IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panel #3 Predictions!

+10
The Chantal Kendrick
Mikiel
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
Killian Machine
Joey-GaGa
Jilpen
Lifey66
AudreyFTW
Karasu
VeganChris
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Panel #3 Predictions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panel #3 Predictions!

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 am

glamazon_in_training wrote:i was on a CD cover when i was 10

and ive been in a fashion show

lol

xo

You go girl. What CD cover was it?
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

http://www.heymantalent.com/talent/details.cfm?ID=ie06w5109qnghk

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 am

glamazon_in_training wrote:i was on a CD cover when i was 10

and ive been in a fashion show

lol

xo
the dog in your avatar is sooooo cute! is it yours?
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  The Chantal Kendrick Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:11 am

haha just like a local musician but it did go on amazon and in the town museum there was an exhibition on it and i was everywhere and i used to drag all my friends there to show off about it! hehe

http://yfrog.com/5k79500237j]http://yfrog.com/5k79500237j

girl on the bottom row! yey me lol

and yes Audrey that is my doggy she is sooo cute lol

xo
The Chantal Kendrick
The Chantal Kendrick

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=756265789&ref=mf#/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:04 am

I'm in a science text book, but I don't know which one. It's a picture of me when I was a little kid chewing gum.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:Audrey, not trying to be combative, but none of the people besides myself (and I think Emma and the dude from cycle 2) have any real modeling experience, so don't be afraid haha.

The dude from cycle 2 has a name you tool. Learn it. It's Ballard. Mad

Um excuse me you fucknut, I wasn't referencing Ballard, because Ballard has no modeling experience. Maybe I was mistaken on my cycles or something, or maybe there is no one else who has modeling experience...taking pictures of yourself on your self-timer on your camera and then editing the fuck out of them on photoshop isn't modeling experience. From what I understand, Emma is signed, correct? As am I. That is modeling experience.

Well, one of Ballard's shoots were shot by an agency for his portfolio. They were shooting it because he was in the process of being signed.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:29 am

glamazon_in_training wrote:haha just like a local musician but it did go on amazon and in the town museum there was an exhibition on it and i was everywhere and i used to drag all my friends there to show off about it! hehe

http://yfrog.com/5k79500237j]http://yfrog.com/5k79500237j

girl on the bottom row! yey me lol

and yes Audrey that is my doggy she is sooo cute lol

xo
yea she is! whats her name? my friend had a dog just like that and i would go over and dress her up,etc. Haha it was so cute! Oh, her name was Tootie. Smile
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:36 am

No offense to him, but I would be shocked if he was signed. I definitely see him more in the photographer's place, like I really liked this one picture he did with water.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 am

Mikiel wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:Audrey, not trying to be combative, but none of the people besides myself (and I think Emma and the dude from cycle 2) have any real modeling experience, so don't be afraid haha.

Um excuse me you fucknut, I wasn't referencing Ballard, because Ballard has no modeling experience. Maybe I was mistaken on my cycles or something, or maybe there is no one else who has modeling experience...taking pictures of yourself on your self-timer on your camera and then editing the fuck out of them on photoshop isn't modeling experience. From what I understand, Emma is signed, correct? As am I. That is modeling experience.

Well, one of Ballard's shoots were shot by an agency for his portfolio. They were shooting it because he was in the process of being signed.

Mikiel, trust me, Ballard was NOT signed. Ballard does not look like a model in the slightest sense. I mean I know people don't think I look like a model, but Ballard had no model features, and he was shorter than me, and I just make the minimum height requirement...he was like 5'8. He might have been signed to a talent agency for his acting/hosting career aspirations, but ballard was no model.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 am

Joey-GaGa wrote:
Mikiel wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:

Mikiel, trust me, Ballard was NOT signed. Ballard does not look like a model in the slightest sense. I mean I know people don't think I look like a model, but Ballard had no model features, and he was shorter than me, and I just make the minimum height requirement...he was like 5'8. He might have been signed to a talent agency for his acting/hosting career aspirations, but ballard was no model.

He was 5'10" actually. I know that's still not your height, but its close, eh? Haha. Though I love Ballard to death, it was probably a local kind of agency that sign anyone that looks interesting. He was more into photography, because he knew he didn't have what it took to be a model. He was cool with that. But yeah. I was just giving ya a little 411 on his stats in the modeling experience department. It may not have been equilavent with your modeling experience, but hey it was something. Better than most of us here.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 am

awkward_silences wrote:No offense to him, but I would be shocked if he was signed. I definitely see him more in the photographer's place, like I really liked this one picture he did with water.

Heyyy!! That's my favorite picture of his haha. His model should've totally signed up for this!
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 am

Mikiel wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:
Mikiel wrote:
Joey-GaGa wrote:

He was 5'10" actually. I know that's still not your height, but its close, eh? Haha. Though I love Ballard to death, it was probably a local kind of agency that sign anyone that looks interesting. He was more into photography, because he knew he didn't have what it took to be a model. He was cool with that. But yeah. I was just giving ya a little 411 on his stats in the modeling experience department. It may not have been equilavent with your modeling experience, but hey it was something. Better than most of us here.

Oh I know, I didn't mean to sound mean or anything, I wasn't denying his talent as a photographer, but I would be willing to bet my life that he was never signed with a modeling contract.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am

Don't wanna act like I know his whole life story, but you're right about him not being signed. He moved to another state shortly after that whole fiasco, I think. Haha. Not too sure. Can't remember right now haha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Ballard has deleted every account he has ever had and he deleted his new blog too...I like Ballard and everything but he serious problems and I hope he is ok. When he came to the ANTM boards, he was being kind of a jerk to people....so I wondered what happened.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Joey-GaGa wrote:

Joke. It's called a joke.

Calm down, eat a cookie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 pm

And he changed his number! That {bastard sword}! I hope he's atleast still alive. :[
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey-GaGa Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Joey-GaGa wrote:

Joke. It's called a joke.

Calm down, eat a cookie.

I sorry Sad

Forgive me.
Joey-GaGa
Joey-GaGa

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Would you forgive me, love, if I danced in your shower?
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

Would you forgive me, love, for the salt in your bed?

Of course, I always get a chuckle when someone uses the term fucknut.

&Bree, you know I completely encourage that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 am

ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 am

It's a beautiful day to kick your ass.
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 am

If you watch PBS and don't contribute, you are a thief. You know who you are. You thieves!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:32 am

I was a part of cycle 2 and did some amatuer modeling for a hair stylist b4 the competition. I was also on an episode of the nanny when I was ~8 y/o ! LOL Post show I did some TFP shoots with 2 photogs, but didn't really like the results or the experience.

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:05 am

Do share! I wanna see those photos and even moreso I need to know what episode that was?!

The Nanny is. Rediculous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:28 am

Nick at Nite has recently (semi recently) started running The Nanny. it makes my life.

i remember when i was still homeschooled and really really young and my brother and i would sneak off and watch The Nanny when our mom went out. xD
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

Lifey66 wrote:
i remember when i was still homeschooled and really really young and my brother and i would sneak off and watch The Nanny when our mom went out. xD
Such a rebel.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next