IMDB's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUDGING PANEL #6

+10
Firebolt
Breenis
Nigel
Karasu
AudreyFTW
norris6489-Vic
Jonny-boy
Jilpen
Mikiel
Sweet_Tyra
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

JUDGING PANEL #6 Empty JUDGING PANEL #6

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 am

Hello everybody and welcome to your 6th Judging Panel! We are getting down to the wire now and in just a few (hopefully) short weeks we will be crowning the winner of IMDBs Next Top Model!!!
This week you had two challenges- be fierce and edgy as secret agent spies and then convey a deeper sadness as lonely celebrities.
Joining the regular judges on the Panel is Victor, who won a spot here on the judges table after winning the media challenge! The question is, will he be honest, or use this prize to his advantage?!?!
Last week, Chris and Audrey were told that if one of them submitted pictures this week, they would be allowed another week in the competition

Well, Audrey has submitted her pictures so lets start the evaluations with her!!

LONELY:
JUDGING PANEL #6 1z5rf2w
Nigel: This picture is gorgeous. I like that we do get a classy theme and you look sad and all of that. Great job. My negative would be that it's not a full profile. Other than that, I would definitely have to say that this is your best picture, like, since the competition started.
SweetTyra: This shot is so gorgeous. Finally we have extracted a raw emotion out of you!! Well done!! The lighting is just gorgeous. I WISH this picture was bigger, but oh well
Cozy: This is a very beautiful photo of you! I wish i could see it a little bigger, because your face looks serene and sad and the lighting of this is just MWAH. Shots like this make me glad you're still here, but you have to give us this quality EVERY TIME
Bree: THIS shot is going to put all your haters to shame. You have photographed amazingly. I see sadness communicated through your eyes, and your styling is great - it almost distracts from you being in your bedroom. Your best shot to date and honestly one of the best of the cycle
Victor: I didn't think I would say this but... it's actually a pretty good pic. Its a bit small, but I'm not one who can actually judge the quality of a photo. lol. I like the vibe you're giving off. You look at little different, but I like it. The brief was supposed to be staring into a mirror, but hey... I missed the brief, so I'll let you off the hook. lol. Good job Audrey.

SPIES:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Audrey10
Karasu: Um... I get that you mightve not understood the brief before,but this one was pretty easy. I'm sure you know what a spy is.
SweetTyra: This is so disappointing. You sent me a message saying "I didnt really know what to do so i only took one shot". To me, you didnt know what to do, or thought it was too hard, so you took just anything off your computer. We can now tell what is off your computer and what you have taken for the game, because the ones you take are small and the ones you already have are large. Its just such a shame you didnt really try, you just completely ruined the greatness of the Diva pic with this.
Victor: I don't get it... You look great... great little sassy pose and expression... but... this does not fit into the Spies theme.
Bree: Another person using the same outfit from game day I see! I am SO disappointed in you. You were starting to soar in this competition and this is back to old-pictureville and Myspace posing. I'm glad to have you back, but you're going to have to give us the quality and beauty you gave in your lonely shot EVERY time
Cozy: oh no! you were doing so well! Okay, this is a good picture, IMO. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the brief. Nothing, nothing, nothing. You need to read the briefs carefully and memorize them or print them off, then follow them to the letter. This doesn't just go for you, a lot of people have been failing to read the briefs carefully. But you're the worst offender, because every week it calls into question whether or not you're actually doing the shoots. I believe you worked hard on the Lonely Diva shot, and you are a good model, you just need to take our critiques seriously every single shootNigel: This is a great picture! If the brief had asked for you guys to show us your best myspace picture. I agree with everyone in saying that it's so disappointing because we know you can do better. Your diva picture is proof of that. It's just...:/

Victor, youre next!!
LONELY:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Victor10
Nigel: I'm sorry but I don't like anything about this picture. It's not glamorous, it's not a profile shot, it's not you being sad...You look pissed off instead of sad. The whole angsty look would have worked if you were at least crying. The clothes just do not fit the brief at all. Just...it's kinda sad that the picture where you're not overposing, is the picture where you're not doing anything. Definitely one of the worst of the week.
Cozy: I appreciate that you pulled back a little on this one, but I think you pulled back too far. Your expression is completely blank - there's nothing there. Everything about this shot is nonfashion and boring, which is really frustrating because you know what you're doing. You have to commit fully to EVERY photo shoot like it's your favorite one
Karasu: This is just dissapointing. You dont look sad or glamorous like we asked. You look more like a pissed off teenager that ran away from home. oh and you are a moron
Victor: I actually like my face. I was just thinking in my head "frustration... loneliness..." I wasn't trying to overact or over pose and I think this is a good shot. Not the best of the bunch, but top of the pack.
Bree: Victor, I am really disappointed that after seeing other shots, you still think that this is what we're looking for. This isn't "top of the pack." It's at the bottom, in my opinion. When we asked you to pull back we didn't mean give us absolutely nothing. It's about moderation. I'm with Karasu in that you look like a pissy teenager. Even worse that your outfit isn't helping any. We asked for glamour. Seriously, I dressed nicer than this when I lived in residence. Your progress is way too slow and it bothers me that you don't possess the ability to really self-criticize
SweetTyra: This is by far your worst shot. It just COMPLETELY misses the brief. Not full profile, not glamourous celebrity, no window or mirror. It is just a really plain and boring shot and there is nothing distinctive about it. The shape of the body is alright, but the face is empty and...i dunno what else to say other than YAWN.

SPIES:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Victor9
Nigel: Eh....This picture is kinda boring. It's ok, but there's nothing great about it. I would have preferred if you were jumping down from the fence facing us instead of climbing it and showing us your back. The over the shoulder pose went out of style with Paris Hilton.
Victor: Leigh... I had better pics... lmao! I like this picture to tho. I was pretty fun doing this shoot. My neighbors dog kept barking and running at me, but I think that added to the mood. Thanx neighbor dog!! lol. I think my shot is pretty good tho. I kinda look like a movie villian from the late 90s. lol.
SweetTyra: No, you didn’t victor. Pick the picture you think is better and I will tell you why it isn’t. Anyway, I like YOU in the picture, i think you are looking pretty darn cool, but the framing and composition is terrible. YOU need to be the focal point, and here, you have made the electricity box on the side of the wall pop more than you. I really like the face and the legs, but everything in between is too...I dunno, strange and distorted look, which isnt always bad, but it just looks odd here. Not your best week.
Bree: This picture is one big "ehhh" for me. I kind of like the setting, but I agree with Leigh that the framing is not the greatest. Your face is not too exagerated, so I'm quite pleased with that. Your legs are what irks me; they're just kind of dangling clumsily without a purpose and it actually makes your body look distorted. An okay shot.
Karasu: The action is great,but you lost an arm and you are giving us the same expression that we see every week.
Cozy: I'm actually not that disappointed with this shot as the other judges are. It looks action to me, and I like that we can see the muscle strain in your arm. You're looking over your shoulder, you look guilty and dangerous and pretty badass. Plus you are totally selling the shoes. This wouldn't win a photography contest, no, but as far as modeling goes I think you nailed it much better than your lonely diva shot
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

https://imdbntmfour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

JUDGING PANEL #6 Empty Re: JUDGING PANEL #6

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:29 am

LAURA, you are up!!
LONELY:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Laura9
Nigel: I like this picture! You're not overacting, but we can still see a hint of sadness, it's what was asked for, it's great I don't really have anything negative to say about it, except...no nothing
SweetTyra: This is a nice shot. I really like the placement of the arms and I really feel your sadness. It isnt much of a fashion shot though, and I agree with Bree that the outfit isnt really what we were looking for. I dunno it kind of looks like a picture that would feature on the front page of a brochure for teen depression. You couldve done something more with your body I think. But I do like that you chose to change it into a black and white shot, complements the mood very well.
Bree: In the beginning we were hard on you for looking scared. Now you look sad but you've managed to not look scared. I like that! You have a very lovely profile And if I can make a super-cool observation, you're clearly an overachiever of sorts due to all your medals Also, nice Vaseline, and I use Jergens Natural Glow Express too. Kind of smells, but it's pretty good. Er, uh, yes. I like the way you arranged your arms. My criticism is that your outfit has made you look bulky and not as glam as you could have been.
Cozy: You are so pretty in this photo! Yeah I agree that the outfit doesn't really work, mainly because it's busy and b+w flattens everything. The clutter in the background combined with the clutter in your jacket becomes a jumble of confusing patterns. I REALLY like the emotion in your face and you are the only one that remained completely faithful to the brief, so good job!
Victor: Laura... I love it!! its so subtle, and yet I feel everything that you are trying to convey. You really are kicking ass in this comp. This is my fav of the lonely Divas shoot. Great job.

SPIES:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Laura10
SweetTyra: This picture is so freakin cool! I know from other shots that you are actually standing on something there, but you are giving the illusion of being in mid air and it looks really cool, so Im totally gonna let that slide. I love your face in this, I think it is so confident and commanding. The only thing I dont like is the outfit, it is just very boring and I dont think it really fits the character at all, except for the sunnies.
Karasu: Now the other judges(cept lesus) dont know this but you had more action-y shots,but this is the only one that your expression was perfect ( the others were like =0). You have really improved over these past weeks, keep it up
Nigel: Now, I like the picture and you in it, but I was hoping for more extreme action. Like, jumping out and doing flips in the air and things like that. You just look really straight here and while it is a good picture, it's not really action spy.
Cozy: Ehhh...this doesn't really work for me as an action shot. It reminds me of your runway shot in that it's pretty obvious you're faking it. You look way to relaxed to actually be in motion, your arms are very graceful and posed. The great thing here though for me is the face. You are selling the intensity of the chase in your eyes. I see dangerous/come and get me/better back off bitch. Don't be afraid to actually move your body next time, instead of focusing on the perfection of the pose
Victor: I don't like this... I looks like you were thinking "Can we hurry up and do this shoot so I can finish my lunch??" C for effort. D for execution.
Bree: You's floatin, bitch! I like your body because you're commanding, but your face is doing the scared thing again. You need to give us fierce eyes - you need to ask your little brotha for help. But I like your arms again. You're the reverse Jonny! Marry the face to the body next week. Love you, bitch!

WENDY, you are next!!

LONELY:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Wendy9
Nigel: I agree with Bree in that you look like you just threw yourself on your vanity and someone took the picture. You could have done something similar to this pose, but made it modelly. Straight back, head down, something like that. I like your expression because you are crying and I have a feeling you were crying for reals. Still, that's not enough. Usher...
Bree: I'd hate to say this Wendy, but this is your weakest shot to date. You normally have a lot of grace and elegance and this week it looks a little sloppy. You've got the emotion like you always do, and you filfilled the brief, but it just kind of looks like you plopped yourself in front of the camera and didn't think about it. Your legs are not graceful, your posture is slumpy, and you are not styled that nicely. Wendy... you can do better!
Victor: There is definite emotion in this shot, but I don't think this was the most flattering angle for your face. The mirror reflection is Gorgeous tho. So kudos to that. Not your best pic, but good work.
Cozy: I'm not really loving the pose here, it's not because you're slumped though. It's fine to be slumped as long as you can see the end of your limbs. As it is, the only extremety i can see is half your hand, which makes the pose undynamic. I like the angle you chose with the mirror, but your eyes look completely awkward, like you're trying really hard to see the camera
SweetTyra: This is so beautiful. Its great to see that you have really let your guard down and given us such an emotionally true picture. I completely disagree with Bree, I love the body, it is slumped but still flattering and really supports the sadness in your face and the emotion of your shot. Of course you are gonna be sloppy in your pose because that is part of the character. I do agree that it could have been done in a more dynamic way, though. The only real negative I have is that the lighting doesnt really complement the mood, its too bright. Remember, you can edit your pictures as long as you are not adding any major extra bits

SPIES:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Wendy10-1

SweetTyra: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!! I was hesitant to pick it at first because you arent mid air, but this one was just too good not to post. That snarly expression in your face is just top notch! Youve got cheek and sass and character and its one of the only ones that I really feel there is a story there. Ne of the best in the comp so far, well done!!!
Cozy: Sexxxy! You look like Angelina Jolie again, this time in Mr. and Mrs. Smith or something. Great wardrobe and location choice, love the hair and the earrings and the perfect amount of sass. I said SASS, not ass. Excellent shot!
Victor: All Hail the Sexy Queen Wendy!!! Oh. My. God! I effing LOVE IT!!! You look soooo bad ass! Great body, and Great facial expression. Best of the week... Dammit!! lol. Great work
Karasu: body,great, facial expression not so much. It looks too forced, but as always you were one of the best this week =D
Bree: You are hot hot hot. I'm glad you submitted this because you'd have been in trouble with your lonely shot. This totally makes up for it. Anyone else would make those pants look HAW-rible and you make 'em look sexy. Your face has that little sneaky "Heh heh heh, yeah, lookit me, I'm under coverrrr" mischief going on that I like. You are modeling with your whole body.

JACK, lucky last lets see your pics!!

LONELY:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Jack10
Bree: Profile is not your strong point. I think you got the emotion adequately but there's nothing flattering about this angle for you. I wish you had closed your mouth, because you might have a little more manliness with a clenched jaw. There's nothing else I can really complain about with this picture - you've got adequate neck extension and your eyes communicate well. I just wish it had been composed better.
Cozy: This is more like a movie still than a fashion shot; you're acting REALLY well in the face but there's no awareness of your expression or pose. I strongly believe the emotion, but not anything else. you're background is glamorous enough, but there's nothing diva about your clothing.
SweetTyra: I like it, I really feel the emotion, it is natural and doesnt seem forced, love the neck extension. You seem to be drowning in that shirt though haha but I dunno, it might work, maybe you are drowning in the shirt in a similar way that you are drowning in your emotions lol. But like Cozy said, maybe TOO actor and not enough model. Not an amazing shot, but not a terrible one, just average and nice. You need to keep pushing the boundaries and really just go for it every shot.
Victor: I'm not sure how I feel about this shot. I definitely feel the emotion your are trying to convey... and it almost looks like a scene from a movie. But... this definitely was not the best of the week. I'm a fan of yours, and I know you can do better.

SPIES:
JUDGING PANEL #6 Jack9
Victor: Great movement. But I don't think this fits into the spy theme either. You could have done much better this week. Its a good, fun shot... it just doesn't fit the theme.
Cozy: This is a rockin pose dude, but I'm afraid your face got sucked into the action. Your neck is gone and your head is kinda vulture-y, not to mention the crazy demon expression. It's very very hard to have good face in the middle of an action pose (and you're the most actiony of the bunch) but that's why you have to take literally billions of pictures. Also, you need to start working on your wardrobe in your shots.
SweetTyra: I love this shot! It looks like you are flying through the air about to kung-fu your enemy haha. We are seeing a different expression in your face once again, that is such an asset of yours, you are an amazing actor and I see a different character every week. I love the shapes. Cozy hit the nail on the head, one issue you had in your film was that you kept tucking your neck into your body and it looked quite strange in some shots, which made your head get lost in your body.
Bree: This isn't quite modeling with your whole body - you forgot your face. It's too happy, not intense enough. But you remembered the rest of your body. The next isn't super-extended, but for a jump it's amazing. Your arms look muscular and almost kind of dancer-ish, you bent one of your legs without cutting it off, and you got amazing height. I think this could be an ad for the clothes that you're wearing. Very creative take!

THE JUDGES WILL NOW DELIBERATE!
WHO WILL MAKE IT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND?
FIND OUT SOON!!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 am

My callout for these shoots!! Very Happy Very Happy

Lonely:
1. Audrey
2. Jack
3. Wendy
4. Victor
5. Laura

Spies:
1. Wendy
2. Jack
3. Victor
4. Laura (Your picture is visually stunning. Probably my second favorite picture this entire cycle!! But it doesn't really follow the brief for me.)
5. Audrey

Last edited by Mikiel on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet_Tyra Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 am

Hello Final 5! Although you wont be the Final 5 for long, because you are about to become the Final 4!

There are 5 of you standing before me, but I have only FOUR sets of photos in my hands! If i do not call your name, you must make your way back to the house, pack up your belongings and leave immediately.

The first name I am going to call is.....

LAURA!!! Congratulations!!! First week on top! The judges thought you did the best overall on both shots this week. You are in withn a good shot of winning this, so take in all the judges' advice!

WENDY!! Still up there as a top contender! You had my fave picture this week, well done!!!

JACK!!! Congratulations, you are still in the running!

Will Audrey and Victor please step forward!

Audrey, the judges loved your Diva picture this week, but were greatly disappointed by your other shot, which showed us that you give up very easily and arent willing to put in the full effort. After tallying the scores of the callouts, you were actually placed third because your Diva picture. However, we did factor in the second shot with great seriousness.

Victor, you have been very inconsistent throughout the course of this competition. This week, we found your shots were bland and uninspiring. Audrey has shown improvement in her amazing Diva shot, but you have showed that you are unable to show drastic improvement.

I will only call one name.
And that name is....

VICTOR!!! One more chance!!!
Audrey, thankyou for everything, you are a very lovely girl and I have enjoyed having in this competition very much! However, I could not let you continue on with the worry that you might not submit a picture if you think it is too hard to complete.

CONGRATS FINAL FOUR!!!!!

Now, you may have noticed that we havnt had a trip abroad yet!
Well, now is the time!!!

You are jumping on a plane straight away and heading to...

Brasov, Romania!!!!

Not exactly a recognised fashion capital, but it is very relevant for our next shoot!
That must be a big enough clue for you! I will post the brief tomorrow and I will treat this as a Tyra Mail and allow you to send guesses!

See You in Brasov!!!
Sweet_Tyra
Sweet_Tyra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 am

So the call out order should've been...

Laura
Wendy
Audrey
Jack
Victor

with Victor going home?
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 am

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hell no. Victor should have been eliminated. Yes, he should have. Bye Victor. Congrats Audrey.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 am

This is some ridiculous bull skittles. I'm so sorry that you had to go Victor. Twisted Evil
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:13 am

And...Victor has not been inconsistent at all... Twisted Evil
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:28 am

I'm calling bull skittles on this one too. But Tyra has spoken hahaha. You were awesome Audrey.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 am

my opinion, should anyone wanna discuss/compare/stuff:

Spies in Action:
1.Wendy
2.Laura
3.Jack
4.Victor
5.Audrey

Sad Rejects:
1.Audrey
2.Wendy
3.Laura
4.Jack
5.Victor

without averaging, mine callout would be:
1.Wendy
2.Laura
3.Audrey
4.Jack
5.Victor

i know Audrey's "spy" photo was.. well... no good, but i REALLY thought her other one should've saved her. size aside, that is one of the BEST photos of the cycle and probably in my top 20 out of all 4 cycles. i think Victor's too inconsistent to win(no offense Victor, i'm not slamming you personally or anything because my modeling skillz are also hit-n-miss) whereas Audrey can honestly figure out what to do in time to win.

good job Laura! did i not tell you that you could make it to the top?! i REEEEEALLY want you to win this.

Last edited by Jonny-boy on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 am

What the hell are you talking about? Audrey is still in the competition. Victor was rightfully eliminated... Neutral
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 am

Jilpen wrote:What the hell are you talking about? Audrey is still in the competition. Victor was rightfully eliminated... Neutral

you, Mikiel and me both wish, hun. =p
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 am

Denial is no bueno.

Looking at your call out Jonny, is there anyone that didn't vote the same way we did on Audrey?? hahaha
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 am

Seriously, you guys Audrey could not have been eliminated...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:50 am

NOOOOOO idea.

when you think about it, if this week had just been the spy photos, we would all eliminate her, no question. but if had just been her lonely shot, she probably would've been in the top 2 if not #1 and a new threat to everyone else in the competition!

so really, i thought she would've averaged out in the middle.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 am

I think that Audrey should've stayed another week. What if the next photoshoot was a shoot that she'd excel in? What if all the next photoshoots were ones she'd kick massive booty at! *tusk* *tusk* *tusk*
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 am

This is some bullshit.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am

Mikiel wrote:I think that Audrey should've stayed another week. What if the next photoshoot was a shoot that she'd excel in? What if all the next photoshoots were ones she'd kick massive booty at! *tusk* *tusk* *tusk*

seriously, we all know Victor's going to do well next week because this was his "miss" week. but what of the week after that? =p

meh, whether Audrey or Victor got eliminated, my heart is still set with Laura showing all these bitchez off. then Wendy. then maybe Jack. well i dunno. i like Jack. but there's something about his photos that i'm like "i dunno". i don't think i really see MODELING shots so much as just AWESOME photos of someone. ya know?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 am

Jonny-boy wrote:
Mikiel wrote:I think that Audrey should've stayed another week. What if the next photoshoot was a shoot that she'd excel in? What if all the next photoshoots were ones she'd kick massive booty at! *tusk* *tusk* *tusk*

seriously, we all know Victor's going to do well next week because this was his "miss" week. but what of the week after that? =p

meh, whether Audrey or Victor got eliminated, my heart is still set with Laura showing all these bitchez off. then Wendy. then maybe Jack. well i dunno. i like Jack. but there's something about his photos that i'm like "i dunno". i don't think i really see MODELING shots so much as just AWESOME photos of someone. ya know?
No, I don't know....I want Audrey to win and she still has that chance...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:02 am

I think that whichever the outcome was this week, that Wendy, Jack, and Laura are still going to be the top three. I mean, since Audrey was sent home, I think they'll just send Victor home next week because of his inconsistency. Regardless of a good picture or not. Thats where I stand haha. Very Happy
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:03 am

Yeah, it would have just been like Bye Bitch...*Aminat*
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 am

Victor, "That was the decision they made. If you don't like it. It's whatever. It's whatever."
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiel Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 am

Even though I hated the fact that Aminat made it over Celia, she did have the best Covergirl photo and commercial in my opinion. But I'm not sure if thats a popular opinion or not haha.
Mikiel
Mikiel

Back to top Go down

Post  norris6489-Vic Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 am

Lmao... This competition is soooo HAAARD!!! lol.

Like... I'm not artistic at all. I know nothing about photography or anything like that. So when you guys talk about framing and stuff like that, I'm just like... "huh". lol. I don't really know what to do. And since my camera is a major BITCH, I kinda of have to keep it at a certain angle to avoid overexposure from the sun. It's just really hard. Thanx soooo much for keeping me guys. I'm feeling a bit like Ann at the motorcycle shoot. Like... I've gotten this far, and I really haven't learned anything. And for the lonely Divas shoot, I totally misread the brief and overlooked the profile and mirror requirements.

And I thought I had better Spy pics than that, but its cool. I always respect Leighs selections.
And Bree, I agree with you. Self critiquing myself was extremely difficult. When I saw my lonely divas pic compared to the others, I honestly thought it was ok. I still don't really know what you guys are looking for. IMO, I thought Laura's spy pic was bad, but then a lot of others really liked it. So I'm just... confused about everything. lol. When I did my callouts, I answered them completely honest. If I thought I did the worst this week, I definitely would have ranked myself last. Thats just the type of person I am.

Oh and Karasu and the "moron" comment... umm... ok??? Rolling Eyes

Thanx for letting me stay guys. The 3 others I'm left in the comp with are AMAZING. Wendy... your spy shot was THE BIZNESS! lmao.
norris6489-Vic
norris6489-Vic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 am

Say something nice to Audrey, bitch...I'm sure you eliminated her. Smile
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content