IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

+8
BirdieOwlSlashPterodactyl
awkward_silences
Sweet_Tyra
Karasu
norris6489-Vic
AudreyFTW
Breenis
Jonny-boy
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  PicantePants Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 am

Nigel wrote:
PicantePants wrote:Well in some instances even if you earn things people think you didn't. People think I got into the MD/PhD program at my school b/c of a quota (I've heard people say it). Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lol

is it that quota that says you have to have a few of each?
like, 4 caucasian people, 4 hispanic people, 4 asian people, 4 black people, and so on?

Something like that, but when you say it that way it sounds similar to Noah's arc lol They think you can just roll out of bed and apply to med school and get in as long as you're hispanic/latin/black/female Razz

This whole status card business is interesting. I can see the TV campaign going something like this "What's YOUR status!" with some pop music in the background.

PicantePants

Back to top Go down

I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll be person #3 that used to be on this show to do the vampire shoot.

Post  Nigel Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 am

i would do the ad with a reggaeton song in the background. attract more clientele.
there's no quota in my job. it's just...whatever you are.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3