IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

+8
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
awkward_silences
Sweet_Tyra
Karasu
norris6489-Vic
AudreyFTW
Breenis
Jonny-boy
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. Empty I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 am

the only thing is, i own no make-up, so i just dabbed some black stuff under my eyes to look dead. or dead tired. who gives a shit, i like them:

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. P7030090

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. P7030091

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. P7030093

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. P7030094

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. P7030097

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. P7030096

i'm not too fond of the last one. i only like it because of my hair, i think. it's very Amis' homeless shot.

oh yeah, what do you think of mai new haircutz?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. Empty Re: I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  Breenis Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:08 am

I like your haircut. Your eyes look big and dollish.
But if I may say so, they're lovely pictures but you don't look evil enough! You need to be a little more menacing!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. Empty Re: I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 am

in all the pictures i tried to look menacing, i looked goofy.
thank you. =]
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyFTW Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 am

you look hot! but um.. is that purple lipstick? Surprised
AudreyFTW
AudreyFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 am

Question:

how is everyone using that red filter thingy??? Is that photoshop only?
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:01 am

norris6489-Vic wrote:Question:

yeah its the........ i forgot XD
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 am

Jonny were you actually COMPLETELY naked for that shoot?!?! jeeesus boy!

SMUT!!! :-P
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 am

AudreyFTW wrote:you look hot! but um.. is that purple lipstick? Surprised

actually, when i changed the color to red, my lips turned that color. there was nothing on my lips. shhhh
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am

Sweet_Tyra wrote:Jonny were you actually COMPLETELY naked for that shoot?!?! jeeesus boy!

SMUT!!! :-P

haha noooooooooooo.
if you look at this one: https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/DuKiKi/INTM4/P7030094.jpg you can see my jogging shorts just a tiny bit on my right hip. i pulled them down to appear nude though. lol

also, my "penis pointers" are very defined, so that makes you look even more nekkid when you're not.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 am

norris6489-Vic wrote:Question:

change the hue to red, bust up the saturation and turn down the lightness.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 am

Oh, so it was the change in saturation that made everything look so luminescent and neon.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 pm

awkward_silences wrote:Oh, so it was the change in saturation that made everything look so luminescent and neon.

yeah, i think that's what made my lips look purple.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:10 pm

ooooh, look at that first one! your features are captured so well yet you look so different and you're expressions great.

the third and fourth look like you're about to become a vampire Very Happy the second one feels like those aren't your hands which is creeptastic, these remind me of the game castlevania (obscure reference?)

&& your hair looks fresh and healthy. it's so wild and free in the last 3 up there with brooke miller's runway 'wind in the hair'

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenis Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Jonny is a hair ad for an alternative/dark hair product line!
Breenis
Breenis

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Now then... Cycle 4 people, get your shit in. lol. The vets have already accounted for 3/4 of you.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 am

awkward_silences wrote:Now then... Cycle 4 people, get your shit in. lol. The vets have already accounted for 3/4 of you.

we are taking the competition back. Twisted Evil
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 am

cool shots Jonny, I like your hair in the last one. I want to try this photoshoot too!

BTW I'm working on your portrait! You'll have to wait till im done to see what photo I choose Twisted Evil

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 am

thank you Connan, i think you should do it too!

and w00t.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 am

JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON!!!
An inpromtu photoshoot inspired by this 7th promt and Erik. Razz
and the fact that i'm feeling nostalgic and am leaving home a week from today and was bored =P
>>>iz teh sexeh vamp<<<
I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. 29f9wro
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:15 am

Ze wonderful Ann has returned!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 am

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!! <3 <3
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 am

where have you been?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifey66 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:42 am

Basically after being away from home, then getting my wisdom teeth out, I've been running around buying dorm room-y shit, going to at least a thousand dr's appointments etc, because I'm going to college in a week. My mom has basically been treating this summer like its my last on earth. That, combined with the fact that strictly speaking my mom doesn't exactly know about this competition = like zero time :'(. HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN LURKING!!!! Smile
Lifey66
Lifey66

Back to top Go down

Post  PicantePants Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

After seeing Jonny and Ann's great shots, I had to try myself. This was my fave theme this cycle. pirat

Menacing
I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. 1ihh0k

More subtle
I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. 2uz88qg

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:48 am

Nice! I don't think you've ever shown your profile, very unexpected Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next