for pouring the paint? Spinner and Jay didnt even set it up, yet they still got expelled
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Jilpen wrote:Those are usually not the kind of people that shoot up the school...they tried to justify it with the school bullying thing afterwards. But, if you remember, most of the kids had good reason to not like Rick. None of them had a problem with him until AFTER he started acting like a loon. It just rarely happens like that. And it doesn't teach the audience anything. It seemed like a very jumbled messaged and it seemed like the producers didn't know what they wanted to say, besides simply having a school shooting. A school shooting that was not nearly as bad as it should have been in a school like Degrassi. So, are we not supposed to pick on people? Are we not supposed to shun people that injured out friends severely? Are we supposed to act like nothing happened? If someone gets help and comes back, does that really make everything ok? Most people that shoot up schools and were bullied were bullied for things they couldn't control. Not because they were a fucking nutcase that beat teenage girls. They just wanted us to continue to like the main characters.
I think it all trickles down to opinion in the end. Everyone having a different perspective on the matter. Like, I don't think its right to bully someone regardless of their actions. Its just not my thing. But others may feel differently, and express their feelings physically or verbally. If I went to Degrassi, I'd just forgive and forget if I felt like he was atleast trying to be a different person, and changing for the better. Not continue to pick on him. Ya know, give someone a chance for a change Very Happy
Karasu wrote:Also why didnt alex get expelled for pouring the paint? Spinner and Jay didnt even set it up, yet they still got expelled
I can't remember correctly, but didn't Spinner admit to planning it all and took Jay down with him because they were always together? I think Alex just remained low-key and distanced herself from all of it.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3